Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Oh dear, Bonehilda got zapped!!

Hi everyone :D

I have been playing my advanced game for a while and the house is so busy, I have to be on my toes with this household. All the sims were on the first floor when i heard a zapping noise, and nothing more. I actually forgot about it, but when I went to the second floor where the toddlers are, I noticed a black figure, shiny and had the appearance of just been electrocuted. I had my witch outside setting a zombie on fire, so i actually thought it was him. But it wasnt. It's Bonehilda! I couldn't believe it! :shock: Here is a couple of pics of her just now putting one of the toddlers to bed.

Yes this is Bonehilda. I just cannot believe she got zapped! I couldn't help but chuckle when I saw her, just look at her! LOL :shock:
screenshot_original.jpg

Her again, in her bra and undies? And in human form? I hope she has enough sense to take a shower? :shock:
screenshot_original.jpg

It's very strange seeing Bonehilda like this. It's gotta be a glitch maybe? But either way, it looks weird :P
FEvr1sR.gif

Comments

• christinebremnerchristinebremner Posts: 3,513 Member
    edited January 2013
    Here is another of Bonehilda, going about her usual business. Alexa even though checking her out, is really wondering what is happening to football lately. I am still amazed she was zapped, when every single one i have had never had this happen before. Seems like the vampire is good for something, as he can tutor her in Handiness, but he is low himself so he has been busy reading up so he can teach Bonehilda. And reads her mind too, which is pretty cool i guess. But I had to post this too, she is shiny, human form, she looks like she just got plucked off a BBQ but she still does her thang :lol:

screenshot_original.jpg

I have a feeling this Bonehilda isn't going to last...
    FEvr1sR.gif
  • EMPRESSPAMELAEMPRESSPAMELA Posts: 10,108 Member
    edited January 2013
    wow, I'd never imagined that one :shock: thanks for sharing :D
    oow785m
    edited January 2013
    No I never imagined her getting a zapping either. And no problem, I am still amazed she is still doing her thing, tending to the household needs, but looking like that.

I wish i had control of her somehow so i could get her to have a shower, to see if she turns back to a skeleton.
    FEvr1sR.gif
    edited January 2013
    Bonehilda loves this thing, and goes to it when she has free time, and gets the house rocking. I noticed you can see her skeleton :shock:

screenshot_original.jpg

My witch and fairy sim stopped by and requested music, but they looked totally mesmerized by her LOL :P tbh I'm not sure what to do with her, she functions normally but just looks like this now..
    screenshot_original.jpg

My fairy in the background looks a little freaked I reckon :lol:
    FEvr1sR.gif
  • Ralf453Ralf453 Posts: 1,158 Member
    edited January 2013
    Same thing happened to me :P

screenshot_original.jpg

Except my Bonehilda is blonde :P
    grumpy-cat-lick.gif
    edited January 2013
    Ralf453 wrote:
    Same thing happened to me :P

screenshot_original.jpg

Except my Bonehilda is blonde :P

LOL omg Bonehilda's Handiness skills needs attention 8)

Did you see what zapped your Bonehilda? I didn't see what happened to mine, only heard a zap. :roll:

She looks so wierd/cute/freaky all at once. :lol:
    FEvr1sR.gif