Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"University has Shipped" from Origin!

Just got the email...it's on the way YAY!

Comments

• Options
    mischiefluvermischiefluver Posts: 738 Member
    edited March 2013
    I got my shipping notice too! It seems so soon. I wonder if it will arrive before Tuesday. Either way, I couldn't be more excited.
  • Options
    KarennKarenn Posts: 4,326 Member
    edited March 2013
    received mine in the morning. :)
  • Options
    KLAlexisKLAlexis Posts: 472 Member
    edited March 2013
    Mine just got shipped 20 minutes ago. Eeek :mrgreen:, I'm so excited
    "The truth hurts, but lies kill"
  • Options
    kikuraskikuras Posts: 42 Member
    edited March 2013
    I got my shipped email an hour ago. So excited!!! :D
  • Options
    lornalexlovelornalexlove Posts: 106 Member
    edited March 2013
    Just now got my shipping notice :D , but not able to track it yet :(
    Funnily enough it still doesn't show up in my order history.
    happily simming since 2000
  • Options
    lizmac21lizmac21 Posts: 555 Member
    edited March 2013
    very happy for you all, but i have DD. no waiting for UPS guy!! as soon as i get up i can download!!!
  • Options
    DruscyllaDruscylla Posts: 2,532 Member
    edited March 2013
    :cry: How come they never send mine till Monday night? I am so sad.
    meow_zpsa650c518.gif
  • Options
    ckwilson21ckwilson21 Posts: 31 New Member
    edited March 2013
    got my notice to
  • Options
    piffloverpifflover Posts: 615 Member
    edited March 2013
    Recieved my notice today also! :D I really hope we get it on release day. I am just glad that my tracking number doesn't have an MI infront of it. I had a horrible experience with mail innovations.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Never again getting Expedited shipping. Mine always ships out dead last after the regular shipping people. I am in CO, my stuff comes from KY or CA depending on when they ship but they still ship it late.
    meow_zpsa650c518.gif
  • Options
    SugarRaveSugarRave Posts: 2,552 Member
    edited March 2013
    Can't recall exactly but got my e-mail either yesterday or the day before, can't wait! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Honestly it makes me nervous. With Late Night they claimed that my payment was rejected...and I found out it was because they charged my account multiple times and C/S kept saying that I wasn't going to get my game and they shipped it out at 10 PM the day before release. :cry: I'm having a bad night. I'm sorry to complain. But it seems like my stuff never works out.
    meow_zpsa650c518.gif
  • Options
    CMWarrenCMWarren Posts: 1,092 Member
    edited March 2013
    still waiting on amazon. I bought the release date delivery when it was 2 day shipping, (now you have to order it by monday morning with 1 day shipping to get it release date delivery) and it still has not even gone into processing. now I fear it wont even come release date anymore.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    CMWarren wrote:
    still waiting on amazon. I bought the release date delivery when it was 2 day shipping, (now you have to order it by monday morning with 1 day shipping to get it release date delivery) and it still has not even gone into processing. now I fear it wont even come release date anymore.
    When Amazon does release day shipping they typically ship it out the day before release. You won't ever get it early but it very rarely comes late.
    meow_zpsa650c518.gif
  • Options
    mischiefluvermischiefluver Posts: 738 Member
    edited March 2013
    Druscylla wrote:
    Never again getting Expedited shipping. Mine always ships out dead last after the regular shipping people. I am in CO, my stuff comes from KY or CA depending on when they ship but they still ship it late.

You might be right. I did that last time, and got mine like one or two days AFTER the release date, but I stuck with standard (not economy) and I got this shipping notice earlier than normal.
  • Options
    CMWarrenCMWarren Posts: 1,092 Member
    edited March 2013
    Druscylla wrote:
    CMWarren wrote:
    When Amazon does release day shipping they typically ship it out the day before release. You won't ever get it early but it very rarely comes late.

thanks. I hope I get it on release day, because the next day I have oral interp prep for a group project and a bio lab, and release day, I only have to be at the theatre at 10am to strike a set for the play we wrapped up yesterday. I was hoping to have the evening to play sims before I had to do review for bio.
  • Options
    HIGHTIMES809HIGHTIMES809 Posts: 972 Member
    edited March 2013
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/651929.page Check this out . mine is shipped through ups blue service . I was told my game will be at my house on monday . ups blue service is better then the normal ups .
  • Options
    BlyssciaBlysscia Posts: 3,771 Member
    edited March 2013
    Just now got my shipping notice :D , but not able to track it yet :(
    Funnily enough it still doesn't show up in my order history.

Same problem. I got the email yesterday, but the tracking number starts with a M instead of the usual Z for UPS orders.
  • Options
    maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    edited March 2013
    lucky! you may be able to get it early

congrats :D
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • Options
    cmaine829cmaine829 Posts: 99 Member
    edited March 2013
    pifflover wrote:
    Recieved my notice today also! :D I really hope we get it on release day. I am just glad that my tracking number doesn't have an MI infront of it. I had a horrible experience with mail innovations.

Unfortunately, I received a tracking # w/ a MI at the beginning of the tracking number and based on the email I received for the tracking I'll not get my game until Thursday, March 5th. Not a happy day :cry:
  • Options
    lizbethbearlizbethbear Posts: 3,201 Member
    edited March 2013
    cmaine829 wrote:
    pifflover wrote:

Unfortunately, I received a tracking # w/ a MI at the beginning of the tracking number and based on the email I received for the tracking I'll not get my game until Thursday, March 5th. Not a happy day :cry:

did you get the cheapest shipping option? that is what happens when you use the economy shipping. I selected standard shipping the $6.99 option and I have my email as well, with a normal UPS tracking number. Not sure if I can track it yet or not :D
    WznfzGr.gif
  • Options
    lizbethbearlizbethbear Posts: 3,201 Member
    edited March 2013
    Mine is coming on MONDAY!!!! OMG!!!!!! I am so so excited!!!!!!! It was originally scheduled for delivery on tuesday, but since it's already arrived at the facility here, it is now coming early delivery on monday!! Woohoo!!! I guess since origin ships my games out from Louisville,KY which is literally an hour away from me, I can just select standard shipping and get my games on release or in this case 1 day early. I am so so happy, this is my first time getting an ep before its actual release day :):D:D:mrgreen::mrgreen:

edit to add, mine was shipped via UPS 2nd day air.
    WznfzGr.gif
  • Options
    MATHIEUXMATHIEUX Posts: 30
    edited March 2013
    My copy was shipped Friday also! When I preordered Seasons, I got the shipment notice Friday, and received it on Monday. I'll be somewhat disappointed if I don't get University on Monday.. SO EXITED ! :roll:
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    :x Now I am really getting annoyed. $16 to have mine expedited and they are sending out the standard shipped orders to arrive Monday?! Mine still isn't shipped. Mine still hasn't been charged. Next time, I will just plan on buying my copy at the store and get the "exclusives" from someone else.

I get that Tuesday is release. But it makes me so so mad that origin takes my extremely overpriced shipping and gives me second rate service. You definitely DON'T get what you pay for with them apparently.

And to the poster above, last time I got my expedited order shipped UPS blue it was still shipped late. Like 10 PM the Monday before. So I'd take that with a grain of salt. I hate you, Origin. I really really do. You NEVER work out for me even when I pay a premium. Gets to the point I don't even want the dang thing anymore. Just really sick of being swindled.
    meow_zpsa650c518.gif
  • Options
    Halle_MHalle_M Posts: 6,539 Member
    edited March 2013
    Squeeeeee! Mine too! :D I'm so excited!