Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

***ABNORMALITY!*** - Season 2 (Sims 3 Interactive Reality Show) - FINAL EPISODE IS UP NOW!!!!!

Comments

• Smarties101Smarties101 Posts: 1,984 Member
    edited January 2013
    maxjor928 wrote:
    Reserve meh if possible.

Reserved.
  • maxjor928maxjor928 Posts: 3,016 Member
    edited January 2013
    Sent you an app through gift messages.
    edited January 2013
    maxjor928 wrote:

D: I don't know how to use them, what do I do to see it?
    edited January 2013
    maxjor928 wrote:

You go in game, play a household and you should get a prompt saying you have gifts. You have to be playing online though.
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    edited January 2013
    maxjor928 wrote:
    maxjor928 wrote:

You go in game, play a household and you should get a prompt saying you have gifts. You have to be playing online though.

I think you got to submit the application through e-mail for Smarties to know what's your e-mail because you have to got form alliances and submit quizzes via e-mail.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    edited January 2013
    x_MG_x wrote:
    maxjor928 wrote:
    maxjor928 wrote:

I think you got to submit the application through e-mail for Smarties to know what's your e-mail because you have to got form alliances and submit quizzes via e-mail.

Email would be best, I think I can download your sim, but I still need to get in contact with you some other way apart from gift messages :/ BTW Is your sim Ella Dorman?
  • Bunnyme123Bunnyme123 Posts: 477
    edited January 2013
    The race is on Smarties :twisted: Who will make their 1st episode 1st? :twisted:
    edited January 2013
    Bunnyme123 wrote:
    The race is on Smarties :twisted: Who will make their 1st episode 1st? :twisted:

Whoever does will have to give the other person... there full batch of cookies! ALL OF THEM. Now, it's got serious. :twisted:
  • Bunnyme123Bunnyme123 Posts: 477
    edited January 2013
    Bunnyme123 wrote:

Whoever does will have to give the other person... there full batch of cookies! ALL OF THEM. Now, it's got serious. :twisted:

Dun dun dun! :-o I only have 2 more till I can start making the episode :twisted: Looks like those cookies are MINE!
  • ArtistByNightArtistByNight Posts: 9,906 Member
    edited January 2013
    Bunnyme123 wrote:

:shock: *gets in the middle of you both*

Calm it ladies, lady perhaps..and man :lol:
    tumblr_static_co0j3up2xkgssgookcsc40g04.gif
    edited January 2013
    Bunnyme123 wrote:
    Bunnyme123 wrote:

Dun dun dun! :-o I only have 2 more till I can start making the episode :twisted: Looks like those cookies are MINE!

...Good thing I ran outta cookies then isn't it :lol: Sucks for you. Hehe
    edited January 2013
    Bunnyme123 wrote:

:shock: *gets in the middle of you both*

Calm it ladies, lady perhaps..and man :lol:

Or a 'Herm' ;)
    edited January 2013
    Also, can people spread the word of the thread please? :D
    edited January 2013
    Also, can people spread the word of the thread please? :D

Also a reminder to all people who have reserves; you're time is nearly up so be quick if you're still interested. If not, then I'll take your reserve down.
  • ashleyadorableashleyadorable Posts: 7,254 Member
    edited January 2013
    *Lurk..*

lurking.gif
    edited January 2013
    x_MG_x wrote:
    maxjor928 wrote:
    maxjor928 wrote:

Email would be best, I think I can download your sim, but I still need to get in contact with you some other way apart from gift messages :/ BTW Is your sim Ella Dorman?

Just for the record, I believed that maxjor ended up saying that he didn't want to join a Survivor show because he didn't want to give away his e-mail. So, I believed that maxjor is the kind of person doesn't want to give away stuff you can privately keep in contact with such as e-mail or Facebook messaging.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    edited January 2013
    *Lurk..*

lurking.gif

You should join.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    edited January 2013
    x_MG_x wrote:
    maxjor928 wrote:
    maxjor928 wrote:

Yeah, but her actual name is Emma xD. I accidently switched the 'mm' for an 'll'
    edited January 2013
    x_MG_x wrote:
    x_MG_x wrote:
    maxjor928 wrote:
    maxjor928 wrote:

Just for the record, I believed that maxjor ended up saying that he didn't want to join a Survivor show because he didn't want to give away his e-mail. So, I believed that maxjor is the kind of person doesn't want to give away stuff you can privately keep in contact with such as e-mail or Facebook messaging.

True, I am that type of person. XD. If they had PM's on the site it would make it so much easier. *HINT, HINT EA*
  • TurnerSims3TurnerSims3 Posts: 12,123 Member
    edited January 2013
    maxjor928 wrote:
    True, I am that type of person. XD. If they had PM's on the site it would make it so much easier. *HINT, HINT EA*

If you wouldn't mind me asking, why can't you use a simming email? :-o If you can't make one, that's understandable. But if you can, you should. It's really quick and easy to do... If you're apprehensive about sharing it with strangers, don't be! We're not bad people. :P (or so I assume XD) The only people able to access your email will be just the contestants and the host, that's it. Unless it's something else you're worried about? :O

I'm not trying to be rude or anything like that, I just want to help so that you can join. :-) Otherwise, it's pretty much impossible to join these reality shows without having an email. :!:
    edited January 2013
    maxjor928 wrote:

If you wouldn't mind me asking, why can't you use a simming email? :-o If you can't make one, that's understandable. But if you can, you should. It's really quick and easy to do... If you're apprehensive about sharing it with strangers, don't be! We're not bad people. :P (or so I assume XD) The only people able to access your email will be just the contestants and the host, that's it. Unless it's something else you're worried about? :O

I'm not trying to be rude or anything like that, I just want to help so that you can join. :-) Otherwise, it's pretty much impossible to join these reality shows without having an email. :!:

I just made one. :D
    edited January 2013
    x_MG_x wrote:
    *Lurk..*

lurking.gif

You should join.

YES! You should join... I'll even bring cookies if you do :D
    edited January 2013
    Sent a proper app through E-mail on my new Simming E-mail account!
    edited January 2013
    maxjor928 wrote:

Got it! Updating contestant page. Reserves are going to be taken down today if applications aren't sent. 1 or 3 more spaces left :)
    edited January 2013
    maxjor928 wrote:

Got it! Updating contestant page. Reserves are going to be taken down today if applications aren't sent. 1 or 3 more spaces left :)

I'm off for a bit to get my haircut and play a little Assassin's Creed 3, so I will see everyone else in a bit. Don't forget to apply if you're interested.