Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Midas Touch

Hi all

I have been getting my sims to throw the Midas Touch at other sims, and it does absolutely nothing. :(

Is there a reason why? I thought when you throw it they turn to gold? I been wanting to see it, but nothing happens?

Or does it make the other sim rich? argg I'm confused, I was expecting mayhem but all my sim got was a hug from the sim she throws them at? :shock:

Is this a glitch?
FEvr1sR.gif

Comments

• GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    edited January 2013
    Hi all

I have been getting my sims to throw the Midas Touch at other sims, and it does absolutely nothing. :(

Is there a reason why? I thought when you throw it they turn to gold? I been wanting to see it, but nothing happens?

Or does it make the other sim rich? argg I'm confused, I was expecting mayhem but all my sim got was a hug from the sim she throws them at? :shock:

Is this a glitch?

No, sims at which you throw ''Midas touch'' elixir will have ability to turn other sims into gold ( by touch ) temporally. :)
  • christinebremnerchristinebremner Posts: 3,513 Member
    edited January 2013
    Okay thanks Greeneya :) Now i know what to expect, I will be expecting a heap of gold sims, as i threw the elixer several times. (oops!)

So, if i get my sim to drink the elixer, she can turn sims to gold, can it kill the sim who is turning everyone to gold?

Sorry for the silly questions, but I just want to make sure before I go all Midas on the town with my sim LOL :D
    FEvr1sR.gif
  • clubersclubers Posts: 7,958 Member
    edited January 2013
    Okay thanks Greeneya :) Now i know what to expect, I will be expecting a heap of gold sims, as i threw the elixer several times. (oops!)

So, if i get my sim to drink the elixer, she can turn sims to gold, can it kill the sim who is turning everyone to gold?

Sorry for the silly questions, but I just want to make sure before I go all Midas on the town with my sim LOL :D

You will be able to temporarily transform people into gold... no one dies, unfortunately.