Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Mole: A Sims 3 Interactive Reality Show- Season 3! (We have moved threads! Check last page :P)

Comments

• x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    edited January 2013
    Once Upon a Time Talk-

I was a bit worried there that Archie was actually dead. Thank god he was still alive. Too bad that he has to become the slave of Cora and Hook. I kind of thought that Cora kidnapped August (who I believe is the author of the book)

Poor Regina! Having to be framed for a murder that didn't really happen must of suck . However, considering Belle and Rumplestiltskin saw Captain Hook, it should be a signal that Cora is in Storybrooke.

Based upon what I have heard, we get to see a backstory of Mulan with Belle and there shall a major plot twist in the episode with an "outsider" coming to Storybrooke.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    edited January 2013
    Ashley, do you have a westie? Cause my name is Ashley and I have a westie

OMG! There is 3 Ashleys on this season :shock:
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • xpaintitblack7xxpaintitblack7x Posts: 1,688 Member
    edited January 2013
    x_MG_x wrote:

We're everywhere >]
    edited January 2013
    I don't watch Honey Boo Boo by the way.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • TurnerSims3TurnerSims3 Posts: 12,123 Member
    edited January 2013
    x_MG_x wrote:

Pretty sure I've mentioned that before, Jake...

That's a weird coincidence though, Paint. However I don't think she actually has a Westie... I know that's her favorite dog though. :P
  • ashleyadorableashleyadorable Posts: 7,254 Member
    edited January 2013
    x_MG_x wrote:

We're everywhere >]

Nope, I have a sheltie :mrgreen: But I've always wanted a westie.. 8)
  • ashleyadorableashleyadorable Posts: 7,254 Member
    edited January 2013
    mojot89 wrote:
    mojot89 wrote:
    Does anybody watch Here Comes Honey Boo Boo?

I've watched a couple episodes... :XD:

have you seen the one where that one girl gives birth? :shock: super bizarre...
    Yeah.... :lol::mrgreen: :XD:
    edited January 2013
    Jojo777 wrote:
    x_MG_x wrote:
    Once Upon a Time is on tonight.

By the way, Sara may have powers which she can only use once in every ten years.

So excited for Once Upon a Time! I'm going to watch it tomorrow when it's been posted online :)

I'm excited for Revenge as well. :P I'll be watching both tomorrow on OnDemand.
  • Jojo777Jojo777 Posts: 21,909 Member
    edited January 2013
    Jojo777 wrote:
    x_MG_x wrote:
    Once Upon a Time is on tonight.

By the way, Sara may have powers which she can only use once in every ten years.

So excited for Once Upon a Time! I'm going to watch it tomorrow when it's been posted online :)

I'm excited for Revenge as well. :P I'll be watching both tomorrow on OnDemand.

Oh, yes, that's coming back too! I completely forgot! Lots of TV to watch tomorrow, then :)
  • Kaliko103Kaliko103 Posts: 9,402 Member
    edited January 2013
    x_MG_x wrote:

We're everywhere >]

I've got a sheltie too, and a big ol' chocolate lab :3
  • mojot89mojot89 Posts: 10,040 Member
    edited January 2013
    mojot89 wrote:
    mojot89 wrote:

seriously! i didn't know that baby had 2 thumbs on her right hand...that poor baby...
    edited January 2013
    mojot89 wrote:
    mojot89 wrote:
    mojot89 wrote:

seriously! i didn't know that baby had 2 thumbs on her right hand...that poor baby...

Wait, what? :shock:
    edited January 2013
    Kaliko103 wrote:
    x_MG_x wrote:

We're everywhere >]

I've got a sheltie too, and a big ol' chocolate lab :3

I like shelties. :P Don't have one though. I have a border collie/micnab (no idea how to spell that) mix.

I really want either a siberian husky or an australian shepherd... or both. XD
    edited January 2013
    Right... So what do you guys want me to do if no one gets the exemption? I'm not saying that it's happened yet but it's really beginning to narrow down- most people's time capsule has been correctly chosen already, so it's very likely that no one will be getting exemption... In that case what should I do? Either nobody gets it, or the two people who got their capsules chosen the least amount could get it... :?:

It's also possible that only 1 person will be earning the exemption. :-o That might happen as well. :P
    edited January 2013
    mojot89 wrote:
    mojot89 wrote:
    mojot89 wrote:

Wait, what? :shock:

Oh the show, one of the girls had a baby that was born with 11 fingers. 6 on the right hand. She's got two thumbs...it's really weird looking...
    edited January 2013
    Right... So what do you guys want me to do if no one gets the exemption? I'm not saying that it's happened yet but it's really beginning to narrow down- most people's time capsule has been correctly chosen already, so it's very likely that no one will be getting exemption... In that case what should I do? Either nobody gets it, or the two people who got their capsules chosen the least amount could get it... :?:

It's also possible that only 1 person will be earning the exemption. :-o That might happen as well. :P

I say, if no one gets them, no one gets them. That's just me though.
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    edited January 2013

The person who got the most capsules correct? Cause look at them... thats difficult.
    But only do that if either no one gets it.. or you have an exemption left over.
  • ne0catsne0cats Posts: 432
    edited January 2013
    mojot89 wrote:

I say, if no one gets them, no one gets them. That's just me though.

At first I was like "mojo, are you freakin crazy?"

...But after a minute of thinking I have to agree. It'll suck but rules are rules guys! Rules shouldnt be changed no matter what happens!
    edited January 2013
    Hmm, I'm unsure about it. I guess it might make sense to give out no exemptions.
    edited January 2013
    x_MG_x wrote:
    Once Upon a Time Talk-

I was a bit worried there that Archie was actually dead. Thank god he was still alive. Too bad that he has to become the slave of Cora and Hook. I kind of thought that Cora kidnapped August (who I believe is the author of the book)

Poor Regina! Having to be framed for a murder that didn't really happen must of suck . However, considering Belle and Rumplestiltskin saw Captain Hook, it should be a signal that Cora is in Storybrooke.

Based upon what I have heard, we get to see a backstory of Mulan with Belle and there shall a major plot twist in the episode with an "outsider" coming to Storybrooke.

What an episode! I was also worried that Archie was dead, I'm glad he's not! And I also had a brief thought that August was the kidnapped person, as well as a brief thought that maybe Rumplestiltskin's son was the kidnapped person and that they were going to use the son as leverage to get to him.

When did Belle and Rumplestiltskin see Captain Hook? Did I completely miss that or something?

Ooh, that should be interesting. Is the outsider by any chance Henry's dad? Except don't answer that question if you actually know, I don't want spoilers!
    edited January 2013
    Yeah I agree. Rules are rules and they have to be followed.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    edited January 2013
    Jojo777 wrote:
    x_MG_x wrote:
    Once Upon a Time Talk-

What an episode! I was also worried that Archie was dead, I'm glad he's not! And I also had a brief thought that August was the kidnapped person, as well as a brief thought that maybe Rumplestiltskin's son was the kidnapped person and that they were going to use the son as leverage to get to him.

When did Belle and Rumplestiltskin see Captain Hook? Did I completely miss that or something?

Ooh, that should be interesting. Is the outsider by any chance Henry's dad? Except don't answer that question if you actually know, I don't want spoilers!

In the promo for the next episode, Belle and Rumplestiltskin ran into Captain Hook
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • xpaintitblack7xxpaintitblack7x Posts: 1,688 Member
    edited January 2013
    x_MG_x wrote:

We're everywhere >]

O_O;; I also have a sheltie *twilight zone music*

And Kali, I have a big black lab.

YOU GUYS, STOP xD
  • Kaliko103Kaliko103 Posts: 9,402 Member
    edited January 2013
    x_MG_x wrote:

We're everywhere >]

O_O;; I also have a sheltie *twilight zone music*

And Kali, I have a big black lab.

YOU GUYS, STOP xD

O_o :lol:
    edited January 2013