Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Co-op Cycle 2 *Scores + A4 Posted*

Comments

• ArtistByNightArtistByNight Posts: 9,906 Member
    edited March 2013
    Kali is fairly active, I've seen her post many times on the Storties + Legacies thread :) I'm sure its unlikely that this will go dead, if it does I'll send her energy drinks..
    My scores won't be sent until Monday/Tuesday, computer got taken away Friday afternoon
    (Posted from phone)
    tumblr_static_co0j3up2xkgssgookcsc40g04.gif
  • FingerInAJarFingerInAJar Posts: 10
    edited March 2013
    My Assignment 3 :

Screenshot-75.jpg

• HannahJayneBebsHannahJayneBebs Posts: 1,251 Member
    edited March 2013
    Them wings... Your game's quality... Them colours...
    <3
  • SparkleberrystarSparkleberrystar Posts: 11,536 New Member
    edited March 2013
    Screenshot-1005_zpsb97e8545.jpg
  • Kaliko103Kaliko103 Posts: 9,402 Member
    edited March 2013
    Still here guys. Kept getting the Liam page everytime I tried visiting this thread on my ipod and I haven't been on my computer too much lately. I'll accept entries until tomorrow morning, and will start scoring tomorrow as well. Bliss and I will judge our own teams so that our teams will have two sets of scores. If anyone has a better idea, let me know.
    edited March 2013
    Hi my headshot picture on the front page is missing!
    Haven't updated it yet. No worries, I didn't forget ;)
  • 123StarStrukk123StarStrukk Posts: 7,876 Member
    edited March 2013
    Assignment 3

cecea3coop.png
  • KittyKat6369KittyKat6369 Posts: 3,741 Member
    edited March 2013
    Awesome entries guys!
    edited March 2013
    Hello Everyone :)

I'm going to make this as short and simple as possible, so please bear with me. Last night my computer got a virus that completely blocked me out of everything on my computer, all I could see was the virus page. After about four hours of wasted hours trying to remove the virus, my computer finally went into an endless loop of restarting. Today my dad came over to fix it while I was at school, but without any other options, he did every simmer's (at least those of us with custom content) biggest fear - restored it to factory settings. With none of my files backed up, I am now left with a Simsless, CCless, and pretty much useless computer. I am still in shock, and am trying not to freak out, but this really, really sucks. Every single file I own has been wiped from my computer, everything that hasn't already been saved or posted is gone, and I'm trying not to break down. I finally was starting to get the hang of sims modeling and picture-taking, and now I fear I'll never do it again. I am not ready to DL every game and all my CC again, and I just don't really know what to do at this point.

Anyways I am posting this here because I am a part of whatever thread this may be, and feel that I should let you know. If it doesn't concern you, then don't worry.

Also, as of right now, I am not canceling or dropping from anything - at least not yet - I just wanted to let everyone know what happened.
    edited March 2013
    edited March 2013
    I commented on there already but sorry to see you go :( Hopefully you'll get everything sorted out.
  • madhatter123madhatter123 Posts: 5,624 Member
    edited March 2013
    I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to drop out. Thank you to my mentor for helping me become better at taking screenshots, lighting, etc. I feel a lot more confident about my modeling abilities, and honestly, I could've never done any of that without you. <3 This comp was probably the best one I've ever been in. The assignments were creative, and I was actually helped in the areas I needed. To everyone else in the comp, models, mentors, and our fabulous host: Thank you so much. You all made this a fun and great experience that I'll always remember.
    edited March 2013
    I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to drop out. Thank you to my mentor for helping me become better at taking screenshots, lighting, etc. I feel a lot more confident about my modeling abilities, and honestly, I could've never done any of that without you. <3 This comp was probably the best one I've ever been in. The assignments were creative, and I was actually helped in the areas I needed. To everyone else in the comp, models, mentors, and our fabulous host: Thank you so much. You all made this a fun and great experience that I'll always remember.

Sorry to see you go, and thanks so much for participating. I'm glad you enjoyed your time in this comp and that it helped you out <3
  • Smash_box29Smash_box29 Posts: 1,088 Member
    edited March 2013
    Are we still waiting for turn in's!!!
  • darlabubblesdarlabubbles Posts: 1,204 Member
    edited March 2013
    i was wondering the same thing smash. :?
    edited March 2013
    @Smash and Darlabubbles, We are waiting for scores. I sent out messages to all the mentors a few days ago. I have not received any scores yet. I'm guessing everyone is pretty busy atm.
  • darlabubblesdarlabubbles Posts: 1,204 Member
    edited March 2013
    Kaliko103 wrote:
    @Smash and Darlabubbles, We are waiting for scores. I sent out messages to all the mentors a few days ago. I have not received any scores yet. I'm guessing everyone is pretty busy atm.

oh okay. thanks for keeping us in the loop. in the meantime i'm off to finish my pic in another comp. it's driving me crazy!!!!
  • 2oo922oo92 Posts: 2,627 Member
    edited March 2013

Aw thanks Madhatter. Though I think a lot of it was you, and I know in time you'll be even better than you are now, and surely surpass me by leaps and bounds(you're pretty close now). I had fun working with you, and good luck with any future contests you join. :)

P.S sent in scores
    edited March 2013
    Thanks, Zion :)

Heard from Bliss. She said she would get scores in when she can. She is busy with rl stuff.
    edited March 2013
    Bump!
    edited March 2013
    Just an update:
    Still waiting on Bliss' scores and I'm going to work on mine tonight.
    edited March 2013
    So I got scores from everyone, except that I accidentally deleted Zion's scores so I have to wait until she sends me the scores again before I can post them. I still have to do mine since I've had a hectic week. I will hopefully have everything by the weekend.
  • 2oo922oo92 Posts: 2,627 Member
    edited March 2013
    Lol, it's okay I never deleted the sent message with the scores so I just copied and pasted those.
    edited March 2013
    2oo92 wrote:
    Lol, it's okay I never deleted the sent message with the scores so I just copied and pasted those.
    Thanks, sorry about that
    edited March 2013
    Awesome, can't wait for the next assignment!! :D