Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Valley Falls I have it done.Now on the Exchange...

1235...Next

Comments

• HturnerPHturnerP Posts: 1,488 Member
    edited February 2013
    mmoblitz wrote:
    Finally got some time to play your newest version. Bridges are there for me, so grats on fixing that. :D

I took my sim to Old Bridge Park to do some swimming and fishing. No problems there, but when I told him to visit an area on the opposite side of the river, instead of going back up the stairs and crossing the bridge, he ran to the base of the bridge and walked into the water and disappeared under the water still walking. I finally had to reset him to get him back.

I haven't found anything else in this version. It lags a bit now and then, can't see a reason for it, but runs very smooth most of the time.

Looking good!
    :)Thanks mmoblitz I'll check and see what i can do to fix this i Don't know if there is a way to fix the lag.Unless we can find what my be the case off it.I will check the routing again.Maybe there is a Sim getting stuck some place.
    PS.Can you check if you can tell what time of day that the lag is happening then we mite be able to fined out if it is happening at the same time it mite help.
    edited February 2013
    :)Hi i did check the routing and i did see some places that i should have panted with Sim none routable pant.mmoblitz Can you post a picture were you are having the problem with your Sim sinking.I looked at the bridge and i can't see anything that could be casing this problem.So a picture mite help.
  • mmoblitzmmoblitz Posts: 479 Member
    edited February 2013
    HturnerP wrote:
    :)Hi i did check the routing and i did see some places that i should have panted with Sim none routable pant.mmoblitz Can you post a picture were you are having the problem with your Sim sinking.I looked at the bridge and i can't see anything that could be casing this problem.So a picture mite help.

I will grab a screenshot and post it.

Update: THe pic below shows where he enters the water at.
    Screenshot2.jpg

As far as lag goes, I use the Overwatch mod and it hasn't found any stuck sims so I don't think it's that. Next time it lags any I will see what time of day it is. It's not bad and only lasts for a few seconds when it does.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • redsilkSimredsilkSim Posts: 162 Member
    edited February 2013
    Very Nice world Hturner..i just downloaded it and only played 10 minutes..ive seen the bridge problem..hope it can be fixed but if not im still playing this world.. ok back to exploring the valley falls.. :D
    edited February 2013
    :)Thanks mmoblitz i did some revisions to the lot so i think i may have got it fixed now.Let me know if you fined anything else.
    Thanks redsilkSim What is the problem you are having with the bridges.
    edited February 2013
    Im having the same problem as MMoblitz ..where the sims drops down threw the bridge to get to the beach area for swimming...I will post a picture tomorrow when i figure out how..
    edited February 2013
    redsilkSim wrote:
    Im having the same problem as MMoblitz ..where the sims drops down threw the bridge to get to the beach area for swimming...I will post a picture tomorrow when i figure out how..
    :)OK i have some work on this.I thought you mite have found something else that i need to fix.Just let me know if you do fined any thing else.
    edited February 2013
    :)Hi i am going to upload the fixed one tomorrow.I think i my have got all the problems that were mentioned.I just would like to test a bit more.To see if there is any thing else that needs to be fixed.
    edited February 2013
    :)Hi i have the new file upload.Let me know if you fined any thing else.
    edited February 2013
    Downloaded. I will run through it tomorrow and let you know how it goes. Thanks for the update.
    edited February 2013
    mmoblitz wrote:
    Downloaded. I will run through it tomorrow and let you know how it goes. Thanks for the update.
    :)Thanks mmoblitz i hope i have finale have it fixed now.
    edited February 2013
    Over at bridge street park 156..the sims just dont use the stairs sometimes to go down to the beach.. they still kinda slip in the water from the bridge instead of using the stairs..it looks like they Jump off the bridge and into the water to swim and i think thats cute..lol..well the bridge probably has a hole in it.. :)
    edited February 2013
    redsilkSim wrote:
    Over at bridge street park 156..the sims just dont use the stairs sometimes to go down to the beach.. they still kinda slip in the water from the bridge instead of using the stairs..it looks like they Jump off the bridge and into the water to swim and i think thats cute..lol..well the bridge probably has a hole in it.. :)
    :)Thanks redsilkSim i will try to fix this but i don't know if i can mite have to just leve it if i cant fix it.Let me know if you fined anything else.
    edited February 2013
    I tested for several hours today and haven't found anything else. That one problem with the bridge doesn't do it every time for me anymore. It did it once out of 5 times. For me, it's not an issue.

Good job on the world. If I come across anything else I will post, but I don't foresee any problems.
    edited February 2013
    mmoblitz wrote:
    I tested for several hours today and haven't found anything else. That one problem with the bridge doesn't do it every time for me anymore. It did it once out of 5 times. For me, it's not an issue.

Good job on the world. If I come across anything else I will post, but I don't foresee any problems.
    :)Glad to hear that and thanks.
    edited February 2013
    :)Hi i am having a problem Getting it to upload to the exchange.I get the timeout error.But i will keep trying to see if i can get it uploaded.I could upload it to mediafire if you want me to.Then when i get it to upload to the exchange.I will post the link hear.
    edited February 2013
    Whichever way you would like to do it. :) I played it for several more hrs over the last couple days and didn't find any other problems. Looking forward to playing the final version when your able to get it uploaded.
    edited February 2013
    mmoblitz wrote:
    Whichever way you would like to do it. :) I played it for several more hrs over the last couple days and didn't find any other problems. Looking forward to playing the final version when your able to get it uploaded.
    :)Thanks mmoblitz i think i mite have to upload to mediafire my inter is to slow to upload it hear i will keep trying to upload it hear though.
    I'll have the link up when i have it.
    edited February 2013
    Good luck with uploading the world HturnerP!!
    edited February 2013
    :)Hi i seen a problem with the Christensen family so i have removed them and i put in a new family in their house.I am going to try and upload tomorrow.I'll post the link when i have it up.Sorry for tacking so long to have it upload.I am having a bit of a problem with my Internet being to slow.
    edited February 2013
    glad you might have found the problem. Keeping fingers crossed that it works for you now.
    edited February 2013
    :)Thanks mmoblitz I have the final one up now.I will keep trying to get it on the Exchange but it mite be too big of a file.
    edited February 2013
    :)Hi i have finale got the world uploaded to the Exchange.Have fun.
  • tammyjo329tammyjo329 Posts: 2,747 Member
    edited February 2013
    so glad you finally got it uploaded! Rec'd and Dl'd :mrgreen:
    edited February 2013
    tammyjo329 wrote:
    so glad you finally got it uploaded! Rec'd and Dl'd :mrgreen:
    :)Thanks tammyjo i thought that i mite have not been able to get it up.