Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My neighbors are not getting married

after they got engaged thats it, no one is makng babies neither. I have the twallans mod but nothing happens with my neighbors. They were all asexuals, they dont want to have relationships and have babies.

I am so annoyed of manually using "instant baby" at Master controller.

Comments

• albertwhiskeralbertwhisker Posts: 596 New Member
    edited February 2013
    bump
  • DawnLBrownDawnLBrown Posts: 9,193 Member
    edited February 2013
    You have Twallan's Story Progression and still nothing happens? How odd. I have nothing to I can tell you that will help. I'm sorry. Except maybe copy your sims or your sims and their household to the bin and start a new town with them. But you might have too much invested in your current town to do that.
    edited February 2013
    I want to make them make babies on their own but they do nothing. I want them to make their babies on their own not force to click nraa--->master controller--->intermediate---instantbaby for hours.
    edited February 2013
    Yes, I understand that. I don't know what else to tell you. Perhaps that particular save game is borked and try a new one is what I was trying to say. Try a new save game and see if you have the same problem there.
    edited February 2013
    still not working on a new town, its a custom town where everyone is single. anyone who can help me with this, its frustrating to force my self going through a lot of manual clicking just to make sure neighbors will have babies.

The other alternate is not helpful neither, changing household to make couples "try for a baby is more complicated"
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    edited February 2013
    hey albertwhisker,

check town hall nraas to confirm it is set to true for relationships...

if it is post at nraas..good luck
    edited February 2013
    what should I do to have more weddings and have babes gettng born on their own? I want more pregnancies
    edited February 2013
    bump :(
    edited February 2013
    ceejay402 wrote:
    hey albertwhisker,

check town hall nraas to confirm it is set to true for relationships...

if it is post at nraas..good luck

^This