Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Goldenview Hills - ;D

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    moefymoefy Posts: 251 Member
    edited May 2012
    Ilove it moefy
  • Options
    ingridmarie92ingridmarie92 Posts: 12 New Member
    edited May 2012
    Just what I'm looking for, looks great! :D
  • Options
    BlythelyreBlythelyre Posts: 4,357 Member
    edited May 2012
    MrCrumplebottom1, this world is absolutely stunning!

I had a friend tweak it slightly, so some lots that I wanted could be placed where I wanted them to.

I need to fill it in with lots and people and was wondering if I could have your permission to use it in a contest that I want to run?

The idea is to upload the lots to my studio and have people download and create very specific buildings on them for me.

I will never upload the world (filled or not) to this site as my own. But I did feel that I couldn't do anything until I got your permission to even use your world in the contest and to upload the empty lots.

If you would rather answer me privately, my email is in my about me.

Thank you for a great build!
    14941955179_f9373f55cd_o.jpg
  • Options
    MrCrumplebottom1MrCrumplebottom1 Posts: 1,843 Member
    edited May 2012
    Downloaded, now where does it go? Its on my desktop

The Sims3Pack, double click and it should install!
    moefy wrote:
    I love it moefy

Thank you!!
    Just what I'm looking for, looks great! :D

Hope you enjoy it!
    Blythelyre wrote:
    MrCrumplebottom1, this world is absolutely stunning!<snip> build!

Emailed / Facebooked. You have permission, just upload pictures and links often, would love to see what your doing with it!
  • Options
    katana_xkatana_x Posts: 1,163 New Member
    edited May 2012
    Ooooh your sculpting is very nice! It has enough variation to look realistic and pretty without having so much that it looks hard to play with.
  • Options
    TracyWTracyW Posts: 1 New Member
    edited June 2012
    I really love this world, but I can't get it to install. Is there some place I can download it as a .world file instead of a sims3pack?
  • Options
    turistas9turistas9 Posts: 3,290 Member
    edited June 2012
    so your doing a full version with houses and such, cant wait!
  • Options
    DiamondkoolDiamondkool Posts: 4,481 Member
    edited July 2012
    How many lots are there? :)
    7ef6931fe80152dcec309a30cbe73f13.png
    Click on my signature to access my tumblr blog!
  • Options
    tayloremxxtayloremxx Posts: 543 Member
    edited July 2012
    bookmarking this! absolutely loving it!
  • Options
    ThomsonJamieThomsonJamie Posts: 392 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Omg this is gorgeous! Can't wait for the full version, it's going to be amazing :D
  • Options
    tammyjo329tammyjo329 Posts: 2,747 Member
    edited August 2012
    Looks great. I love the layout of the town :)
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    tammyjo329 wrote:
    Looks great. I love the layout of the town :)

Thank you! :D So do I!
    Omg this is gorgeous! Can't wait for the full version, it's going to be amazing :D

I sadly have lost the full version! However, there are some copies of other peoples around the internet I believe?
    tayloremxx wrote:
    bookmarking this! absolutely loving it!

Thank you!
    How many lots are there? :)

Erm, Let me get back to you! :P
    turistas9 wrote:
    so your doing a full version with houses and such, cant wait!

Sadly not amymore, :/
    TracyW wrote:
    I really love this world, but I can't get it to install. Is there some place I can download it as a .world file instead of a sims3pack?

Your asking for the CAW files? :)
    katana_x wrote:
    Ooooh your sculpting is very nice! It has enough variation to look realistic and pretty without having so much that it looks hard to play with.

Thank you! :D It is lovely to play, If I dont mind saying so! :P
  • Options
    MckenzieMemberMckenzieMember Posts: 1,231 Member
    edited January 2013
    What a great world. Thanks for sharing Mr C :-)

Edit: Forgot to say I love the name of it too.
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited January 2013
    Hey Alex - hope the world is treating you well and school is going well and you are studying hard? I downloaded this as i did not notice it before I guess, but haven't installed it yet. Will check it out later this afternoon if I get a chance. We have a snowstorm coming, so you never know - I just hope we don't lose electricity because our temps are expected to drop well below zero and with high winds it can get cold. But as long as the electricity stays on - we should be alright and can install this.

Hope you had a nice Christmas. Did you ever get my Christmas gift for your simmies? It wasn't much, but just something on your wish list to let you know I was thinking of you? Okay, talk with you later - study hard, but take time to relax too. hugs Reggie

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    edited January 2013
    What a great world. Thanks for sharing Mr C :-)

Edit: Forgot to say I love the name of it too.

Ahaha, it took me ages to think of a name for this world, I dont know why though! :)
    Writin_Reg wrote:
    Hey Alex - hope the world is treating you well and school is going well and you are studying hard? I downloaded this as i did not notice it before I guess, but haven't installed it yet. Will check it out later this afternoon if I get a chance. We have a snowstorm coming, so you never know - I just hope we don't lose electricity because our temps are expected to drop well below zero and with high winds it can get cold. But as long as the electricity stays on - we should be alright and can install this.

Ahh, well it is empty so its not really 'playable' so to speak? :) Thank you, however! :D Oh god! When is things ever going to go your why with weather etc etc?! Though, I trust your well!?

Uni, it has been non-stop, yeah I am attending those 'toga' parties, just with a lot less toga's but more bars / clubs! But that is the university lifestyle! ;) I do however work hard, The only day I have off is Sundays, I have Saturdays lectures, and now I have 4 jobs! I work at two ASDA stores, both here and at home. I am an Student Union entertainment representative and I work most nights at a typical English pub just opposite to were I live!

So it is all busy for me! But I prefer that! :D
    Writin_Reg wrote:
    Hope you had a nice Christmas. Did you ever get my Christmas gift for your simmies? It wasn't much, but just something on your wish list to let you know I was thinking of you? Okay, talk with you later - study hard, but take time to relax too. hugs Reggie

I did have a fantastic Christmas, and yourself? I have been having HUGE problems with my profile, I have no idea how to sort / fix it either?

Firstly, any system messages I get, I get this screen.

dasdasdasd_zpsf5f3d9d0.png

Then If I go to my store purchases just in case someone has gifted me, I get this...

asd-1_zpsd866c284.png

^ That lasts for hours. So I have given up now!

You gifted me for Christmas, that is generous! You really shouldn't have! Thank you thank you thank you! AND STAY WARM! :):)
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited February 2013
    Of course I did - what would Christmas be if your internet mum didn't send you a little something? It was no big deal really.

That's weird about your pages and such though, are you sure you have everything up to date that makes that stuff run right?

Here's a check list: when you get time see if all these things are up to date and then see if your messages fix themselves:

Java - make sure you get the latest update for your system and browser. If you use 64 bit browser get the 64 bit Java - if it is a 32 bit browser then use the 32 bit version - or if in doubt download both or if you use both 32 bit and 64 bit browser you want both Java's. But rest assured if you try and install a version you don't have the browser for it will tell you that you don't have that bit of a browser - so you can't go wrong.

Next make sure adobe flash player and adobe air is up to date - and the same rule applies regarding which versions to get. I always get both because i run both browser bit sizes.

Next make sure Origin has been updated. They just updated on the 19th i believe so most likely need that anyway.

Last check your game for updates.

If you still have a problem check your internet cache and make sure it is clean.

Hope some of that help make your store connection work better anyway.

Boy you are very busy from the sounds of things, and also having a bit of toga fun. Always an important part of college for sure. hehehe

It is indeed an exciting time in every young persons life, so make the most of it, and enjoy it all as you learn.

I know our New England weather is crazy for sure - and way too cold for me to even think about going outside. I'd turn into a Reggie popsickle. hehehe

ETA -Yeah I almost forgot - I got you the Killer Classic set with the Cow plant.
    Post edited by Unknown User on

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    AnticipationAnticipation Posts: 90 Member
    edited January 2013
    You are my hero. I wanted to create a world like this but could not. It is absolutely perfect. I have never played non-EA world before, though I found them lacking, because I did not like the custom worlds that I saw either, but now this world will be the only one I play.

I love how natural and practical this world is. The tiers over the ocean and the bridges had me stunned. It is also awesome how you used the streetlights. The walking paths through the rolling hills are wonderful. I also loved the placement of trees and the rows of palm trees. There is so much that I like about this world that I simply can not mention it all.

The world runs like a dream for me. Thank you so much.
  • Options
    HaloGalHaloGal Posts: 1,680 Member
    edited February 2013
    Awsome! Do you think you could make a similar one for me but with only the following extention packs: pets, seasons, late night, supernatural, generations and showtime. It doesn't matter if you don't have some of thoose extention packs, but would it be possible that no other extention packs are included in it (except the base game)
  • Options
    itzVeronicax3itzVeronicax3 Posts: 71 New Member
    edited February 2013
    I've always been interested in this world but I never fully followed it, I was just like "Oh I'll wait for it to come out full" but now I must have it! So thank you Mr. Crumplebottom. I'm looking forward to creating it into the town I've been searching for!
  • Options
    penny1w2penny1w2 Posts: 75 Member
    edited February 2013
    Just want to say thank you. I have been looking for something like this for a long time.
  • Options
    Stw402Stw402 Posts: 772 New Member
    edited February 2013
    You have made a great world, looks stunning.

Will you be making a version with lots by any chance?
  • Options
    bluemoon2121bluemoon2121 Posts: 78 New Member
    edited April 2013
    Stw402 wrote:
    You have made a great world, looks stunning.

Will you be making a version with lots by any chance?

I agree, I love it. I'm currently downloading it now. BUT I have to edit it via in game world edit mode.. CAW isn't even installing for me.. :cry: