Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Mole: A Sims 3 Interactive Reality Show- Season 3! (We have moved threads! Check last page :P)

Comments

• TurnerSims3TurnerSims3 Posts: 12,123 Member
    edited January 2013
    ne0cats wrote:
    mojot89 wrote:
    mojot89 wrote:
    Well, this is more difficult than I thought it would be!

i know! Took me forever to find a 3rd item!

That's what I'm stuck on! I had the first one right away, then the second came to me after thinking about it for a while, and now I'm stuck

that was my exact thought process!

Okay, okay, I did it. But I don't know if Turner will use any of them xD

You guys are nuts I'm stuck on ONE D:

Hey turner I wanted to put a picture of Indigo in my siggy but wanted to link it to the mole forum page. Is that ok?

Yeah, that's fine. :-o Isn't that a new siggy that you have right now though? :P You should just keep that one, I like it.
  • ne0catsne0cats Posts: 432
    edited January 2013
    ne0cats wrote:
    I believe we still need 3 more people's time capsules before we can move on to part 2 of this mission. :-o

Preasure Dx

You still can't think of anything? :lol: Lol, but no, it's fine. Take your time. I was just hoping to get this first part done before the weekend, since the second part will take much longer. :-o

Yeah thats the easy part xD the hard part is whether they will work or not LOL.

The hardest thing about this game is not only do you have to think about what your doing but what everyone elses plans are.

...I... Think I'm ready to submit... *Hovers over send button*
    edited January 2013
    x_MG_x wrote:
    Jojo777 wrote:
    I haven't sent in a DRE yet since you didn't use one of the ones I sent last time and I think that's an action one. I may have to send in a non-action DRE of Evarrine ranting about something or another, though :)

Well, I have sent an action diary room entry that involves Evarrine so Evarrine may involve in two action diary room entries. I really want Turner to show it because it would absolutely be the funniest scene ever.

Yeah I think Evarrine will be getting a lot of screen time in this next episode. :P I don't mean to be unfair to the other contestants, but that's just how it went down. :o If there were more than two DRE's featuring her though, I would have waited to use one for another episode. XD Otherwise she would have dominated the entire episode, lol. Not like anyone would mind too much, she seems like a fan favorite. :P
    edited January 2013
    ne0cats wrote:
    mojot89 wrote:
    mojot89 wrote:
    Well, this is more difficult than I thought it would be!

i know! Took me forever to find a 3rd item!

That's what I'm stuck on! I had the first one right away, then the second came to me after thinking about it for a while, and now I'm stuck

that was my exact thought process!

Okay, okay, I did it. But I don't know if Turner will use any of them xD

You guys are nuts I'm stuck on ONE D:

Hey turner I wanted to put a picture of Indigo in my siggy but wanted to link it to the mole forum page. Is that ok?

Yeah, that's fine. :-o Isn't that a new siggy that you have right now though? :P You should just keep that one, I like it.

I'm going to put her picture next to it :D
    edited January 2013
    ...Ok I sent it *Hides* I am excited for part 2 of this mission :O But scared. But excited. But but...
  • Jojo777Jojo777 Posts: 21,909 Member
    edited January 2013
    ne0cats wrote:
    ...Ok I sent it *Hides* I am excited for part 2 of this mission :O But scared. But excited. But but...

Haha, I'm sure it'll be okay! I'm excited to start guessing other people's. I have a feeling I won't do to well but it'll be fun to try to guess them.
  • xpaintitblack7xxpaintitblack7x Posts: 1,688 Member
    edited January 2013
    Has anybody seen the episode of Bones where they dig up a time capsule at a high school reunion and find a dead guy inside?

No. :shock: That's kind of creepy, actually. :lol: Though I don't get why the killer would put the body there when other people knew there were time capsules there...? Probably thought they'd never dig them up again, or by the time they did he/she would be long gone. :P

What was the ending? XD

I don't remember who did it, but I remember that they got caught. Here is the ep summary

http://bones.wikia.com/wiki/Boy_in_the_Time_Capsule
    edited January 2013
    x_MG_x wrote:
    I believe we still need 3 more people's time capsules before we can move on to part 2 of this mission. :-o

Who are these three people?

Just Sammi and Artist now. Take your time though guys, seeing as I only posted the mission yesterday. :P

And Jake, I emailed you back. :)
    edited January 2013
    And this is random, but has anyone seen Meredith around lately? :-o It's sad to think she's left the forums forever... :?

Maybe she'll be back for season 4? :P
    edited January 2013
    Jojo777 wrote:

Get them in, three people who still need to!!

Turner, you should try emailing them. Since some people may not have checked the thread.

I think I will soon, but I'm sure they're just busy right now. :-)

By the way- are you ever going to start up your Bachelor show again? :-o You seemed to have a lot of fun with that, what happened? Just too busy with everyday life, I assume? :P
    edited January 2013
    Jojo777 wrote:
    ne0cats wrote:

Haha, I'm sure it'll be okay! I'm excited to start guessing other people's. I have a feeling I won't do to well but it'll be fun to try to guess them.

Actually... I'm pretty sure it won't be okay. :lol: This mission is like... on the verge of impossible. XD So I truly wish you all good luck, because you're all going to need it... :wink: 8)

I'll be posting all the time capsules (the 3 pictures) on this thread now, by the way. This way it'll be easier (since you can see all objects at once), and any lurkers will be able to play too. :-)
    edited January 2013
    Jojo777 wrote:
    ne0cats wrote:

Actually... I'm pretty sure it won't be okay. :lol: This mission is like... on the verge of impossible. XD So I truly wish you all good luck, because you're all going to need it... :wink: 8)

I'll be posting all the time capsules (the 3 pictures) on this thread now, by the way. This way it'll be easier (since you can see all objects at once), and any lurkers will be able to play too. :-)

what O.O

EDIT: I totaly miss read that xD
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited January 2013
    Jojo777 wrote:

Get them in, three people who still need to!!

Turner, you should try emailing them. Since some people may not have checked the thread.

I think I will soon, but I'm sure they're just busy right now. :-)

By the way- are you ever going to start up your Bachelor show again? :-o You seemed to have a lot of fun with that, what happened? Just too busy with everyday life, I assume? :P

I am going to start it up again! I mostly haven't because I'm still doing another contest on the gift gathering thread, and I want to be done with that one before I start anything new. I'm hoping to get the bachelorette going maybe later this month or sometime next month though. I'll let you know when. You guys should enter itwhen I do, it's a lot of fun :)
  • ashleyadorableashleyadorable Posts: 7,254 Member
    edited January 2013
    Ooh, I know the song in your location Turner. It was stuck in my head all day :P
  • ashleyadorableashleyadorable Posts: 7,254 Member
    edited January 2013
    Jojo777 wrote:
    ne0cats wrote:

Yay! :D I shall play 8) :mrgreen:
  • SuresammiSuresammi Posts: 2,846 Member
    edited January 2013
    Got mine in!
    Gosh that actually was really hard !
    My reviews, ramblings and news articles:
    https://roobla.com/author/sammiijo/
    ;3
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    edited January 2013
    Suresammi wrote:
    Got mine in!
    Gosh that actually was really hard !

:lol: YAY!
    I think that's the point :lol: Who knew it would be so hard to narrow down a sims personality and etc. into three objects.
  • GingerNinjaa14GingerNinjaa14 Posts: 45
    edited January 2013
    Jojo777 wrote:
    ne0cats wrote:

I know right! Really excited about the 2nd part of the mission! HURRY UP AND SEND IN YOUR THINGS PEOPLE!!!!!! :mrgreen: (no pressure!!!!) :D
  • ArtistByNightArtistByNight Posts: 9,906 Member
    edited January 2013
    Bloody timezones -_- I seem to be holding everyone up now, apologies.
    tumblr_static_co0j3up2xkgssgookcsc40g04.gif
    edited January 2013
    Jojo777 wrote:
    ne0cats wrote:

I know right! Really excited about the 2nd part of the mission! HURRY UP AND SEND IN YOUR THINGS PEOPLE!!!!!! :mrgreen: (no pressure!!!!) :D

I know right XD I think everyone would rather do part 2.

Also... I think Artist is the only person left.
  • ArtistByNightArtistByNight Posts: 9,906 Member
    edited January 2013
    Sent, had fun with it actually.
    tumblr_static_co0j3up2xkgssgookcsc40g04.gif
    edited January 2013
    Bloody timezones -_- I seem to be holding everyone up now, apologies.

XD :lol: It's all good. Just get it in..... NOW :twisted: No pressure!

Actually nevermind ^
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    edited January 2013
    Now let the guessing game begin
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    edited January 2013
    And this is random, but has anyone seen Meredith around lately? :-o It's sad to think she's left the forums forever... :?

Meredith went to the moon
    BTW, call me Jake.
    edited January 2013
    x_MG_x wrote:

Meredith went to the moon

Yeah, I miss Meredith! Maybe she's just taking some kind of break, I seem to remember her doing that before.