Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

wheres the pool table? piano? and hot tub?

am i missing something i searched the whole game where are they...very very sad :(

Comments

• sweetnsassyjessiesweetnsassyjessie Posts: 6 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Yeah me too! I looked all over for the piano and hot tub =( they took out all the good stuff!!
  • BillyjBillyj Posts: 1 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I want them too :(
  • SileneSilene Posts: 11 New Member
    edited June 2009
    me three D:
    and a diving board
  • Kolin32kKolin32k Posts: 8 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Silene wrote:
    me three D:
    and a diving board

Yeah Seriously! I mean I can understand why you guys would want to hold back some items for ep packs. But It seems the Table, Tub, Piano and Board, four items I consider quite iconic to the franchise (I have been playing the sims since the original 13 to near 23 years old, not that it holds weight but still...)

Please Tell me these will be in the packs! Or at least store downloads? Actually is that better or worse... Hmm

Would you people wait for items like these or buy at the store? I know one I would buy, an -electric- guitar, Seems my aspiring rock star son is limited to unplugged sessions ^.^

But anyho no moaning here just a rant after I typed 'pool table' into the search
  • CanoliWhackerCanoliWhacker Posts: 1 New Member
    edited June 2009
    These items should have been in the game. I can't see spending points for a diving board.

Now, I can understand if they'll offer these in a short while on the Free Stuff link, but jeez, what were they thinking?

The diving board in particular really baffles me.
  • LordDavid04LordDavid04 Posts: 40 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Yep we could use these items in an expansion pack definitely, or at least the base items for free in the online shop.

So we'd have:

Hot Tubs:
    Budget Spa
    Budget Hot Tub
    Luxury Hot Tub

Pool Tables:
    Children's Pool Table
    Econo-Pool Table (Plastic looking)
    Econo-Wooden Pool Table (Cheap Pine)
    Mahogany Pool Table
    Stainless Steel Pool Table
    Bar Style Pool Table (The balls are just 2 colors :P)
    Luxury Pool Table (A marble pool table encrusted with diamonds and gold trimmings)

Pianos: (Textures will easily differentiate from plastic and wood)
    Upright Piano
    Self Playing Piano (Can be turned off to actually play)
    Grand Piano
    Baby Grand Piano
    Keyboard and Stand (That's not to say keyboards aren't portable, weaklings may have difficulty carrying them around)
    Portable Keyboard and Stand
    Child's Keyboard
    Child's Grand Piano (Schroeder's of course! :P)
    edited June 2009
    ^ Personally I think this is way too much. I mean you're talking in a few years when we're on ep 12 hehe

But I would definately like to see a mixture of such a list both in packs and in the store. That may be likely
  • LordDavid04LordDavid04 Posts: 40 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Kolin32k wrote:
    ^ Personally I think this is way too much. I mean you're talking in a few years when we're on ep 12 hehe

But I would definately like to see a mixture of such a list both in packs and in the store. That may be likely

Too much? So you don't want the pool room that includes all the pool tables I mentioned costing like §90,000 in total? :P

Well variety is the key, some people may want say a Grand Piano, but can't afford it, so go for the smaller and cheaper Baby Grand. Likewise insufficient room space might be their answer.
    Alternatively the cheapos out there might just get their adult Sims to play a kid's piano! :P
    edited June 2009
    Oh no dude I love the list and it's a very excellent idea. You must be a Sim Vet or very smart, or both! Errr Anyway.

Yeah I see your point, but questioning if such a large list would be possible (without considering mod sites of course)
  • pooh68893pooh68893 Posts: 49 New Member
    edited June 2009
    OMG they took out all the good stuff. it unfair i want to have a band in the park. but you can only play a guitar in the park. that unfair.they need to bring the good stuff back in the sims 3 what they had in the sims 2. and where the moterbikes. :roll: