March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

****RELEASE Version **** - Hogwarts Wizarding World- Available (first post updated!!)

Comments

• MarLin114MarLin114 Posts: 1,724 Member
    edited February 2013
    Echowever wrote:
    You know, if any of you were paying attention, you'd notice that I pointed out this problem when I uploaded it to the Exchange in the first place.

And where in your upload do you mention the 'problem?'

I can't even respond to you any further right now. :evil:
    a.k.a. - Linda
  • EchoweverEchowever Posts: 411 Member
    edited February 2013
    I get involved in this thread at page 28 here:
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/405/191471.page

I post the world to the exchange on page 30 here:
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/435/191471.page

On page 30, I clearly say that I can't edit the world description without rebuilding the world in CAW.

I have NEVER, anyplace, asserted that this is my work. For a long time I kept the top post on MyPage an explanation of the world with attribution, but I let it lapse because I had to repost it every time I made a real status message (if there's a way to stickie a status, let me know). I have gone out of my way to explain whose world it is whenever anyone has spoken to me about it on this thread or on MyPage.

You seem terribly attached to the evil fantasy you've built up about me.
    SampleGen6Banner.jpg
  • juncedajunceda Posts: 2,614 Member
    edited February 2013
    You did the wrong and you can´t undo it. You must take the world off the exchange, but you are not a faithfull person anymore you can´t fix it now.
    firma_zps7hsuhx2i.png

I can play at last TS2 TS3 and TS4 So great that toddlers are here!!!
  • EchoweverEchowever Posts: 411 Member
    edited February 2013
    Sigh. You folks really do have too much time on your hands and an overblown idea of the fame and riches one gets for building a Sims world.

That said, if nobody active on the thread thinks we need to keep up the download on the Exchange, I'll go ahead and take it down. I don't think it would be a good idea for me to keep it up if I'm no longer hanging out on this thread anyway, since nobody can use that world without the updates on this thread. (Another reason why I'm not exactly collecting fame and riches.)

A bunch of people got to use it, and I have it for myself. If vssdgames is offended, I'm very sorry, but I considered it a tribute to his work to help more people use it.

I wonder if he'll consider it such a tribute that you guys worked so hard to make sure nobody can.
    SampleGen6Banner.jpg
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited February 2013
    Thank you - that is just splendid. The most sensible and right thing you have said all night.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Stw402Stw402 Posts: 772 New Member
    edited February 2013
    Ethics wins in the end, the one point I would like to make, you did not do anything wrong via the EULA. Thou the EULA does very little to protect it's users from this problem you should never had to listen to some of the self righteous comments many people where making. Considering some of the people who made them comments are in violation themselves of the EULA, it seem Ironic than nothing is said about that problem.

For example junceda your in violation of uploading content that contains Broken/corrupted/damaging content in your studio, for example:-
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6424065
    The Household in question contains many broken mods that would damage somebody game, I also suspect it contains store objects, this is in complete violation of the EULA. Don't worry I will be going threw all your content on your web page I will take the time to report all the corrupted content, just in case your very busy and don't have time to remove the content.

Perhaps next we should look at MarLin114 to what I see you made the following comments
    Still comes down to ethics and honesty. Can't trust a liar, a thief or a cheat...ever. This is the same type of person/personality that walks into the business meeting and pitches a co-worker's idea to the boss, and when it's lauded as the best thing since sliced bread, they will never admit that the idea wasn't their own, or give credit to the originator.

I pity her co-workers
    Whet is important in this is you implied that the person was a liar, a thief or a cheat, this I'm afraid breaks the forum rules
    - No Flaming. No Trolling. Flaming is intentionally posting hurtful, insulting, or harassing messages to others. Trolling is deliberately posting sarcastic, off topic, or rude remarks in order to incite a fight on the boards. Take the high road and be polite. Respect others even if their opinions differ from yours. If you disagree with someone, you are free to do so politely, but please don't make it personal.

Diancarock You have the same problem that junceda got, your studio contains Broken/corrupted/damaging content here is the link:
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6720053
    This sim should be removed to the high risk that this could damage your game, the eye shadow on the sim is corrupted data, this break the EULA for uploading damaged content.

Writin_Reg
    It is plagarism when it is loaded to the exchange with Echowever as the creator. Try looking before you shout. And it is Vssdgames - a male by the name of Vaughn.
    This is miss information neither was the world stolen you need to own something before it can be stolen, perhaps you should read the EULA it will give a greater understanding of what can be uploaded to the exchange.
    ... you expressly grant to other users of the Software the non‐exclusive, perpetual, transferable, worldwide, irrevocable right to access and use, copy, modify, display, perform, and create and distribute derivative works from, your contributed content in connection with the Software ...

Anyway I hope I made the point that nobody is perfect, I'm sure the people who read this will give the people who are breaking the rules the same respect that you gave Echowever for not breaking the rules. Have a great day.
    :mrgreen:
    edited February 2013
    Regardless of how you interpret the Eula Stw, EA has indeed responded to 4 different previous occassions of someone putting a world on the exchange that was proven was not their own and subsquently those worlds were removed. Now if it was exactly as you thought it was, then why was those situations rectified by EA themselves?

So I went investigating -
    Okay now I have it straight - in the forum we fall not under the Eula per sec - but under "Terms of Service" "Rules of Conduct" - which can be found here :

http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service#section23

These are rules we have to live by in the forums because EA said so. The Eula is the terms we agree to, to use and play their games. You will find out they are two very different things. (about halfway down the list it mentions one of the violations is uploading any content you do not own -

Post edited by Unknown User on

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!

edited February 2013
    Stw402 wrote:
    Ethics wins in the end, the one point I would like to make, you did not do anything wrong via the EULA. Thou the EULA does very little to protect it's users from this problem you should never had to listen to some of the self righteous comments many people where making. Considering some of the people who made them comments are in violation themselves of the EULA, it seem Ironic than nothing is said about that problem.

For example junceda your in violation of uploading content that contains Broken/corrupted/damaging content in your studio, for example:-
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6424065
    The Household in question contains many broken mods that would damage somebody game, I also suspect it contains store objects, this is in complete violation of the EULA. Don't worry I will be going threw all your content on your web page I will take the time to report all the corrupted content, just in case your very busy and don't have time to remove the content.

Perhaps next we should look at MarLin114 to what I see you made the following comments
    Still comes down to ethics and honesty. Can't trust a liar, a thief or a cheat...ever. This is the same type of person/personality that walks into the business meeting and pitches a co-worker's idea to the boss, and when it's lauded as the best thing since sliced bread, they will never admit that the idea wasn't their own, or give credit to the originator.

I pity her co-workers
    Whet is important in this is you implied that the person was a liar, a thief or a cheat, this I'm afraid breaks the forum rules
    - No Flaming. No Trolling. Flaming is intentionally posting hurtful, insulting, or harassing messages to others. Trolling is deliberately posting sarcastic, off topic, or rude remarks in order to incite a fight on the boards. Take the high road and be polite. Respect others even if their opinions differ from yours. If you disagree with someone, you are free to do so politely, but please don't make it personal.

Diancarock You have the same problem that junceda got, your studio contains Broken/corrupted/damaging content here is the link:
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6720053
    This sim should be removed to the high risk that this could damage your game, the eye shadow on the sim is corrupted data, this break the EULA for uploading damaged content.

Writin_Reg
    It is plagarism when it is loaded to the exchange with Echowever as the creator. Try looking before you shout. And it is Vssdgames - a male by the name of Vaughn.
    This is miss information neither was the world stolen you need to own something before it can be stolen, perhaps you should read the EULA it will give a greater understanding of what can be uploaded to the exchange.
    ... you expressly grant to other users of the Software the non‐exclusive, perpetual, transferable, worldwide, irrevocable right to access and use, copy, modify, display, perform, and create and distribute derivative works from, your contributed content in connection with the Software ...

Anyway I hope I made the point that nobody is perfect, I'm sure the people who read this will give the people who are breaking the rules the same respect that you gave Echowever for not breaking the rules. Have a great day.
    :mrgreen:

Report me for flaming, if that's how you see it. I really do not care in the slightest. I have no regrets for what I posted, here or anywhere else.

Edit to add to Stw...I just do not understand your view on this situation because in the past you have voiced your opinion (and hit the Report button) when others have stolen worlds/Sims/etc and uploaded them as their own creations. Not sure if you changed your way of thinking since you started tweaking EA created worlds and are uploading them as your own.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    a.k.a. - Linda
    edited February 2013
    You may not download any of my creations if you don´t like them, but this household in particular is not corrupted, I play it in my games almost every day and it makes not damages in my computer or games and I think in any other as well, and if I use some content from the store is that for what I BOUGHT it and I don´t say that this hair style is my creation.. I just use a store hair style for a sim that really I have created, and in the description you can read "it contains store items" or some other words that mean the same, and I don´t say I am not using CC content if I am using it (from now ever I will say that I am using it when doing, mostly to give credit to the excellent creators who made it).
    But it is not the point, I was not saying that Echowever was violating the rules EULA has to preserve its own creator rights, but the integrity of the relationship between us simmers that upload to share and trust everybody respect eachother.
    No mention to the fact of the difference between using an CC eye shadow or hair style (This is your "corrupted content")and puting one´s name to the hard work of months from other simmer.
    firma_zps7hsuhx2i.png

edited February 2013
    Before you start thinking I'm attacking anybody I'm not, if I'm wrong, then I will be the first person to say I'm sorry

Regardless of how you interpret the Eula Stw, EA has indeed responded to 4 different previous occassions of someone putting a world on the exchange that was proven was not their own and subsquently those worlds were removed. Now if it was exactly as you thought it was, then why was those situations rectified by EA themselves?

So I went investigating -
    Okay now I have it straight - in the forum we fall not under the Eula per sec - but under "Terms of Service" "Rules of Conduct" - which can be found here :

http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service#section23

These are rules we have to live by in the forums because EA said so. The Eula is the terms we agree to, to use and play their games. You will find out they are two very different things. (about halfway down the list it mentions one of the violations is uploading any content you do not own -

A long time ago we had this debate in the forum, I was on the side that it was wrong to upload other people work, I've managed to find the thread in question:-

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/522538.page

To save you the trouble of looking at hundreds of link and page this is a copy of the most important section in the thread:-
    If the EA Service on which you contribute Content permits other users to access and use that contributed Content as part of the EA Service, than you also grant all other users of the relevant EA Service the right to use, copy, modify, display, perform, create derivative works from, and otherwise communicate and distribute your contributed Content on or through the relevant EA Service without further notice, attribution or compensation to you.
    .. basically by uploading to The Exchange you give users of The Exchange the right to copy and reupload your work.

It seems like the minute you upload / share content anywhere or anyhow EA doesn't care, if you upload it here you're granting them and everyone else here rights to use / abuse it.. if you upload it elsewhere and someone brings it here against your wishes they won't do anything about it either, even if the person makes an exact copy and uploads it here against your wishes it's not against their ToS.

So sadly regardless of what I think or you think, the terms of service should be respected, if you can get somebody from EA to contradict the information that you are reading that was passed to Feldynn via custom service then I will give you a big sloppy kiss and I will very happy to support the plagiarism accusations that you made towards Echowever

MarLin114 Sorry if sounded like I was being petty I was trying show that nobody is perfect but I will say this about what you said
    Not sure if you changed your way of thinking since you started tweaking EA created worlds and are uploading them as your own.
    First up, I never once claimed them worlds where made by me, more a edited version of EA worlds much like that current sunset valley project that some people are having fun redesigning. A question I've asked myself do them worlds break TOS, my answer to that is that people re upload edited Sims, lots and many other in game products and so far I've yet to see EA delete any of them uploads. For god sake how many Katy Perry Sims does the exchange need? :roll: Of course if I'm wrong I will remove the worlds without question. One question that springs to mind, I wonder what would happen if somebody uploaded a heavily tweaked store world with the premier content removed.

junceda Out of everything in this thread, even if you consider everything I've said is utter rubbish, you have the most to gain from what I'm about to say. When you upload stuff to the exchange a number of files attach them to your uploads, which is why so many if your upload are very bulky. That's fine for your game, them files and your game works, but what about my game I download your BrickHouse 9 pax lot what happens to them files in my game? They become corrupted and over a period of time I run the risk of needing to do a full re install. Everything is not lost with a little care on your side I become your biggest fan and rec and download all your assists. So how do you do this, very easy before you upload to the exchange try running your uploaded lot/sim in custord you find this program here:-

http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=390235

I fully understand you might not like using third party tools but you seriously need this program and I mean that in no disrespect.

Having downloaded your BrickHouse 9 pax lot this is what I was faced with :-
    Untitled_zps352b53df.jpg

You can see all the red is the corrupted files you are uploading to the exchange, it not good, ask your self the question would you install that into your game? In fact you have so many bad files that I can't even show them on one page.

All is not lost, if you take the time and care and remove them files you should end up with this:-
    Clipboard01-1_zpsb5857d2d.png
    TO do that just click in the box to remove all the corrupted files and then save the new file. Now it's time to upload and be save in the knowledge people are enjoying your hard work.

Just one last little warning, I'm aware of what some of that data is, if you are going to use that data and share that content it will not work, unless the persons as the same objects with the same Guild number.

edited February 2013
    Stw402 I don´t know what have you done to my lot but this is not the way it shows in my own custard, I don´t know how to paste here a screen print from my custard but if you tell me how I will show you that there is just one corrupted line, and this one now that I have seen it I will delete, sorry if it causes any damage in your game, but it is only one in my file, if you have so many corrupted lines in your download it must have been caused in the upload/download process.
    firma_zps7hsuhx2i.png

edited February 2013
    Stw402 I don´t know what have you done to my lot but this is not the way it shows in my own custard, I don´t know how to paste here a screen print from my custard but if you tell me how I will show you that there is just one corrupted line, and this one now that I have seen it I will delete, sorry if it causes any damage in your game, but it is only one in my file, if you have so many corrupted lines in your download it must have been caused in the upload/download process.

Ok will try to show you problems, please be aware first I do like your uploads and I see lot of hard work gone into the lots you have uploaded and you have done no damage to my game, I check everything before I install and I understand how to remove them files, but many people don't.

So lets start with a different lot:-

L´Segneurie of Sark

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6529830

If you go to that page you will see straight away a problem:-
    SAVE FILE (36.7 MB) notice how big the download is
    It's a Lot Size: 40 x 40

The actual size, for such a lot, is massive, the only reason a uploaded lot would get that big is that your either have uploaded custom pictures with the lot or the lot as attached corrupted files. The average size for a 40X40 lot size would be about 1.00 MB to about 4.00 MB. Remember some custom worlds, people upload, are actual smaller than your one lot.

So to see it from my point of view, save the lot so click save as and download L´Segneurie of Sark to your computer, then open the lot in custard.

I've been a builder for a very long time, back to the days of the Sims 1, I've fell into every trap and probable made every mistake under the sun, my advice would be to you is remove the corrupted stuff from your web page. Don't get me wrong we are not going to lose them lots from your page I would turn this negative into a positive. The lots that are corrupted I would remake them and give them a tweak, I would then re upload them to the exchange. But before you do this, you should check what you are uploading to the exchange:
    Goto the following folder:-
    C:\Users\YOUR NAME\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Exports

Then I would check the upload using custard to make sure that the uploads are clean, if you find you have stray files adding to your upload, delete them in custard and save as to make a new copy of the upload package. So in the above example you would have two files "L´Segneurie of Sark" and "copy of L´Segneurie of Sark", next delete L´Segneurie of Sark and rename copy of L´Segneurie of Sark to L´Segneurie of Sark.

You now have a clean cut copy, ready to be abused on the exchange. :D

One last thing to consider, is change the uploaded picture this can increase your downloads and recs. To do this download the following:-

http://www.zindasgoldensims.com/

A tutorial can be found here:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epxzUj_bSis

If your looking for a program that will help you tweak uploaded picture, Gimp picture editor is good to use and it's free:

http://www.gimp.org/downloads/

• bowlfreaknotbowlfreaknot Posts: 1
    edited February 2013
    uh, sorry to bring up to obvious but with all the self-righteous flames about plagarism, what about poor Rowlings? I don't suppose she was asked permission before vssd created the world, did he? So who's material is being stolen and claimed as one's own? Just another way of looking at things...

I wonder if either artist cares much one way or another?
  • tamdristamdris Posts: 29
    edited February 2013
    I downloaded the version of this world that Echowever put on the exchange, and then I sent her a gift to thank her for making it available. She immediately sent me a message telling me the world was not her creation..which I knew, as I had the original...merely an updated version. She made certain that I knew that she was not the creator of the world. I don't understand you people...are you bored in your real lives that you have the time to stir up such a tempest in a teapot? It is sad that this world will not be available for simmers to enjoy, as the creator of the world and Echowever intended, it is a fantastic build...too nice to deny to others because of sour grapes.
    edited February 2013
    tamdris wrote:
    I downloaded the version of this world that Echowever put on the exchange, and then I sent her a gift to thank her for making it available. She immediately sent me a message telling me the world was not her creation..which I knew, as I had the original...merely an updated version. She made certain that I knew that she was not the creator of the world. I don't understand you people...are you bored in your real lives that you have the time to stir up such a tempest in a teapot? It is sad that this world will not be available for simmers to enjoy, as the creator of the world and Echowever intended, it is a fantastic build...too nice to deny to others because of sour grapes.

"...this world will not be available for simmers to enjoy, as the creator of the world and Echowever intended."

Echowever/Echoweaver had nothing to do with the creation; therefore, she had no business uploading it to the Exchange. Sour grapes? Okay.
    a.k.a. - Linda
  • tamdristamdris Posts: 29
    edited March 2013
    Again...read this slowly...she made it clear that she did not create the world, that she was merely passing along the fantastic work of the creator of the world. In fact, she told me she felt guilty accepting the thank you I sent her because she did not create this world, but as it was an amazing world, simmers should have the opportunity to enjoy it. The creator of the world has not posting a complaint that I am aware...so why the fuss? I understand it upsets you when you create something, and someone claims credit...but that was not the case here. It is a great compliment to the creator that his work continues to live and breathe and be enjoyed...or perhaps you think the Christmas Carol should no longer be used, parodied, remade each holiday season, because Dickens is dead and his copyright expired? When an artist creates a piece of art, that is loved, it will often be emulated, copied, well loved and well used.and passed on..that is the purpose of creation. When you put things on the exchange, they are in the public forum, and others will use them, change them, and pass them on..such is the nature of artistic and gaming pursuits. If you cannot bear this happening..the remedy is simple...don't put your work on the exchange.
    edited March 2013
    Ethics is the reason so many people get upset, if you slave over a Sims 3 assist for many weeks/months, people like to belief, people will respect the hard work gone into making that assist, much like they use to do in the Sims 2, when we had Sim masters who would delete copied and re-uploaded assists.

With the Sims 3 it's my understanding the rules changed and many people find it hard to adjust to a new set of rules even to the point of causing peer group pressure to have assist removed. This is how currently the rules stand:-

While taking a world and putting your name on it's creator may be unethical, according to the TOS it is legal, and in fact, you agreed that it was acceptable by uploading world you made.

EA simply cannot change the TOS because if pushed, it could and would lose the rights to created items of their product. And no way EA is going to let that happen.

According to the EULA that everyone agreed to when they installed the game:

"In exchange for the right to use content contributed by other users through the Software, when you contribute content through the Software, you expressly grant to other users of the Software the non-exclusive, perpetual, transferable, worldwide, irrevocable right to access and use, copy, modify, display, perform, and create and distribute derivative works from, your contributed content in connection with the Software, and to distribute and otherwise communicate your contributed content as a component of works that they create using the Software, for example, The Sims lots or The Sims videos, without further notice, attribution or compensation to you.

You hereby waive any moral rights of paternity, publication, reputation, or attribution under applicable law with respect to EAs and other players use and enjoyment of such content contributions in connection with the Software."

You do not own the worlds, others can use them as they see fit, and you waive all "moral rights" to any worlds. Clear as day in the EULA. And EA cannot retroactively change the EULA by any rule on the EA website, as the EULA is a legal agreement.

To sum this up regardless of what anybody else might say, including the many respectful members of this forum, this is the truth of the matter, if your still in doubt contact EA's custom service or SimGuruHydra who should be able to confirm the truth in this matter that EULA is the law.
    edited March 2013
    tamdris wrote:
    Again...read this slowly...she made it clear that she did not create the world, that she was merely passing along the fantastic work of the creator of the world. In fact, she told me she felt guilty accepting the thank you I sent her because she did not create this world, but as it was an amazing world, simmers should have the opportunity to enjoy it. The creator of the world has not posting a complaint that I am aware...so why the fuss? I understand it upsets you when you create something, and someone claims credit...but that was not the case here. It is a great compliment to the creator that his work continues to live and breathe and be enjoyed...or perhaps you think the Christmas Carol should no longer be used, parodied, remade each holiday season, because Dickens is dead and his copyright expired? When an artist creates a piece of art, that is loved, it will often be emulated, copied, well loved and well used.and passed on..that is the purpose of creation. When you put things on the exchange, they are in the public forum, and others will use them, change them, and pass them on..such is the nature of artistic and gaming pursuits. If you cannot bear this happening..the remedy is simple...don't put your work on the exchange.

She didn't snag this from the Exchange. Nuff said.
    a.k.a. - Linda
    edited March 2013
    I think that was about the best info I could find MarLin114, I have researched this myself thou and everything that is said is correct. But at the end of the day MarLin114 regardless of what is said you will never see the truth and if you can produce evidence that says otherwise then I'm all ears.

If not then I will beg to differ on this subject with you, I will continue to follow what I belief is the rules, unless evidence is produced that contradicts what was said in this thread:-

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/522538.page

and the many other threads like this.

If we look at the two possible rules

RULE 1 It's OK to upload
    You can upload edited EA products that are not directly for sale in the store, for example edited EA Sims, lots and worlds
    You can upload other people work

RULE 2 It's not OK to upload
    EA need to spend great amount of time, to police the exchange like they tried to do in the Sims 2
    You can only upload what you make
    You can't upload EA products, so no edited Sims or lots and worlds
    Uploaded worlds cannot contain EA lots or other people lots/sims, under rule 2 you could have a world removed if it contains other people assists.

In closing note I would love to clear the air with you MarLin114 I wish to say sorry if anyway I've disrespected you, my current angry in this situation is not at any individual but at EA, they seem intent on ignoring this problem. I wish you all the luck in finding the truth in this matter. :wink:
    edited March 2013
    I've just finished Speaking with a EA rep over this matter on live chat, I've uploaded a copy of the chat here:-
    Part 1
    http://www.mediafire.com/view/?5bcgkikpbniy1un

Part 2
    http://www.mediafire.com/view/?s5ehh4ueiesj28m

Basically if you don't wish to view the chat yourself this is the important part of the live chat:-

Does this mean that it is ok to upload other people assists to the SIms 3 exchange service without permission, can you still report them assist for plagiarism?

We have separate department for this. But I will give you brief of this. Yes, you can use someone contents that are shared on exchanges but the rights is only within Sims. You cannot use outside without permission of the contents owner.

If someone misuse your contents, you can report it.

If you want to contact our concerned support for this terms of services, please contact our PR http://info.ea.com

I hope this clears up the problem, if it's on the exchange you can have a free reign anywhere else, then it's plagiarism.
    edited March 2013
    "Yes, you can use someone contents that are shared on exchanges but the rights is only within Sims" unquote.

is what the rep said to you - right STW? Then that is the exact reason we responded to this whole scenario, as this world was NEVER shared on the exchange by the creator - it wasn't shared until the user who had a shared testing media fire copy published this work on the exchange. I am not saying I would still not have objected even had it been published by the creator on the exchange, but the fact was the creator had not been satisfied with it up to the point he stopped working on the world to publish it, and had in fact even removed his link from media fire a long time ago. This person took that file she had gotten from the creator for testing the world and began sharing that. Then she updated the file and posted it on the exchange. The world was unpublished until that simmer published it and therefore we were right as the EA representative stated to you.

In dreams - I LIVE!

• 123Fiona321123Fiona321 Posts: 4
    edited March 2013
    This looks so awesome!
    Is is it still available? MediaFire says that it's an invalid download. :?
  • JoeyTheCoolSimJoeyTheCoolSim Posts: 1
    edited March 2013
    Uhm, I am sort of new to this, it looks cool and all like I love it! But I can't download this. Help? Thanks.
  • cindyanne1cindyanne1 Posts: 56 New Member
    edited April 2013
    Uhm, I am sort of new to this, it looks cool and all like I love it! But I can't download this. Help? Thanks.

I'm in the same boat. :( I just recently decided to re-read all the HP books and found myself really wishing for a good Hogsmeade/Hogwarts world for this game and this one by far looks the best, but it looks like we were too late.