Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

anyone else having an issue of not seeing the world yet.

cuz i am i mean the links people have work fine but when i try to find the world myself i cant :( its like its not up yet even though the links work perfectly fine i still cant find the world on my own. i have to use the link to find it. anyone else having this issue.

Comments

• kahlahbearxxkahlahbearxx Posts: 4
    edited February 2013
    You're not alone. I cannot see it yet either. Plus in the links the price is wrong for the gold version. Hopefully it will be up soon. At a reasonable price.
  • miss_simlishmiss_simlish Posts: 460 Member
    edited February 2013
    Yes, I am as well. I feel that if the world was ready for download I would be able to see it so I am just waiting until then. :]

• teresag236teresag236 Posts: 106 Member
    edited February 2013
    Im not even seeing the world so i can download! Its 1pm east coast time for me and it should have been up by now. Ive been waiting since 10am and now its not even going to come up!
  • Jmws35Jmws35 Posts: 57 Member
    edited February 2013
    Hi

Same here its 12:15 noon central standard time in Houston TX and no Aurora Skies..I know that they were having a price issue and is fixing it so they said it will be delayed by an hour. So hopefully today we can actual play in this world
  • CinderSimsCinderSims Posts: 1 New Member
    edited February 2013
    I can't find it either. Don't have any link to go by either. Been checking since the early a.m. So when will it be available?
  • bluebird137bluebird137 Posts: 430 New Member
    edited February 2013
    its not showing up on the store but if you are on facebook its take you to it
  • LindsaySue2LindsaySue2 Posts: 121 Member
    edited February 2013
    Yup same here. I live in Central time zone. Purposely waited until this afternoon to download it and disappointed that I don't see it. Sounds like some more technical difficulties.
  • Jshoe52Jshoe52 Posts: 37
    edited February 2013
    Given EA's past record of world release times we should see it in about a half hour. Wish they would get their acts together for once and have dlc ready on time the next time around.
  • LindsaySue2LindsaySue2 Posts: 121 Member
    edited February 2013
    I followed the link from face book and once you try to purchase it you will get "a system error has occurred". So yeah more technical difficulties
  • michellehilbrandmichellehilbrand Posts: 2,331 Member
    edited February 2013
    I wouldn't try to download it. They are working on it. We are probably seeing cashe version of it.
  • mathboy8mathboy8 Posts: 381 Member
    edited February 2013
    Aznsensei made a post that gave a direct link to the world, that's what I used.
  • windweaverwindweaver Posts: 7,375 Member
    edited February 2013
    yep, me too. I've been waiting since 6:00 this morning to download this world and now I can get it for $100.00 which I'm not going to pay. :(

I see some people can get it for 42 and change, and others are saying their page it updating, but noting is happening for me. :shock:
    My Origin Name is: Cynconzola8
  • Jmws35Jmws35 Posts: 57 Member
    edited February 2013
    Hi

Any word what time it will available in Houston Texas USA its now 12:31 noon central standard time and still I don't see it. I know there is a glitch in the price that is being fixed.

Currently they are indicating that the price is incorrect its indicating that it will cost ten thousand sim points to purchase which is 80 dollars but that is incorrect and they are working to fix it so it may be another hour or so.

As usually they have screwed up again
  • CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited February 2013
    I couldn't get to it via the store but this link worked for me.

http://store.thesims3.com/auroraskies.html

edited February 2013
    Its still not up for me when i go to the store
  • Illyianna2005Illyianna2005 Posts: 895 Member
    edited February 2013
    Same here, I still can't see it in the Store. I guess that's good, stopping me from buying it, lol.I tried logging out and back in but it still is not there.
  • marinegirl36marinegirl36 Posts: 266 Member
    edited February 2013
    The store isn't showing it for me either, but the link the person three post before me does work.
    edited February 2013
    I saw the link, but i dont understand why its not showing on my computer.
  • SeraphinedreamsSeraphinedreams Posts: 86 New Member
    edited February 2013
    the link brings up gold at 10,000 sp for me... and they posted that it was fixed. :-(
  • grayhorseranchgrayhorseranch Posts: 33 Member
    edited February 2013
    AS is not showing in the store for me either.
    edited February 2013
    I think most of us are having issues with it. I think there was only a handful of people that were actually able to download it.

the link brings up gold at 10,000 sp for me... and they posted that it was fixed. :-(
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    edited February 2013
    I followed the link from face book and once you try to purchase it you will get "a system error has occurred". So yeah more technical difficulties

I had that problem when trying to purchase sim points a little while ago.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • NotSoLuckyNotSoLucky Posts: 4,682 Member
    edited February 2013
    Im not trusting that link. Still says 10,000 simpoints
  • Foxybabyhg3Foxybabyhg3 Posts: 11 New Member
    edited February 2013
    Got it from the link, but the site won't allow me to download, just getting an error message saying system error please try again later-I'm guessing its an overload of folk downlaoding, but you'd expect a company like EA to not have these sort of issues.
  • WildeatheartWildeatheart Posts: 1,785 Member
    edited February 2013
    Got it from the link, but the site won't allow me to download, just getting an error message saying system error please try again later-I'm guessing its an overload of folk downlaoding, but you'd expect a company like EA to not have these sort of issues.

Same problem :cry:
    tumblr_static_b95t53zz25sskgcso8s48cksw.jpg