Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Window seats and pouffes

I think we should have this kind of seating in the game. My real life house has a window seat in the living room but I had to make it with tables and use the moveobjects cheat to get it looking right. Of course that means sims can't sit there. It's a shame. I'm thinking of putting seating in instead, but it won't look right as none of the sofas are backless.

Also, when I was a kid we had pouffes we used to sit on. Those would be fun, especially for kids and pets to sit on. We need backless seating!
Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.

Comments

• xLisa1986xxLisa1986x Posts: 211 Member
    edited January 2013
    Yeah footstools/pouffes are a great idea, would mean your sim could relax more while sitting on the sofa
  • CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited January 2013
    Nice idea! I'm not sure if it's the same in sims 3 s it was in sims 2 (not checked) but they had a bay window that also had a space to place objects, so you could put a plant there or something. So maybe they could have a window that is also a chair? So the chair is part of the window.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    edited January 2013
    That would be good.

I just discovered it doesn't look too bad if you use moveobjects to attach a sofa to the bay window, and sims will sit there. That gives me a bit more seating.
  • PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    edited January 2013
    I'd also like to see a bed without a head board and foot board. It would be great to put into little nooks with MOO and wouldn't look strange.

I am excited about the Murphy bed coming in University.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • TheFairyBugTheFairyBug Posts: 2,925 New Member
    edited January 2013
    I would adore a window seat! The pouffes would be wonderful, too, but imagine how pretty a window-seat would be! The picture opportunities alone make this something I hope the devs will consider.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    edited January 2013
    Yay thanks for your support everyone
  • skyesterskyester Posts: 43 Member
    edited January 2013
    I've loved baywindows since I was little and when I got sims I was hoping there would be window seats. So I totally support thise idea.
    :)
  • TanyaRubiroseTanyaRubirose Posts: 11,033 Member
    edited January 2013
    I honestly love this idea, and would like a window like this for a bedroom.
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,525 Member
    edited January 2013
    These are CC, and ever since having them, I've wondered why EA has never made any. They are perfect for a child's room.
    Screenshot-1572.jpg

Scroll down to the bottom. It's the Morocco Pouf.
    http://www.aroundthesims3.com/objects/function_comfort_chair_01.shtml

I don't know if it has been updated for Pets. I tossed out all my CC furniture because of the Pets issues. I never got around to fixing or replacing any of it.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top