Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 3 University Life-- FIRST PICTURES?--

123457...Next

Comments

• simgamerreviewsimgamerreview Posts: 3
    edited December 2012
    Zerbu wrote:
    *gasps* That is... SO AMAZING! The world and the building are absolutely STUNNING! PEPS OVERLOAD!!

Also, judging by the fact that such a large chunk of the world is taken by university buildings, and there are such a huge number of student sims, WE'RE LIKELY TO GET A SUBHOOD! :D

(After all, you couldn't fit that all into Sunset Valley)
    that would be so awesome and if you are friends with a sim going to the same university(who knows there might be different university's for different towns)you could drive there together or take a cab together and you could choose to have a roommate or not have one and you could choose who it is and see their traits.What would also be awesome is having football or baseball games with other university's because there most likely going to have different university's for different towns like i said before.And what would be cool is sneaking on to your roommates computer and cheat off of his computer and cheat off of random sims in tests.also there would be different buildings so some tests would be in build a and the other test is in building d and you could visit other rooms and sneak into the girls dorm and maybe woohoo or make out with some people also a social network type thing would be cool where the students could gossip or contact there families or call there family well i think i have gone really long soim going to stop now anyway lets hope this isn't fake :D
    edited December 2012
    that would be so awesome and if you are friends with a sim going to the same university(who knows there might be different university's for different towns)you could drive there together or take a cab together and you could choose to have a roommate or not have one and you could choose who it is and see their traits.What would also be awesome is having football or baseball games with other university's because there most likely going to have different university's for different towns like i said before.And what would be cool is sneaking on to your roommates computer and cheat off of his computer and cheat off of random sims in tests.also there would be different buildings so some tests would be in build a and the other test is in building d and you could visit other rooms and sneak into the girls dorm and maybe woohoo or make out with some people also a social network type thing would be cool where the students could gossip or contact there families or call there family well i think i have said a lot so im going to stop now :D (i know this could count as spam because i did quote someone the same thing oh well)
    edited January 2013
    Ldyalb wrote:
    I've been looking forward to University for ages, but I couldn't get properly excited without more details.

The more I look at these pictures, I can feel PEPS developing, I don't even have Seasons yet (5 sleeps!) but already I'm itching for something new. I've become very SN focused and it's time to enjoy human sims again. And maybe to send a witch to Uni, turn everyone else on campus into witches and pretend they're at Hogwarts :D

I agree with whoever said it definitely looks like a sub-hood is a real possibility here, I've been hoping that would be the case so we can completely immerse in the Uni experience. I'm just hoping our Sims will graduate as YA and won't automatically become adults when they leave as I see adults as being 35-40 plus and YA as being 18-35/40. I also hope Uni isn't just for teens/YA and that adults and elders could go and study if they want. I also recall the survey suggested allowing child prodigy sims to go which would be a neat feature. I doubt I'd use it, but would be a good tool for story telling for some people.

I'm excited!
    that all sounds awesome and one other thing is hoping for numerous university's so as soon a toddler becomes a child the parents can enroll them in university because there might be better qaulity uni's and there could be a waiting list :D just my thoughts
  • Blueberri930Blueberri930 Posts: 6 New Member
    edited January 2013
    Wow! This is so amazing, I'm uber excited.
  • livsrocksxxxlivsrocksxxx Posts: 4
    edited January 2013
    for the first time being able to speak spannish makes sense :)
  • DejiDenjaDejiDenja Posts: 218 Member
    edited January 2013
    I can't wait for this! :D I wish they released it more in the beginning though...they better make this pack really good! :)
  • abbylouiseheathabbylouiseheath Posts: 33
    edited January 2013
    Oh my freaking GOD!
    I am sooo excited for this.Backpacks, sitting with laptops, new world with beautiful campus, new paintings, sketch book, photography, table tennis, etc. PEPS overload! I absolutley LOVE the pic of the guy&girl taking a photo together,
    [HOPE THIS DOESN'T DOUBLE-POST]
    edited January 2013
    Perhaps teenage woohoo will be introduced too? You never know :shock:

• Urosh1994Urosh1994 Posts: 2,425 Member
    edited January 2013

That would make game rated M. Also, according to forum rules it's forbidden to even discuss teenage pregnancy, woohoo and other content that might rise game rating to M. ;)
  • AnonymousMissAnonymousMiss Posts: 1,482 Member
    edited January 2013
    I am so pumped that it's stupid. University was one of my favorite expansions in Sims 2, and for Sims 3, I bet it'll be even better. HUZZAH!!
    edited January 2013
    EA are just reading this, strokin' their beards and saying:
    "Yes, yessss, keep giving us ideas YESSS!"
    edited January 2013
    Urosh1994 wrote:

That would make game rated M. Also, according to forum rules it's forbidden to even discuss teenage pregnancy, woohoo and other content that might rise game rating to M. ;)

Ohhhhhhhhhhh! Okay. Sorry I have a sick mind :roll:
  • PurpsPurps Posts: 17 New Member
    edited January 2013
    I can see classes being rabbit holes, there are way too many ways to mess around with things now.

Witch - Haunting, or even worse Genie (I have 2 in my family) hits the teacher/lecturer with a Banish!

Add to that any elixirs that the teen may have picked up from mum and dad before heading to Uni, zombification anyone :)
  • DrawnTogetherBabyDrawnTogetherBaby Posts: 278 New Member
    edited January 2013
    Ah!

Too excited now!
  • goswamir14goswamir14 Posts: 5
    edited January 2013
    Could it possibly be... street parking? Or is EA just placing tiles to make it look convincing?
    DtXHM.png
  • nutellafattienutellafattie Posts: 1
    edited January 2013
    *gasps* IT LOOKS SO GOOD!
  • kittyslade22kittyslade22 Posts: 1
    edited January 2013
    Sims 3 University has been my most wanted pack ever since i started playing The Sims 3 and these pictures make me want it so much more! :D:D:D
  • Arose_08Arose_08 Posts: 23 Member
    edited January 2013
    OMG! Yay finally... so excited :)
  • Sims3OfficialSims3Official Posts: 5
    edited January 2013
    I actually didn't think this EP would get me so excited, love all the returning items as well as the possibility of having from Young Adults to Elders attend University! The only thing I would feel a bit irked about would be that the social groups are just those three, would have loved to have a preppy/posh or theater geeks/musicians subgroups but I guess the jock and rebel subgroups will have to fill those spots too. Can't wait for the next live stream to learn more! :-)
  • NluvkNluvk Posts: 1
    edited February 2013
    Make it so that we can make an household member a NPC.. sometimes I like to only control one sim with having to worry about the others.. For example when you have a family and you only want to control the kids. Make it so that the mom and dad with do stuff that normal parents do without us having to control/tell them to do it.. This should be put in a patch or with the next expansion but I honestly think it would benefit everyone.
  • CharlxTheSims3CharlxTheSims3 Posts: 251
    edited February 2013
    I think the pictures are real from watching the live video demo! Never had the Sims 2 University or the Sims 2. Hope it's good!
  • wilso859wilso859 Posts: 3
    edited March 2013
    I just bought university life, and I enroll my sim in college. They get in the moving truck, and the university loads. But, when I get to the university my sim never shows up. I'm so confused how this game play works, since I never got world adventures. Why does my sim never show up to the university?!?!?!
  • Chimp2678Chimp2678 Posts: 4,072 Member
    edited March 2013
    wilso859 wrote:
    I just bought university life, and I enroll my sim in college. They get in the moving truck, and the university loads. But, when I get to the university my sim never shows up. I'm so confused how this game play works, since I never got world adventures. Why does my sim never show up to the university?!?!?!

Are you sure? If so, maybe try to clear the caches in the file and then start the game again? Or it is a glitch or something.
  • wolfhalo25wolfhalo25 Posts: 1
    edited April 2013
    looks cool! :lol::D :-) :)
  • rambleramble Posts: 70 New Member
    edited April 2013
    Street parking!? That's the fisrt time anyone's pointed thet out (at least that I've read)!