Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Mole: A Sims 3 Interactive Reality Show- Season 3! (We have moved threads! Check last page :P)

Comments

• xpaintitblack7xxpaintitblack7x Posts: 1,688 Member
    edited December 2012
    I'm back from the Netherworld...as a zombie
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    edited December 2012
    I'm back from the Netherworld...as a zombie

:shock: Oh no! :lol: Zombie apocalypse. 8)

This episode is taking forever :roll: :lol:
  • mojot89mojot89 Posts: 10,041 Member
    edited December 2012
    edited December 2012
    braaaaaaiiiiiiiiins
  • ashleyadorableashleyadorable Posts: 7,254 Member
    edited December 2012
    Oh no, zombie apocalypse! Now we can panic- the Mayans were RIGHT!
  • Jojo777Jojo777 Posts: 21,909 Member
    edited December 2012
    x_MG_x wrote:
    I was basically bored as heck and I have decided to make couple names for the couples and friendships on the show

Camsity- Cameron and Chasity
    Evole- Evangeline and Cole
    Evanneth- Evangeline and Kenneth (They made out in one episode so I thought why should I make them a couple name)
    Greyha- Grey and Taiha
    Grenzen- Grey and Kenzen
    Sarzen- Sara and Kenzen
    Brizen- Brianne and Kenzen (since Brianne was attracted to Kenzen)
    Kennsity- Chasity and Kenneth (even though they didn't have any scenes together, they were in a relationship together)
    Maxha- Max and Taiha (since they were best friends)
    Nwature- Nwa and Nocturne (since I believed Nocturne was attracted to Nwa)
    Lyphurnia- Lyla and Calphurnia (since they were in a collation together at the end)
    Kennole- Kenneth and Cole (Since they were best friends until Evangeline incident)
    Rosik- Rosina and Erik (Since Erik proposed to Rosina at the finale)

Some of those names are very amusing! :lol::lol:
    edited December 2012
    Oh no, zombie apocalypse! Now we can panic- the Mayans were RIGHT!

They were, I'm just a little late. Hard to walk when you are falling apart, ya know?
  • TurnerSims3TurnerSims3 Posts: 12,123 Member
    edited December 2012
    Working on the episode now! About... half-way done. :P
    edited December 2012
    Jojo777 wrote:
    x_MG_x wrote:
    I was basically bored as heck and I have decided to make couple names for the couples and friendships on the show

Camsity- Cameron and Chasity
    Evole- Evangeline and Cole
    Evanneth- Evangeline and Kenneth (They made out in one episode so I thought why should I make them a couple name)
    Greyha- Grey and Taiha
    Grenzen- Grey and Kenzen
    Sarzen- Sara and Kenzen
    Brizen- Brianne and Kenzen (since Brianne was attracted to Kenzen)
    Kennsity- Chasity and Kenneth (even though they didn't have any scenes together, they were in a relationship together)
    Maxha- Max and Taiha (since they were best friends)
    Nwature- Nwa and Nocturne (since I believed Nocturne was attracted to Nwa)
    Lyphurnia- Lyla and Calphurnia (since they were in a collation together at the end)
    Kennole- Kenneth and Cole (Since they were best friends until Evangeline incident)
    Rosik- Rosina and Erik (Since Erik proposed to Rosina at the finale)

Some of those names are very amusing! :lol::lol:

Haha, I agree, there are some great names in there. :P

Like "Grenzen"... and "Sarzen"- almost sounds like Tarzan. :lol: And "Nwature" is nature with a w, lol. And I like how Evangeline's and Cole's relationship name sounds like "evil". XD
    edited December 2012
    Working on the episode now! About... half-way done. :P

:lol: :x I really want this episode... but someone goes... so I won't be too happy about that... still I WANT THE EPISODE! :lol:
    edited December 2012
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    edited December 2012
    Why can't every episode be a mission episode? Then, at the end, we'll take a big old quiz at the end to see who wins.

Edit- Wait, I just thought of a good idea. How about instead of people getting executed, each one of us takes every mole quiz? By the end of the season, Turner shall add every single mole quiz together. Whoever has the highest all-time mole score shall win. Exemptions shall count as 15 automatical mole quiz score points. I think this is a better idea because you can have less episodes as there isn't a need for execution episodes causing less inactive players. Also, the Mole seemed kind of obvious at the end of the last 2 seasons since they weren't very active but with the less amount of episodes, there shall be a less likely chance the mole shall be inactive. If you are concern about the amount of players that are able to compete in a mission then you can have some players sit out in a mission they are able to play in another mission. I believe some episodes of the Mole did that like this one- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6K0_kIIQVjU&list=PL6187DE4586CA32AA
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    BTW, call me Jake.
    edited December 2012
    Also, I went to random.org, and it decided to rank last seasons' cast. It says-

1. Kenneth

(I am gonna add made-up thoughts for random.org's ranking)

I may rank him too far but he basically give a slap in the face to Cole when he made out with Evangeline

2. Leon

I love his personality.

3. Max

I love dogs as much as Max does.

4. Taiha

Greyha FTW!

5. Evangeline

I love that she made out with Kenneth as a slap in the face towards Cole.

6. Selena

Sexy as heck

7. Thomas

Used to be number one until Thomas kicked Maxwell

8. Devin

Boring as heck

9. Ashton

So boring

10. Courtney

I hated Nocturne in season one so why should I like her this season

11. Amber

Too evil!

12. Brianne

She wanted to sue the show

13. Cole

I automatically hate Cole since he was the Mole
    BTW, call me Jake.
    edited December 2012
    x_MG_x wrote:
    Why can't every episode be a mission episode? Then, at the end, we'll take a big old quiz at the end to see who wins.

Edit- Wait, I just thought of a good idea. How about instead of people getting executed, each one of us takes every mole quiz? By the end of the season, Turner shall add every single mole quiz together. Whoever has the highest all-time mole score shall win. Exemptions shall count as 15 automatical mole quiz score points. I think this is a better idea because you can have less episodes as there isn't a need for execution episodes causing less inactive players. Also, the Mole seemed kind of obvious at the end of the last 2 seasons since they weren't very active but with the less amount of episodes, there shall be a less likely chance the mole shall be inactive. If you are concern about the amount of players that are able to compete in a mission then you can have some players sit out in a mission they are able to play in another mission. I believe some episodes of the Mole did that like this one- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6K0_kIIQVjU&list=PL6187DE4586CA32AA

That sorta defeats the whole purpose of the show, don't you think? I mean, the show would still work, but... I don't know. Good idea but I would never do that, I love process of elimination. :XD: It would be annoying to have all 14 contestants all season long. The point of a reality game show is to play in challenges and weekly eliminate other players, until there's only a few left... If you want to stay in the game, you just have to do good. :wink: Same with BB or Survivor, it's really no different.

I'm watching that season at the moment, by the way. :P
    edited December 2012
    x_MG_x wrote:

Because when people leave... it narrows down the players answers... and people's ideas change after someone gets eliminated... so overall its stopping people from actally finding out the mole and therefore winning :lol:

Also... that happens a lot. People go to different missions instead of a big one. Watch any season and it'll show you that XD :lol:
    edited December 2012
    HayloHusky wrote:
    x_MG_x wrote:

Because when people leave... it narrows down the players answers... and people's ideas change after someone gets eliminated... so overall its stopping people from actally finding out the mole and therefore winning :lol:

Also... that happens a lot. People go to different missions instead of a big one. Watch any season and it'll show you that XD :lol:

What he said. :lol: That's another main reason. Plus you don't feel like you achieved anything if you make it to the finale, because, well... everyone else is there with you. XD

I never liked how they did that... And I could be wrong here, but I don't think they had missions like that in the 5th season of US. If they did, the missions were still connected to each other. When they're completely unconnected, it just seems pointless. Plus, it defeats the purpose of the game, since you're supposed to be watching for mole activity each mission, and you can't exactly do that when you're not even doing the same mission with half the players. So yeah- rest assured, I'll never be doing any missions like that. :lol: Everyone should be participating in the same mission, be aiming for the same goal (or different goals depending on the mission) :P
    edited December 2012
    That makes sense, how it would be hard to watch out for the mole it they were doing a different mission
  • Jojo777Jojo777 Posts: 21,909 Member
    edited December 2012
    Yeah, I'm glad we all do the same missions together. And I'm glad people get eliminated too... otherwise it all feels really low stakes. (I take that back though if I'm the first out- I don't want to be the first to go!!)

By the way, my little sister is running around the house screaming that she loves Niall from One Direction. She has this big new poster in her room. I swear, it's like One Direction is taking over my home, this needs to stop!
    edited December 2012
    Jojo777 wrote:
    By the way, my little sister is running around the house screaming that she loves Niall from One Direction. She has this big new poster in her room. I swear, it's like One Direction is taking over my home, this needs to stop!

is she sad that they aren't nominated for a Grammy? Neither is JB. I is a happy camper that neither of them got nominations!
    edited December 2012
    mojot89 wrote:
    I is a happy camper that neither of them got nominations!

433px-Agreed.jpg
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • ashleyadorableashleyadorable Posts: 7,254 Member
    edited December 2012
    x_MG_x wrote:
    mojot89 wrote:
    I is a happy camper that neither of them got nominations!

433px-Agreed.jpg

:thumbup:
    edited January 2013
    ^^ that
    edited January 2013
    mojot89 wrote:
    Jojo777 wrote:

is she sad that they aren't nominated for a Grammy? Neither is JB. I is a happy camper that neither of them got nominations!

Who even pays attention to that stuff? :lol:
    edited January 2013
    HayloHusky wrote:
    mojot89 wrote:
    Jojo777 wrote:

Who even pays attention to that stuff? :lol:

I do, apparently! :mrgreen:
    edited January 2013
    ... Just going to throw this out there, but the guys from one direction actually do have talent... :!: I think I've said enough... :shock: I'm just going to slowly back away now... *ducks for cover*

:lol: I mean, they do. Most artists these days, in all honesty, suck. You know how good a singer/band is once you hear them acoustically. And they're not that bad. :P Though the hype they get is ridiculous... That's what ruins them as singers, because their fans mostly like them for their looks, not their actual talent. >.<