Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mr. Cheesy’s Hair and Clothing sale is NOT here

On the news page it says "Mr. Cheesy’s Hair and Clothing SALE is here!" and gives the link to the store sale. Then when you click to go to the store it says items coming soon. The sale is supposed to be from Friday to Sunday and it's about to be Saturday where I live. What's all of this about EA?

http://www.thesims3.com/community/news
http://store.thesims3.com/sale.html

Comments

• Zolt65Zolt65 Posts: 8,272 Member
    edited August 2009
    On the news page it says "Mr. Cheesy’s Hair and Clothing SALE is here!" and gives the link to the store sale. Then when you click to go to the store it says items coming soon. The sale is supposed to be from Friday to Sunday and it's about to be Saturday where I live. What's all of this about EA?

http://www.thesims3.com/community/news
    http://store.thesims3.com/sale.html

What are talking about? Click the 2nd link and you will see the hair is available to buy :?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius
  • ahhitsjenniferahhitsjennifer Posts: 66 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Ugh. When I clicked it a few mintues ago it said "items for this category coming soon". But after I write a post it wants to start working and show up.
  • Panther00567Panther00567 Posts: 2,704 New Member
    edited August 2009
    lol, wow, what a "sale"... from what I could see the only stuff that was discounted is the kind of stuff nobody would want anyways. WTG, EA.
  • Walden95Walden95 Posts: 3,089 Member
    edited August 2009
    GuyChicago wrote:
    Items have actually been "coming and going" all day. I don't get it.

I know. The same has been happening to me. It's just like the World Adventures forum section. This site is buggy. :?
  • Walden95Walden95 Posts: 3,089 Member
    edited August 2009
    lol, wow, what a "sale"... from what I could see the only stuff that was discounted is the kind of stuff nobody would want anyways. WTG, EA.

That's where the cheesy name came from.
  • ahhitsjenniferahhitsjennifer Posts: 66 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Yeah, I have a feeling that nobody is downloading anything from this sale anyways and who needs the store when you can just download CC?
  • Kimberly04Kimberly04 Posts: 189 New Member
    edited August 2009
    It isn't working with me.. maybe because it's still Friday where I live. Oh wait no it just turned to midnight.. another words Saturday.

Weird..

EDIT: Oh wait no it still aint working. The only reason I'm interested is because I still have those free sim points.. Might as well use them.
  • Akila906Akila906 Posts: 1,836 Member
    edited August 2009

You didn't seriously think they would put anything good on sale do you? ;):lol: Hence the name: "Mr. CHEESY" ;):D
    michael-jackson-17.gif
  • ShadowShadow Posts: 3,315 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Akila906 wrote:

You didn't seriously think they would put anything good on sale do you? ;):lol: Hence the name: "Mr. CHEESY" ;):D

The only thing I got from the sale was a toddler hair. :lol:
    My tots are in dire need of new hair.

• ems0309ems0309 Posts: 541 Member
    edited August 2009
    They call that a sale? Their "sale" sucks.
  • CharlotteAnneCharlotteAnne Posts: 46 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Mine still says that it's coming soon.
    Crazy site.
  • gogglezzgogglezz Posts: 1,518 New Member
    edited August 2009
    It doesnt work for meh! :( <--- Sad :cry:

Gogglezz-♥
  • Dooglers8Dooglers8 Posts: 716 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Well, for me it says "coming soon". :shock:
    But I just woke up and had my morning coffee, maybe they were up earlier. 8)
  • FeldynnFeldynn Posts: 331 Member
    edited August 2009
    They've been having problems since yesterday with items appearing and disappearing from the Sale section of the Store, if you want to trawl through the individual sections they do show up as cut price items there at least.

At last count I think I'd seen about 10 items for sale, 4 female adult haircuts with hats, 3 child (I think male only) haircuts with hats, 1 toddler haircut and 2 female adult tops. None of them were really that great to me, I'm just glad we have a talented modding community that produces quality items.