Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Will Kids & Teens be Able to Access Book-bags as well, & Maybe a Possible Upgrade on Schools?

College Kids, are getting new things, as well as a new campus etc. Along with that Book-Bags, just wondering, can school aged kids & teens also access this stuff, & even though this is a Uni EP, will schools finally get some upgrade as well, can we also see what kids do in school. If any guru or Simmer knows, please comment. :wink:

Comments

• Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited January 2013
    I don't think we will see what kids do in school....

but I do hope that we can use backpack outside university world and for kids and teens....

🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    lolzbrlolzbr Posts: 989 Member
    edited January 2013
    YES! Backpacks for children and teens:D it's so weird seeing them come home without one. But i agree with anettesb, i doubt that the school will change from a rabbit hole to community lot.
  • Options
    aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    edited January 2013
    anettesb wrote:
    I don't think we will see what kids do in school....

but I do hope that we can use backpack outside university world and for kids and teens....

Agreed! I hope kids and teens can use backpacks too
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• Options
    AvatarBoyAvatarBoy Posts: 1,147 Member
    edited January 2013
    I don't expect the schooling for kids to change, but i at least hope that kids & teenagers can have access as well to some of the interactions with university, we are severely lacking in interactions for other age groups :cry: so for the most part i hope kids & teens can also get backpacks & new phones + interactions :wink:
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    any sim gets the phone... all sim get the phone... so kids do to...
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    SalantiSalanti Posts: 327 New Member
    edited January 2013
    did they say that the backpack was actually wearable/bring anywhere type thing, or a decorative thing?
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    we saw sim wear them
  • Options
    Ceeecee3Ceeecee3 Posts: 789 New Member
    edited January 2013
    I'm a little reluctant to buy this pack for this reason. What happens when we don't want to do the university thing over and over again? How many new interactions will be available for everyone else?
  • Options
    michellehilbrandmichellehilbrand Posts: 2,331 Member
    edited January 2013
    I suspect there will be a lot that will transfer to the main hood. We will find out more on Valentines Day.