Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

your future uni students!!

hey guys!
thought id start this thread so we can show off our future uni students!
i am so excited for this EP
so far i have created 2 sims who i will be sending to uni, they are twins Annabelle and Jackson Taylor.
I have 2 pictures of Annabelle so far, she is going to be a socialite sim.
Where as Jackson is going to be a geek!
Anyway meet Annabelle..

Screenshot-1920.jpg

Screenshot-1921.jpg

i will have some pictures of Jackson soon :)

share your sims and pictures!!! :D

Comments

• Options
    pr0x1mapr0x1ma Posts: 5,898 Member
    edited January 2013
    I'm gonna be sending a pair of half-sisters, Morna and Catrina. I only have a picture of Morna, though

Screenshot-4-102.jpg

tumblr_mr2v3r8OEc1rsik0po1_400.gif
  • Options
    ZerbuZerbu Posts: 3,457 Member
    edited January 2013
    I'll probably be sending a whole town size full of sims. :P University will probably be my favourite expansion pack and I'll probably create really in-depth stories at it. :D But my main sims will be four supernaturals from a supernatural legacy.
  • Options
    kitkat9913kitkat9913 Posts: 151 New Member
    edited January 2013
    I dont have any pics right now, but I plain on sending three or two sisters.

Sister one: Geek. Totally into school. Doesn't care about friends or social life. Science/Medicine

Sister two: Socialite. Just wants to party and woohoo. Will be in Sorority.

Sister three(maybe): Happy medium in between partying and doing work. Communications. Will tv/radio show.
  • Options
    maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    edited January 2013
    I haven't planned which sims I will be sending, but I do have some teens over a number of saves and so I will decide when I get the game
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • Options
    lolzbrlolzbr Posts: 989 Member
    edited January 2013
    Currently they're children... :lol: but these are my twin sims that I'm sending to University once they age up.
    2m663cx.png
  • Options
    ZerbuZerbu Posts: 3,457 Member
    edited January 2013
    I haven't planned which sims I will be sending, but I do have some teens over a number of saves and so I will decide when I get the game

Only young adults, adults and elders can sign up to attend university in the TS3 version. They don't sign up as teens and age up like in the TS2 version.
  • Options
    rumbutterrumbutter Posts: 3,756 Member
    edited January 2013
    so far i have four sims ready to go to uni as i don't know yet if we can have exchange students i made two, either way these are my future students all ya

Ai will major in communications
    Alan wil major in physical education
    Ti'ning will major in bussiness
    Josaih will major in fine arts
    this is Ai
    Ai-1.jpg
    this is Ti'ning
    Screenshot-8.jpg
    this is Josiah
    Screenshot-9.jpg
    this is Alan
    Screenshot-6.jpg

edit for typo
  • Options
    alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    edited January 2013
    Nice pictures everyone. :)

My main Uni Sim hasn't been born yet. :lol: I'm planning on sending my Simself (avatar) though once I've had a run-through of the features.
  • Options
    raybigbearraybigbear Posts: 369 Member
    edited January 2013
    I will be sending in my simself (avatar). He will be a tecnology major who gets in good with all the social groups. My goal is to become the most popular sim on campus :D
  • Options
    Feather91Feather91 Posts: 2,132 Member
    edited January 2013
    I haven't thought about which sims I'll be sending to uni. It's still so far away, my favourite sims now could have easily been replaced by that time. I'll just pick my favourite save when University Life comes out.
    tumblr_nabfikC3DM1snecxgo2_400.gif
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited January 2013
    the legacie kids... well soem of them...

the 2 oldes as kids (they teens now)

dmpuuh.jpg
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited January 2013
    These are the children I'll be sending when they age up:

8320467024_eb7e541a5c.jpg

The alien on the left is Valeria Willis, the human on the right is her half-sister Tulia. Valeria was born just about an hour or two after Tulia, but they've aged up together. Valeria is a good genius bookworm, but I'm going to give her the Rebellious trait when she hits her Teen years, while Tulia is a brave athletic genius (not sure what trait I'm going to give her). Valeria will hang with both the nerds and the rebels, while Tulia will be with the jocks -- they'll share a room in the dorms though to remember that no matter what happens, they're still family. 8)
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited January 2013
    Tulia could be a partyanimal...
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited January 2013
    anettesb wrote:
    Tulia could be a partyanimal...

Hmmm, that's a possibility; she's pretty popular at elementary school already. 8) I'll have to do some thinking -- I was thinking of giving her the Irresistable trait for University (I'm going to play the family till they get midway through the teen years then stop, though I love this family) but not sure.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    SalantiSalanti Posts: 327 New Member
    edited January 2013
    tumblr_mfpnieZFj71rqwm2so2_1280.jpg

I'll be sending My 6th Generation daughter Jaenelle from my legacy. I was kinda hoping for a Culinary track for her. So I'm still deciding for her major.
  • Options
    venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    edited January 2013
    Loving all your future students! Is this kind of a yearbook or something?

Sims University Freshman Class of 2013

Screenshot-690.jpg

Kayleigh Andre - She's an equestrian who will be attending Uni with her best friend. But she has a secret crush on her best friend's brother. And she's hoping college will give her the courage to tell him. She's going to go into business raising horses. (This sim belongs to a friend)

Screenshot-870.jpg

Satis Amin -- She along with her brother was adopted by my main Sim while she traveled in Egypt and brought back to Sunset Valley. She is now YA and intends to get her degree in communications. I plan to make her the secret host of the radio show.

Screenshot-1049.jpg

Andrew J. Cheesman, Jr. -- he's military so he'll major in physical education and join the jock group, more than likely. Although he likes computers and techie stuff so he'll spend time with the geeks too.

Screenshot-625-1.jpg

Sage Cheesman is Andrew's younger sister. She's artistic and genius but also loves the outdoors. I haven't decided what she majors in because they don't have what I want for her, lol.

Screenshot-899.jpg

Zachary Downey - he's the shy geeky kid that was bullied relentlessly in high school by Andrew Cheesman and his adopted brother. He had an imaginary friend and turned him real, but his IF turned out to be his complete opposite (a wild party animal). I plan to make his major either science or technology and he becomes part of a group for the first time in his life.

Screenshot-2391_zpsb757aa35.jpg

Anastasia (left) and Alexandra Vanderburg -- fraternal twin sisters, daughters of Catarina and Renauld Vanderburg of Hidden Springs. They're teens now and enrolled in boarding school while I play my other family. Alexandra is kind of a tomboy and will probably be a jock, though she likes to dabble with the chemsitry set and the time machine so she'll spend time with the geeks too. Anastasia is artistic/creative and is definitely a bit of a fashionista, so I'm guessing she'll join up with the artsy sorts.
    jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

• Options
    cheerfulangel2cheerfulangel2 Posts: 2,037
    edited January 2013
    High five to all of you guys for planning so early :thumbup: I don't know one thing about who I'm sending I will either make a new family and the moms daughter I will send to University that way I will have something to play yet it still goes to planning for university or I'll do what I normally do and wait till I get the game lol :D
  • Options
    GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited March 2013
    You've all created really wonderful uni students. I hope you all have the game by now and are having lots of fun with it. If you get a minute, I'd love it if you could share your sims here. I'm looking for some interesting personalities to inspire me for some dorms I'm building :mrgreen:
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com