Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is the paid game gone??

I bought my new phone and went to look for The Sims 3 game in the app store, and I couldn't find the one you need to pay for. All I saw was the Freeplay version, which I didn't like very much. Is it gone?

Comments

• Icy_LavaIcy_Lava Posts: 5,461 Member
    edited February 2013
    TS3 mobile is still present on the app store. Maybe it was pulled in your country.
  • dannynicoledannynicole Posts: 23
    edited February 2013
    I have to search "Sims 3" and the normal game comes up but is like 2 or 3 games over. or just search "The sims 3 ambitions" and all 3 should come up.
  • CGO83CGO83 Posts: 12
    edited March 2013
    I found The Sims 3 Ambitions, how do you like it? There were only a few reviews on the actual game, all the other reviews were about how it's not free. I saw one review that said "why isn't the sims 3 compatible with the galaxy s III" so that seems to be the problem, the game is not compatible with my phone :(
  • 1SimGirl32241SimGirl3224 Posts: 14 New Member
    edited March 2013
    Hi CGO83,

The Sims 3 Ambitions for the mobile is great! I have it on my ipad. :D
  • PuglovaaPuglovaa Posts: 1 New Member
    Can i have someones apple thingy i have wanted sims ambitions for years and years and then when i finally got the money it was removed.
  • KarendraeKarendrae Posts: 232 Member
    I'm thinking of getting it myself :3. I know it's there cause I just looked at it. Wonder if it's kid friendly.