We have a new survey live for you to provide feedback on the new EA forums! Click here to read more.
February 23rd - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

WELCOME TO UNIVERSITY LIFE [CLOSED]

Comments

• aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    edited January 2013
    Interested List Updated to Here!
  • muthiamynamemuthiamyname Posts: 282 New Member
    edited January 2013
    hey, looks fun :D
    i have a dormitory in my studio... but i'll make it perfect first.

well i wanna join not only for lots, but also for sim! :mrgreen:

bookmarked!
    edited January 2013
    Updated to here! :mrgreen:
  • ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    edited January 2013
    Intriguing concept! How generous of y'all :D

Bookmarked.
    Interested & hoping I'll be able to carve out some time to participate in this as it looks like fun.
  • SandySimSandySim Posts: 2,523 Member
    edited January 2013
    You three are always so generous!! Thanks so much for hosting!! I will try to enter (if I can get my error 12 situation fixed!)

I have never made a community lot before :oops: so I definitely want to try that one! May enter the other two as well!!

Thanks so much for hosting! :mrgreen:
  • thesims3boythesims3boy Posts: 18,046 Member
    edited January 2013
    I'll enter for Community Build and CAS! Thanks for hosting! And GREAT design for this thread. Love the banners! :)
  • 4067567240675672 Posts: 3,553 Member
    edited January 2013
    I'm so excited about this! I'm totally going to enter :D
  • Rawr2019Rawr2019 Posts: 14,407 Member
    edited January 2013
    I can help judge if you ladies need it :] *hugs* Also adding this to the directory :]
    edited January 2013
    Rawr2019 wrote:
    I can help judge if you ladies need it :] *hugs* Also adding this to the directory :]

Thank you so much m'dear! Added you to the judges panel! :mrgreen:
    edited January 2013
    I'll enter for Community Build and CAS! Thanks for hosting! And GREAT design for this thread. Love the banners! :)

Thank you very much! Kaliko103 made the banners for the contest! :D
    edited January 2013
    Updated Interested List! :D
  • Rawr2019Rawr2019 Posts: 14,407 Member
    edited January 2013
    aricarai wrote:
    Rawr2019 wrote:

Thank you so much m'dear! Added you to the judges panel! :mrgreen:

Woot! Will add this to my bookmarks ^_^
  • Ivanna420Ivanna420 Posts: 5,432 Member
    edited January 2013
    Arica, Could you ladies use a fifth or should I enter. If you could use another judge, I'd really to to help. :wink: If not, I may enter, but I haven't decided, yet. :mrgreen:
    140820-HBmsSZamsz7b.gif
  • LissykinLissykin Posts: 2,782 Member
    edited January 2013
    Hi! This looks like so much fun. Please add me to the interested list. :D
  • elle0808elle0808 Posts: 2,419 Member
    edited January 2013
    Please add me as interested for the residential lots part of the contest :mrgreen:
  • LokendraLokendra Posts: 276 New Member
    edited January 2013
    Interested in making a community lot@!
  • DoritoEvieDoritoEvie Posts: 1,887 Member
    edited January 2013
    I'm interested in building a community lot :D
    tumblr_nbwr2zn6951qhv4h7o8_250.giftumblr_mg2bcqeUgc1rthmb0o1_500.gif

• chocbubbleschocbubbles Posts: 1,972 Member
    edited January 2013
    This looks like fun :) I'll enter for the CAS part. Thanks for hosting you guys :D
    edited January 2013
    Name/Link to Your Page: EmmaLeen http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/EmmaLeen
    Lot name: Mystiqué Library of Learning [RU]
    Community or Residential: Community
    Link to Your Lot: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6868405
    Description: The Mystique Library of Learning was built in 1840, founded by Hum-El Proto, a famous sim who encouraged learning for students who decided to go off to University to increase their skills. Today, the Library is used a lot and is often a hangout for anyone who wants to have some quiet time and relax and/or learn for a big exam!
    Pictures: I put them into a Diashow. Link below :)
    Slideshow/Image Site Link: http://www.kizoa.de/diashow/d3896915k2007912o1/sims-3-mystiqué-library-of-learning
    World Lot Built In: Hidden Springs
    Additional Information: I used the Cheat "Placefriezes on" and "ConstrainFloorElevation False" to make this lot. I hope that's fine, it's not that commonly used, but almost every builder uses it from time to time. I don't have any CC in my game, but if Custard says I do, PLEASE, PLEASE inform me so I can change it as quickly as possible. The lot has also been tested so there should be no problems.
    Post edited by Unknown User on

• icouldntfindanameicouldntfindaname Posts: 2,228 Member
    edited January 2013
    Great contest Ill enter both :D
  • MsrednotdeadMsrednotdead Posts: 9,215 Member
    edited January 2013
    Great contest Ill enter both :D

Is that both builds and CAS or just one of the builds and CAS?
  • MsrednotdeadMsrednotdead Posts: 9,215 Member
    edited January 2013
    EmmaLeen wrote:
    Lot name: Mystiqué Library of Learning
    Link to Your Lot: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6868077
    Description: The Mystique Library of Learning was built in 1840, founded by Hum-El Proto, a famous sim who encouraged learning for students who decided to go off to University to increase their skills. Today, the Library is used a lot and is often a hangout for anyone who wants to have some quiet time and relax and/or learn for a big exam!
    Slideshow/Image Site Link: http://www.kizoa.de/diashow/d3896915k2007912o1/sims-3-mystiqué-library-of-learning
    Additional Information: I used the Cheat "Placefriezes on" and "ConstrainFloorElevation False" to make this lot. I hope that's fine, it's not that commonly used, but almost every builder uses it from time to time. I don't have any CC in my game, but if Custard says I do, PLEASE, PLEASE inform me so I can change it as quickly as possible. The lot has also been tested so there should be no problems.

Has a pattern included please can you link to the pattern or upload it to your studio
    edited January 2013
    EmmaLeen wrote:
    Lot name: Mystiqué Library of Learning
    Link to Your Lot: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6868077

Has a pattern included please can you link to the pattern or upload it to your studio

It does? I don't have any custom patterns. I'll just look though, just incase. That's odd.

edited January 2013
    Ivanna420 wrote:
    Arica, Could you ladies use a fifth or should I enter. If you could use another judge, I'd really to to help. :wink: If not, I may enter, but I haven't decided, yet. :mrgreen:

It's totally up to you, m'dear! We could always use judges, but if you want to enter, let me know! :mrgreen:
    edited January 2013
    Interested list updated!

@Ivanna - just let me know if you'd prefer to judge or enter and I'll take my cue from you and add you to either list! :mrgreen: