Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Outfit Categories

When I used my simpoints to buy outfits, I accidentally bought everything in the "everyday" category, including some really nice dresses I would consider formal-and look weird as everyday! I was hoping that they would still appear in the formal category but they don't. Is there anyway to fix this?? I wouldn't think I'd have to download the same outfit in every category, but I guess I was supposed to. Is there anyway to move them to formal or have I wasted my points?

Comments

• freakingoddessfreakingoddess Posts: 253 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Anybody???
  • imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    edited August 2009
    it should work- maybe contact sims help if it doesn't?
  • AzurefalconAzurefalcon Posts: 11 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Unless you'd like to go the modding route, I don't think you have any options. I think that's one very small issue with the Sims 3. You have a lmited selection when it comes to certain activity clothing. Why not make all clothing available for all situations?

Hey, at least you can download stuff. :P
  • BD5141BD5141 Posts: 3,044 Member
    edited August 2009
    The items should have shown up in both categories if that's what the dress was for I've bought just about everything and mine always shows in both places. Shut down your download manager and then bring it back up and then load your game and if that doesn't fix it contact EA.