Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 3 Apocalypse Challenge - UPDATED for Supernatural!!

http://ts3ac.wikispaces.com/Home

Well, the update is still in progress, but come and check us out!! Come play this classic challenge!

God Bless,
mik

Comments

• mikitta47mikitta47 Posts: 2,250 New Member
    edited October 2012
    We are updating the rules daily to balance them for Supernatural and would love you guys to come join us. Hopefully, with enough people giving input, we can get all the rules settled in so we are ready to do the same thing when Seasons comes out next month :P

God Bless,
    mik
    edited October 2012
    Come join the discussion at our Facebook Page :)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/169191289823753/

God Bless,
    mik
    edited February 2013
    https://www.facebook.com/events/536674933029956/?ref=notif&notif_t=plan_user_joined

The Sims 3 Apocalypse Challenge will be having a TOURNAMENT starting on March 1st!! Come join the fun and see how you score :)

Questions and discussion can be found here ...https://www.facebook.com/groups/169191289823753/

God Bless,
    mik
    edited May 2013
    I can't connect to Facebook this afternoon, or the TS3AC Wikispaces. I can't even get on twitter and Google seems to be having real problems.

Hopefully everything will be back to normal soon and I'll be able to connect later this evening.

I did want to say one thing about Sims 4.

At this point in time, I do not plan on buying it at all. EA has some serious issues in how it approaches customer service and game support before I will commit to invest in an entirely new game with them, so if I ever DO get in to Sims 4, it will be WELL after launch - by AT LEAST a year. Unless something happens in the next 6 to 10 months to absolutely change my opinion, consider this to be the definitive word on where I stand. I said the same thing about TS3 before it came out too - and ended up jumping in with both feet on day 1.

If there is anyone in our little community of Apocalypse players who want to take up the torch of creating the challenge for the new game, I will be happy to help you as much as I can, but I do not plan on Modifying the challenge for Sims 4 or maintaining the pages for the rules of such at this time. If things change between now and launch of TS4, I WILL make that announcement. Whether I maintain the challenge or not - it is really a collaborative endeavor and much too big for just one person to keep up with anyway - so I hope many people will step up who have a passion for the game and the challenge to keep things going. My goal at this point is to stream-line TS3AC in such a way that the transition to TS4AC will be as simple as possible for who ever keeps it going.

With that said, I AM committed to seeing The Sims 3 through to it's last EP, SP and Store pack as far as updating and perfecting the rules for TS3AC. We will have University Life rules released at the end of June (upon completion of the tournament) and we will be actively working, at the same time, on figuring out how Island Paradise will fit in to our challenge. It promises to be as big of a game changer as Seasons and University Life are proving to be :)

The last EP is going to be time travel, which will be quite interesting from a challenge point of view. Maybe, at last, we'll get real typewriters and the ability to practice writing with paper and pens! Not to mention out houses, lack of running water and even horses and buggies :P

There will likely be another tournament starting in December (it depends on when the Time Travel ep is slated to come out - I don't want another issue of having to wait so long to solidify rules). I'm learning lots about how to structure the scoring so it is fairly seamless. With luck and application, it will make much more sense with the second tourney :D

God Bless,
    mik