Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Name Three Things You Love about Sims 3

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    The_Purple_PlumbobThe_Purple_Plumbob Posts: 11,250 New Member
    edited January 2013
    *I love create a style.
    *Making sims and building.
    *I also like the simple fact that you can control the sims lives any way you like.
  • Options
    gamekittengamekitten Posts: 2,606 Member
    edited January 2013
    EndofMyBoot I can honestly say my Santa family adores this huge beautiful house. Haven't had time for them to check out the pool..lol 5 kids..The Christmas Elf just turned young adult..the three teenagers..have post up for players to help pick one out those three..and the toddlers just aged up to children they are twins..Mom and Christmas Elf are way too busy keeping that beautiful mansion up and everyone in check ..Santa is on his journey to take over the Business Center so he can mass supply toys and other things for Christmas Day..(Lol It is now renamed ToyRUs in game only).

I was so enthralled with the palace that I didn't even notice..XD

Thank you sooo much..and be sure to vote...in my other thread!
  • Options
    EndOfMyBootEndOfMyBoot Posts: 657 Member
    edited January 2013
    gamekitten wrote:
    EndofMyBoot I can honestly say my Santa family adores this huge beautiful house. Haven't had time for them to check out the pool..lol 5 kids..The Christmas Elf just turned young adult..the three teenagers..have post up for players to help pick one out those three..and the toddlers just aged up to children they are twins..Mom and Christmas Elf are way too busy keeping that beautiful mansion up and everyone in check ..Santa is on his journey to take over the Business Center so he can mass supply toys and other things for Christmas Day..(Lol It is now renamed ToyRUs in game only).

I was so enthralled with the palace that I didn't even notice..XD

Thank you sooo much..and be sure to vote...in my other thread!

your very welcome I had a good time doing this house and will likely use it myself for many sims to come. my apologies for over running this thread off topic, but was unable to communicate with you any other way due to your page restictions