Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

University + Big Bang Theory

I don't know about you guys but the nerd in me wants to create the Big Bang Theory cast once University comes out. ^_^

Comments

• PretodaPretoda Posts: 1,533 New Member
    edited January 2013
    hahaha that's funny. I actually been thinking of creating a How I Met Your Mother cast since we have the Architecht Career(Ted Mosby), the Buisness Career(Barney), Political will have to suffice for Marshall, Lilly the teacher and for the lovely Robin the actress career. XD
  • bosslaydeebosslaydee Posts: 3,976 Member
    edited January 2013
    KaruBlack wrote:
    I don't know about you guys but the nerd in me wants to create the Big Bang Theory cast once University comes out. ^_^
    itd be pretty unsatisfying since theyd all be the same kind of scientist instead of different ones. :(
    for me anyways. cuz its so funny how sheldon thinks hes the best physicist [theoretical particle physicist] over the other 3 [experimental physicist, aerospace engineer, astrophysicist].
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    edited January 2013
    I'm definitely going to make the Big Bang Theory cast and some other TV show characters too.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • PixieStixPixieStix Posts: 1,956 Member
    edited January 2013
    Pretoda wrote:
    hahaha that's funny. I actually been thinking of creating a How I Met Your Mother cast since we have the Architecht Career(Ted Mosby), the Buisness Career(Barney), Political will have to suffice for Marshall, Lilly the teacher and for the lovely Robin the actress career. XD

Robin is a journalist not an actress lol :P I love HIMYM! it's my favourite tv show, I will definitely make young Ted, Marshall and Lilly at University and then have them meet up with Barney and Robin later in life.

I also have been thinking of making the Big Bang Theory cast, I love Shamy! xD
    LadySmitanbanner_zps7eszqcmq.jpg
    YouTube:Lady Smitan Twitter:@LadySmitan Gallery:LadySmitan
  • EMPRESSPAMELAEMPRESSPAMELA Posts: 10,108 Member
    edited January 2013
    I've made Leonard, Penny, and Sheldon so far for my sweet friend and team mate Jess.
    They are towards the bottom of this index if you are interested...

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/506894.page#7841323
    :D
    oow785m
  • PretodaPretoda Posts: 1,533 New Member
    edited January 2013
    PixieStix wrote:
    Pretoda wrote:

Robin is a journalist not an actress lol :P I love HIMYM! it's my favourite tv show, I will definitely make young Ted, Marshall and Lilly at University and then have them meet up with Barney and Robin later in life.

Ummm she was on a newschannel remember. Journalism in Sims is written word newspaper/ magazines. Newschannel like Weather girl which is how she started at the news station is acting in the sims.

I'm not saying your wrong for the show but the Sims has to match up. XD
  • ChelseaSims13ChelseaSims13 Posts: 415 New Member
    edited January 2013
    KaruBlack wrote:

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo genius! :D
  • lizbethbearlizbethbear Posts: 3,201 Member
    edited January 2013
    Pretoda wrote:
    PixieStix wrote:
    Pretoda wrote:

Ummm she was on a newschannel remember. Journalism in Sims is written word newspaper/ magazines. Newschannel like Weather girl which is how she started at the news station is acting in the sims.

I'm not saying your wrong for the show but the Sims has to match up. XD

weatherman is a level in the journalism career path, and the top of the career is star news anchor. http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/careers/journalism-career-track.php
    WznfzGr.gif
  • tushinghamotushinghamo Posts: 183 Member
    edited January 2013
    Pretoda wrote:

Robin's a journalist.
  • MegancharltonMegancharlton Posts: 3,731 New Member
    edited January 2013
    Am I the only one whose going to make the Unravelling characters? I could just imagine Elijah Palma causing havoc :) But I'm a huge BBF fan, and I might make the cast too. Sheldon is top of my list, I might have Amy and Bernadette, but Sheldon is defo hilarious. Gotta have penny too.
  • raybigbearraybigbear Posts: 369 Member
    edited January 2013
    Those sounds like a great ideas! I was thinking about doing a Revenge of the Nerds theme for the jock/nerd groups they're adding :D
  • stelpastelpa Posts: 141
    edited January 2013
    Yeah! I'd love to do that too :D LOVE the big bang theory!
  • KatnapKatnap Posts: 2,251 Member
    edited January 2013
    I've made Leonard, Penny, and Sheldon so far for my sweet friend and team mate Jess.

Wow I love the job you did on the Big Bang crew.
    edited January 2013
    Katnap wrote:

Wow I love the job you did on the Big Bang crew.

Thank you :D
    I had meant to finish more of them, but got side tracked
    oow785m
  • BethanyelizabethBethanyelizabeth Posts: 28 Member
    edited January 2013
    If you do can you put the onto the exchange I love the big bang theory but cannot make look alike sims lol
  • bella24572bella24572 Posts: 131 New Member
    edited January 2013
    raybigbear wrote:
    Those sounds like a great ideas! I was thinking about doing a Revenge of the Nerds theme for the jock/nerd groups they're adding :D

I love that idea! Make sure to find some nerd glasses! :thumbup:
    edited January 2013
    If you do can you put the onto the exchange I love the big bang theory but cannot make look alike sims lol

I will try to look you up and let you know next time I do more of them. :wink:
    oow785m