Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SIMS 3 IS OLD ^_^

Comments

• KoumoriDiruKoumoriDiru Posts: 6,681 Member
    edited January 2013
    Surreal wrote:
    AliLiz17 wrote:
    HAHA PMSL :)

OK - it's education day, I guess. What does PMSL mean? *sorry - the kids didn't know*

Pee or Peeing myself laughing
    tumblr_nvbyvezH0b1uvyu9yo8_r1_400.gif
  • AliLiz17AliLiz17 Posts: 395 Member
    edited January 2013
    Surreal wrote:
    AliLiz17 wrote:
    HAHA PMSL :)

OK - it's education day, I guess. What does PMSL mean? *sorry - the kids didn't know*

Pee or Peeing myself laughing

There we go! :)
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited January 2013
    8412640366_90546b424c.jpg
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • WernardoWernardo Posts: 824 New Member
    edited January 2013

🐸🐸🐸🐸!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen: :XD:
  • SurrealSurreal Posts: 3,241 Member
    edited January 2013
    Thanks everyone!
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited January 2013
    Wernardo wrote:

🐸🐸🐸🐸!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen: :XD:

Google Image Search rocks -- got to save that one for my political blog hangout. 8)
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • WernardoWernardo Posts: 824 New Member
    edited January 2013
    Skyscraperfan, look!!!!
  • Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,899 Member
    edited January 2013
    *crunching popcorn and slurping cherry slurpee*

This is entertaining. :mrgreen:
    edited January 2013
    I like this one even if it is kinda old: http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/
  • ElijahsBabyGurl9ElijahsBabyGurl9 Posts: 1,326 Member
    edited January 2013
    :mrgreen::mrgreen: This thread made me LMAO. Its amazing how some troll can make us laugh even if that wasn't their intent. I for one absolutely LOVE the Sims and will never stop playing. I love watching my families grow, cry when they pass away and smile when their children (human and pet) reach adulthood. I know I'm not the only one who gets attached to their sims rather easily.

I also play some console games but not very often. I am probably one of the select few that owns a N64 and a NGC who STILL plays games on them. :P I play Harvest Moon and Pokemon almost exclusively on my consoles and TS3 on my PC. I will never out grow my love of console games (especially HM ) but for now TS3 is my new obsession and will continue to buy the EPs SPs that I like to make the game fun for me. So in the long run OP you are the 'NOOB' and don't know a good thing when it happens. :)

And BTW...I may be 30 years old but I still do and always will love playing Video Games no matter how old I get. I am a 30 year old child and proud of it :oops: :D
  • PlumFrecklesPlumFreckles Posts: 713 Member
    edited January 2013

Hahahahaha! :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Alysha1988Alysha1988 Posts: 3,452 Member
    edited January 2013
    mmm ok.
  • sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    edited January 2013
    If you think 4 years is old than I must be ancient... :roll:
    WLfAA9V.png
    edited January 2013

lol - that's the updated version :) It's been around for years.
  • turistas9turistas9 Posts: 3,290 Member
    edited January 2013
    SkateSim wrote:
    Ok so i thought id check out what use to be my addiction, and I think i can say nothings changed.
    Man i cant even remember why I played this in the beginning. Im on my PS3 these days, I have to say the new DmC is rocking it soo much that it makes the sims look like yo mommas daytime shows and soaps.
    Hey i have nothing against Sims, but iv found a new addiction: console gaming.
    I cant take the sims 3 serious anymore, i havnt played it for a year now. Other games have caught my interest now, God of war, Uncharted (where on earth will you get a game with better cinematic qualities) CoD MW3, Hitman, DmC, Assassins creed III.
    Im sorry but sims just aint like any of those games, to each there own.
    In short, I'm all over sims, good luck with all you other guys still wasting thousands on EPs SPs and additional online content.
    i tried that stuff, the glitches killed it.

thnx for reading

Have a nice day noobs ^_^ xx

ironic part of this is.. you still got to buy console games, and they cost more, but only last a good 12 hours storyline. .LOL.
  • sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    edited January 2013
    Surreal wrote:

lol - that's the updated version :) It's been around for years.

I know lol, I've been playing since day 1. But I think the OP was just talking about sims 3, as opposed to the sims franchise in general. :)
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Trish1966Trish1966 Posts: 1,010 Member
    edited January 2013
    I'm sorry, but it really makes me angry when someone bashes me for doing something I enjoy when they don't know a thing about me. I may be one of the few, but I don't enjoy console games. I enjoy watching my kids play them, but that's about it.

I did enjoy reading almost all of the posts on this thread though! And I appreciate the abbreviation education! I figured out DGAF on my own, but the other one gave me some trouble. :lol:
  • WolfauraWolfaura Posts: 615 Member
    edited January 2013
    Your trolling seems successful since it riled up a few people.

I like a variety of games too and play GW2 mostly, but
    I still enjoy sims 3 and play for an hour or 2 most days and don't care that some stranger I don't know doesn't like it. But it is a glitchy game that is almost unplayable without mods.

However you can state a point without coming across as sounding nasty and rude. But I guess you're trolling and want some sort of reaction back.
    I wont resort to your flaming and petty name calling as I don't wish to feed you. I'd rather not add fuel for your flaming.
  • joltfreekjoltfreek Posts: 1
    edited January 2013
    Well i have played this for Xbox 360, but just picked it up for PC with a few add on packs because it was 75% off on steam I am enjoying all the PC extra's I have no friends on it yet so fell free to add me I will help out with what ever. Any way enjoying the game even if it is a bit old.
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited January 2013
    Obviously
    Loved
    Devotedly

Yes, it's old. :wink:

If you don't like it, that's your opinion, but the people here are people who like the game. That's why we are here, so unless you are trying to troll this it's kind of silly to post this here (and if you're trying to troll... while that's just stupid and lame, and so overdone.) I like the game, and to me, it's one of those things that's greater with age... it hasn't gotten boring with time or anything. I've played since sims 1 and I love it even more now so many years later. So whatever, if you don't like it that really doesn't matter to me.
  • The_Purple_PlumbobThe_Purple_Plumbob Posts: 11,250 New Member
    edited January 2013
    Lol, I don't know where you live OP troll but EPs and SPs don't cost thousands here. :lol:
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,586 Member
    edited January 2013
    Woot~ Party! smileys-dancing-354201.gif

OH, Errr....maybe not.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-18509-1355942833-4.gif
  • The_Purple_PlumbobThe_Purple_Plumbob Posts: 11,250 New Member
    edited January 2013
    Rflong7 wrote:
    Woot~ Party! smileys-dancing-354201.gif

OH, Errr....maybe not.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-18509-1355942833-4.gif

Yay, party!! :mrgreen:
  • xXBruin_SlayerXxxXBruin_SlayerXx Posts: 1,570 New Member
    edited January 2013
    Calling us nubs? *pfft*, you're the console gamer :wink:... Either that or you are trolling. Yeah, you are probably trolling...
  • AmandaPike2788AmandaPike2788 Posts: 34 New Member
    edited January 2013
    SkateSim wrote:
    lmao, i just dgaf ^_^
    they can ban me for all i care.
    sorry for preferring games that demand quick reaction and fast thinking, and work flawlessly with NO glitches.

Bahahaha! She has nothing better to do than troll people on a game forum. That's cute. All of her little gamer friends must be in-game without her. Aw...must be sad. Poor little Sims 3 recovering addict. Honestly, who does this? LOL. Man...I thought I'd seen sad cases of being pathetic before, but this takes the cake.