Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Mole: A Sims 3 Interactive Reality Show- Season 3! (We have moved threads! Check last page :P)

Comments

• Jojo777Jojo777 Posts: 21,909 Member
    edited January 2013
    I would love an episode! But take your time, Turner, I'm not exactly a good example of someone who updates often :lol:

Do you have Monday off, though? That would be an extra weekend day to work on it.

I'm back to college on Monday, and classes start again Tuesday. And I got so used to not having to go. Oh well, it does mean I'll be away from the chaos that is my house. We had a mouse fiasco today. And by today, I mean 4:30 am when my cat woke me up by chasing a mouse in my room. We've seen quite a bit of the mouse but still haven't managed to capture it. Last we saw it was in my bathroom and I'm now afraid to go in there...
  • TurnerSims3TurnerSims3 Posts: 12,123 Member
    edited January 2013
    Okay, prepare for an epically-long comment chain, everyone. :lol:
  • ne0catsne0cats Posts: 432
    edited January 2013
    Jojo777 wrote:
    I would love an episode! But take your time, Turner, I'm not exactly a good example of someone who updates often :lol:

Do you have Monday off, though? That would be an extra weekend day to work on it.

I'm back to college on Monday, and classes start again Tuesday. And I got so used to not having to go. Oh well, it does mean I'll be away from the chaos that is my house. We had a mouse fiasco today. And by today, I mean 4:30 am when my cat woke me up by chasing a mouse in my room. We've seen quite a bit of the mouse but still haven't managed to capture it. Last we saw it was in my bathroom and I'm now afraid to go in there...

When i was ten me and my brother were sitting in his room and he was playing this video game (Final fantasy 10 I think). I felt something hit my shoulder and before I could do anything my brother jumped up and was like "OMG ITS A MOUSE!!!" Now everyone in my house is afraid of them but me O.o
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    edited January 2013
    By the way, Turner/Haylo, a new episode of the Eliminator is partially out.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • xpaintitblack7xxpaintitblack7x Posts: 1,688 Member
    edited January 2013
    ....is it coming yet? I've prepared
    edited January 2013

I just ate dinner and it haven't come unless Turner is typing something really long.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    edited January 2013
    x_MG_x wrote:

I just ate dinner and it haven't come unless Turner is typing something really long.

he did say it was epic
  • Jojo777Jojo777 Posts: 21,909 Member
    edited January 2013
    The mouse is still in my room, gaaahhh! I went in to check if the coast was clear and out came grey scurrying thing.

I don't think I can sleep in my room tonight.

I wish I wasn't afraid of them, ne0cats! I wish I was like you! Something about them reeeaallly freaks me out. Probably the fact that you never know they're there until they come out and terrify you!
    edited January 2013
    ne0cats wrote:
    x_MG_x wrote:

he did say it was epic

He is probably writing an essay right now.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    edited January 2013
    NO MORE DRE'S PAST THIS POINT.

I guess I can send in a DRE....eventually. I got my job back and I'm so tired lol. After doing nothing but napping for 2 months, anything else is tiring!

:-o Congrats on getting your job back!! ...though it sounds like it's pretty tiring. :P Oh well, hopefully you can eventually get back to some kind of routine. :-)

Haha, and don't worry about the DRE, I understand. :P Next time!
    edited January 2013
    HayloHusky wrote:
    Just do whatever strategy is best for you. :)

My strategy is vote correctly every quiz... It worked last season :lol:

Beautiful strategy you had there. :lol: Only ONE flaw... took away all the fun of the game. :P The whole point of the game is trying to figure out who it is... and since you knew it from day one it kind of took the fun away. XD But oh well, you/Taiha still played a perfect game. :-)
    edited January 2013
    NO MORE DRE'S PAST THIS POINT.

I guess I can send in a DRE....eventually. I got my job back and I'm so tired lol. After doing nothing but napping for 2 months, anything else is tiring!

:-o Congrats on getting your job back!! ...though it sounds like it's pretty tiring. :P Oh well, hopefully you can eventually get back to some kind of routine. :-)

Haha, and don't worry about the DRE, I understand. :P Next time!

WOW!!! THAT was one EPIC post!!!
    edited January 2013
    Jojo777 wrote:
    x_MG_x wrote:
    By the way, Haylo, I remember something.

Before I watched Total Drama, I ended up asking Haylo if Sierra (who is the character I believe Haylo based Taiha on) got with the host since I thought Sierra has a crush on the host of Total Drama (and not an actual contestant). Haylo ended up saying no but she ended up dating a contestant named Cody (who was the person Sierra has a crush). Turner then stated that Max could be Taiha's "Cody".

If Max ended up being Taiha's "Cody", then the whole entire season would of been changed. LOL!

Yeah, that would have been very interesting! I could see the two of them getting together in some alternate universe. If they could get past loving different animals it could totally work!

Lol, I was pretty tentative about putting them together... Haylo was leaning towards the possibility of Taiha being in love with Max, and I somewhat pursued it but decided to drop it. :P It just felt weird... Taiha had Grey, she didn't need anyone else. XD

And yes, maybe in an alternate universe it could have worked. :P Even though they have clashing personalities it would be an interesting "opposites attract" relationship. But I just felt like they were closer to being just really close friends (who yelled at each time to time :lol: ) then anything else. Can you really imagine them together? Maybe if they looked different... They just didn't really look like they could be a couple. XD
    edited January 2013
    Jojo777 wrote:
    x_MG_x wrote:
    HayloHusky wrote:
    :lol: It definitely would. But I made Taiha miss Max when he left so... It was open to it.

Yeah can you imagine what will happen when Taiha went into the 5 stages of depression when Max left if Taiha ended up having a crush on Max? Taiha is probably going through the 5 stages of depression right now since Grey is in jail.

Taiha needs to have a guest appearance where she's all depressed and missing Grey. Just like Brianne needs to make a (very reluctant) guest appearance and get attacked by Sara :lol:

Also, I just sent a DRE in that I think is amusing. Then again, when is anything dealing with Evarrine not amusing :lol:

Haha, you never know what might happen. :wink:
  • ashleyadorableashleyadorable Posts: 7,254 Member
    edited January 2013
    :shock: I have a lot to catch up on...20 pages worth??? Excuse me while I read the thread...might not be back for a while :lol:
    edited January 2013
    Jojo777 wrote:
    x_MG_x wrote:
    By the way, Haylo, I remember something.

Before I watched Total Drama, I ended up asking Haylo if Sierra (who is the character I believe Haylo based Taiha on) got with the host since I thought Sierra has a crush on the host of Total Drama (and not an actual contestant). Haylo ended up saying no but she ended up dating a contestant named Cody (who was the person Sierra has a crush). Turner then stated that Max could be Taiha's "Cody".

If Max ended up being Taiha's "Cody", then the whole entire season would of been changed. LOL!

Yeah, that would have been very interesting! I could see the two of them getting together in some alternate universe. If they could get past loving different animals it could totally work!

Lol, I was pretty tentative about putting them together... Haylo was leaning towards the possibility of Taiha being in love with Max, and I somewhat pursued it but decided to drop it. :P It just felt weird... Taiha had Grey, she didn't need anyone else. XD

And yes, maybe in an alternate universe it could have worked. :P Even though they have clashing personalities it would be an interesting "opposites attract" relationship. But I just felt like they were closer to being just really close friends (who yelled at each time to time :lol: ) then anything else. Can you really imagine them together? Maybe if they looked different... They just didn't really look like they could be a couple. XD

Well, at least Max wouldn't fall in love with his mother and he ends up with Taiha.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    edited January 2013
    Also, am I the only person who thinks Indigo and Shayne would make a good couple?

I know this is probably random but they are both look gothic and they are both afraid of water.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    edited January 2013
    x_MG_x wrote:
    x_MG_x wrote:
    I reckon the contestants from last season should take part in a mission with this seasons contestants, i'm thinking similar to Brandon's latest reality show[Before it went dead..]but it would only happen for one mission. When someone gets executed, the number of contestants will be 12, we could get 4 of the previous contestants to team up as captain with 3 players from this season.
    For example:

Thomas' Team[Sorry, he is my own character so I simply can't include him :lol:]
    - Alberto
    - Shayne
    - KT

Kenneth
    - Evarrine
    - Indigo
    - Sara
    [See what I did there? All girls? :lol:]

Taiha
    - Ariel[God help her if she was on Taiha's team..]
    - Gregory
    - Aiden

Brianne
    - Antoine
    - Kaita
    - Ashlee

[I'm not saying Casey will be executed next, I did this randomly.]

I'm not 100% sure what the mission will be in general, but i'm thinking of this to be images in the next mission episode. Hope you see this Turner, i'm being social for once :XD:

Well, I have a mission that requires 12 people and Turner ended up saying to me that we are gonna do that mission. The mission has 3 parts and for the first part, the contestants will be divided in 4 groups. Maybe you can have Taiha, Thomas, Brianne, and Kenneth on the show.

Sounds good, suppose this could be a joint effort, even though you thought of it first. We seem to have a lot of 'parts' in missions lately but its fun.
    Maybe it can be like an assult course. Taiha, Thomas, Brianne and Kenneth could choose a destination where their team mates will meet at the end of the mission, the mission can include like a points system/maze, an email could be sent to each teams with different questions that some with about 2 or 3 options, the right answer could equal 3 points and the wrong answers make minus points for the team, whoever finishes the maze in the episode first will also have the most points in total.
    I'm actually confusing myself now -_- I'm on my phone typing all of this so I won't know if it makes any sense until I get on the computer :lol:

Or we could do this

In the final 4, they shall play games. One related to Taiha, one related to Kenneth, one related to Thomas, and one related to Brianne. In order to add points to pot, you must score a certain score per game. If you have the highest score altogether (meaning adding up all of your scores per game), then you will earn the final exemption.

Taiha's game would be like this game- http://www.y8.com/games/christmas_cat
    Kenneth's game- http://www.dailyfreegames.com/flash/arcade-games/da-club.html (Use how much money you have by the first day as the score)
    Thomas's game- http://www.dailyfreegames.com/flash/arcade-games/superman.html
    I couldn't find a game for Brianne but you could have a football game for Cole and have Brianne announced the results.

We'll go with that instead :XD:
    I can imagine Thomas' team standing together with the superman logo behind them, then Kenneth's team standing together with the charlie's angels logo.

I like your ideas... Keep in mind though that I already planned all the missions for this season like 3 months ago. :lol:

But I definitely do want to bring some old contestants back, just for a brief visit (like I did last season when I brought Lyla and Nwa back). And if I did, it would be out of those 4 people because they were the most interesting and notorious players. XD

And Jake, I am using that mission this season, but I modified it a bit and we won't be doing it until later on in the season... I could still bring some contestants back from last season for that mission, though. Except then there will probably only be 3 groups... So only 3 returnees. :P If that's the case, Artist, I might not include Thomas and instead bring him back next season where he could possibly reunite with his sister (assuming you use her next season of course :P ).
    [That reminds me... I've seen two people in the past week that were wearing a superman shirt. :lol: One was when I was in Ikea, and the other was when I was at school... My first thought when I saw them was Thomas XD]

Believe it or not Artist, I actually did follow that. :lol: I've been planning to use a maze-type mission for awhile now, but haven't figured out a way to do it that would be somewhat related to actually going through a "maze"... but you have some good ideas there. :-) That's definitely useful info to help me create this mission that I've been trying to find a way to work since before season 1 started, lol.

And Jake, great idea! I love the games you chose. But like I said, I already have the missions planned out... :P Though I'm sure I could some incorporate that in somehow... :wink: I don't know, we'll see.
    edited January 2013
    By the way- I feel the need to say this (said it last season too :P):

Don't try to figure out who the mole is by what I say. I just go along with what people say and talk to EVERYONE as if they're NOT the mole... I try my best to make sure that nothing I say hints towards someone being or not being the mole... And if I do, don't take it seriously because I'll either be joking or just going along with what that person is saying... Did that make sense? :lol:
    I just want to make sure that you guys know this. The only ways to detect the mole are by their DRE's, posts, and how well they do in the missions (which is obviously the most important one). And, of course, hints and clues as well. :-)

DON'T go by what I say, or how sims react in episodes. The strategies and thoughts of the sims are VERY different from you guys, the actual players.
    edited January 2013
    x_MG_x wrote:
    To be quite honest, I don't bother finding out who the Mole is unless I get close to the final, I just want to get the answers to my quizzes right to stay in the competition.

http://www.tubechop.com/watch/687071

In order to get to the end, you need to speculate who is the Mole is in the beginning. I remember somebody on Survivor ended up saying "the moves you make early on will affect well you do at the end." In my opinion, I would never try to find out who the Mole is until the very end as you might not even make it to the end if you are waiting until the very end to find out who the Mole is.

Sorry for being harsh but I would never wait until the very end to find out who the Mole is.

Yeah... probably not the best strategy out there, Artist. :lol: You're not really playing the game if you're not trying till the end... just saying. :P Did you do this last season? :-o If so, it actually somewhat worked because you got pretty far. XD

And Jake, totally right. :thumbup:
    edited January 2013
    HayloHusky wrote:
    Guessing about 99% of the time. That face is daunting me..

Also,

kyMcE.jpg

WHY U NO GIVE ARIEL SEAT

:lol:

HAHAHAHAHA! XD :lol: Can't afford one. Show is cheaping out a bit.

I love how everyone is staring at her while she is standing.

:lol::lol:

I'm OCD in some ways. XD I can't just put an extra bench in there and only have 1 person sitting in it! :P Plus it wouldn't have really fitted anywhere... I need things to be even and symmetrical. XD

And since she was getting the exemption, odd-woman out so I just decided she'd be the one to lose her seat, lol.

@Mojo- NO! NO ONE CAN HAVE KENZEN'S SEAT! :lol:
    edited January 2013
    Gingi wrote:
    If any of you were wondering, here's Alberto's wife Agatha. I had uninstalled her hair so that's why it's like that in the first picture. :P

Screenshot-26_zpsd3a801d0.jpg
    Screenshot-28_zps4cd26717.jpg

I'm sure none of you were wondering, I just wanted to post her lovely face. ^-^

WOW, she's.... GORGEOUS! :lol::lol: Definitely the finest sim I've ever seen. :wink:

...And I didn't know Alberto had a wife. :shock: I feel bad for her. XD Oh well, she's probably just like him... both personality-wise and looks-wise. :lol:
    edited January 2013
    x_MG_x wrote:
    By the way, I was rereading the season 2 thread and I have found this-
    think I'm going to move to Canada. There are too many ignorant people in the US. Yeah, I think Canada will be nice.

Turner, if you move to Canada, would the first that you will do is have milk in a bag?

:lol: I remember saying that. And uhh.... good question. :mrgreen: But no, I don't think I would... I'm still a bit fearful of that idea to be honest. :XD: Like that article I posted suggested, if I ever encountered a milk in a bag I'd probably run away in fear. :lol:

...I'd just move to a part of Canada that had milk jugs. 8)
    edited January 2013
    x_MG_x wrote:
    Also, Turner, when will the episode be out?

If we are waiting on somebody, then you might as well execute them since they took this long to send the quiz.

Tomorrow or Monday. :-)

I'm not sure... Haven't graded the quizzes yet. :P I don't think we're waiting on anyone though. But if someone did make a habit of sending their quiz in late every time, then yeah, I would definitely consider force eliminating them. :-o But no one has taken a full week to send their quiz in yet. :P And if they did, that certainly wouldn't be good... :!: