Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I'm extremely sad and in need of a hug.

:( I just reformatted my hard drive but forgot to transfer my custom world over that I was working on.

BOOO HOOO HOOO HOOOO HOOO!!!!

Comments

• Illyianna2005Illyianna2005 Posts: 895 Member
    edited February 2013
    Ahh that sucks happy *hugs* I know the feeling, I have my HD seperated into C an D an keep all Sims stuff on D. So if I ever have to format I don't loose my Sims 3. I started doing it after I did the same thing as you, I'm sorry you lost your World.
  • Cat0EyeCat0Eye Posts: 4,629 New Member
    edited February 2013
    Ouch! hugs!

gatoeurso.jpg
  • simlucysimlucy Posts: 90 Member
    edited February 2013
    :cry: So sorry, here's a hug for you
  • JennyMoonlightJennyMoonlight Posts: 421 New Member
    edited February 2013
    :shock: :shock: :shock: :cry::cry: That's awful! I'm sorry to hear that. Hugssssss
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited February 2013
    Oh Happyscrub, how awful. Big HUGSSSS. Well at least you have a fresh, brand new palette and canvas on to which you can start another one. Just think of the work you lost as sort of a class in CAW, and now you are ready for the real thing. But still my heart goes out to your loss of all your work.

More hugs.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• danivixendanivixen Posts: 4,254 New Member
    edited February 2013
    Aw, I'm sorry! - Hug hug -
  • Lennon777Lennon777 Posts: 786 New Member
    edited February 2013
    That sucks-I'm also sad because EXPLOSION WEDNESDAY IS OVER! But yeah, I've had that happen to me a couple of times before and it really does suck!
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited February 2013
    Lennon - what is Explosion Wednesday. Never heard of that.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Lennon777Lennon777 Posts: 786 New Member
    edited February 2013
    Wheezy Waiter did it as a series of news stories concerning explosions-sorry, he isn't that well known outside of Youtube, so I can't just say it without telling people what it's about.
  • BSIReginaBSIRegina Posts: 5,110 Member
    edited February 2013
    Oh my goodness, I hate when that kind of thing happens! I lost a bunch of files when I changed computers and didn't even realize I'd missed them until months later. It wasn't as bad as losing some other stuff would've been but you can bet I was kicking myself right and left over it.

On the plus side, you've gained some experience with CAW now so if you try it again you should be able to build more quickly and it most likely will be improved.
    Thanks to AdBlock: currently blocking 184 annoying animated siggy .gifs ;)
  • GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited February 2013
    Oh no!! I'm so sorry! Losing anything is horrible, and CAW looks like so much hard work that it must be even worse.

Would you like to tell us about the world or is it too painful?
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com