Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If you could only have 1 EP and SP, what would they be?

Imagine you only have base game and only have enough room for 1 EP and 1 SP. What would they be? (and yes you can choose something non released yet, aka university and 70 80 90)

For me...

Supernatural & Outdoor Living Stuff

Comments

• mrswoo5mrswoo5 Posts: 2,143 Member
    edited December 2012
    Seasons EP and Diesel SP.
  • mylee407mylee407 Posts: 864 New Member
    edited December 2012
    Supernatural and HELS
  • Fordee09Fordee09 Posts: 7,341 Member
    edited December 2012
    Supernatural & HELS
    tumblr_mnt6wnw49M1rx891yo2_500.gif
  • manwitchmanwitch Posts: 1,372 Member
    edited December 2012
    Seasons and Outdoor living for me.... I think 8)
    A Sam Witch is just a Sam Witch ...
  • dorendia122dorendia122 Posts: 6,961 Member
    edited December 2012
    Supernaturals and Desiel
    Gmmov8T.gif
  • leggokatzleggokatz Posts: 1,822 Member
    edited December 2012
    Ohhh, the impossible question!!

Right now I would have o say Seasons and 70's 80's and 90's stuff (only because its the first SP that I would like to have)or skip the SP all together and just have as much CC as I want lol...

That's hard because it changes all the time for me!
  • ashleyadorableashleyadorable Posts: 7,254 Member
    edited December 2012
    Uhhh.....Seasons and Town Life, because Town life is the only SP I have 8)
  • knt1229knt1229 Posts: 2,227 Member
    edited December 2012
    For me, it would be Seasons it adds holidays and a sense of time to the sims. Plus, I think it should have been apart of the base game. The SP I would choose would be Master Suites. It has some cute hairs and the lingerie was versatile enough to use in other categories and I liked the furniture that came with it.
  • StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    edited December 2012
    I know it is not within the spirit of the question asked, but if I could only have one SP and 1 EP installed for TS3, I would just go back to playing TS2. :mrgreen:

In a world where that was not an option, I guess I would pick Seasons for the EP, because weather is just too cool to give up. For the SP, it would be a harder choice. Probably Master Suite unless I also couldn't use CC, then it would be Fast Lane.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • BlyssciaBlysscia Posts: 3,771 Member
    edited December 2012
    That's tough, but I think I would choose Supernatural and Master Suite.
    I'm so spoiled now.
    I played with just the base game and Ambitions for a little while before getting more expansions.
    Now I wouldn't even think of doing that. xD
  • TPB01TPB01 Posts: 1,978 New Member
    edited December 2012
    Difficult choices indeed! I would choose WA as the EP and Fast Lane as my SP...and throw in 1 extra world which would be Sunlit Tides :D
  • skylinesxskylinesx Posts: 141 Member
    edited December 2012
    Seasons because I can't play the game without them even though I'd really rather choose University. :x (I'm so excited for it to come out I'm just going to assume it will be awesome xD) and for SP I don't know, I've never ever bought SP for TS2 or TS3, they don't really interest me. But probably Outdoor Living Stuff. :D
  • Xpinkygirlx1Xpinkygirlx1 Posts: 376 Member
    edited December 2012
    Pets in a heartbeat, and if I owned Master Suite, it's be Master suite. But sadly, I dont... :cry:
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    edited December 2012
    Tough choice.
    I don't think I would want to play with only 1 EP and SP. :lol:

I guess Seasons and Diesel. I need a change of Seasons and I like that Diesel has clothes and furniture.
    Fortunately I'm not limited to one of each. I like all my EPs and Sps.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • DarklingDarkling Posts: 6,327 Member
    edited December 2012
    Brutal question!

I'd have to say Supernatural for the EP (Late Night coming in an extremely close second) and Fastlane for the SP--love the Jamboree.
    14785081519_9e388018bc_o.jpg
  • PhantomflexPhantomflex Posts: 3,607 Member
    edited December 2012
    Ah, a very tough question to ponder.

I guess I'll keep Seasons for my one EP. Once you have seen snow, rain, and have had your sims make snowmen all winter long it's hard to go back to a permanent summer.

As for my SP, I'll take Outdoor Living. Since I've lost my hot tubs ala Late Night and Showtime, Outdoor Living gives me a few hot tubs to satisfy my sims's wishes.
  • GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    edited December 2012
    Fordee09 wrote:
    Supernatural & HELS

Wow this. :D

Supernatural expansion and High-End loft stuff pack. :D
  • CatrillaCatrilla Posts: 1,708 Member
    edited December 2012
    World Adventures cause i love to play with gardening, collecting, and nectar making the most
    High End Loft Stuff or Town Life because i like to build my own homes but i've taken both off...so, hrm...dunno on the SP, maybe just reserve that spot.
  • LdyalbLdyalb Posts: 379 New Member
    edited December 2012
    For me it's definitely SN and Master Suite. The latter as I love the bathrooms and the candles. The former because I love my supernatural sims, but also because I love 🐸🐸🐸🐸, the new Victorian houses it brings (I'm not a great builder so I tend to place the Victorian houses in other towns and redecorate them, merge rooms, split rooms etc) and the lovely decor and build/buy objects it brings. I was also impressed when I got it at how much it added to game play, and at least now my towns are overrun with a variety of supernaturals, not just a good 3rd or so of the town being vampires! :D
  • IMakeBoysIMakeBoys Posts: 54 Member
    edited December 2012
    Seasons and Master Suite.
  • LetterM2013LetterM2013 Posts: 1,577 New Member
    edited December 2012
    mrswoo5 wrote:
    Seasons EP and Diesel SP.
    Same. :D
  • painted_dreams87painted_dreams87 Posts: 93 Member
    edited December 2012
    Tough choice. I'd probably go with Seasons for an EP with Ambitions being a close second. I don't own any SP, but I'd probably choose High End Loft.
  • BlyssciaBlysscia Posts: 3,771 Member
    edited December 2012
    Oh no! I forgot about no hot tubs. :(
    I hated when my sims wished for hot tubs before I had them.
    I might need to revise my SP to OLS.
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    edited December 2012
    IMakeBoys wrote:
    Seasons and Master Suite.

Hmm...I do like those sleeping masks, as well as the other content. :XD:
    Screenshot-7507.jpg
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • dylsoccer12dylsoccer12 Posts: 9,357 New Member
    edited December 2012
    I most enjoy Seasons and for the SP I guess I'd go with Town Life since I don't ususally use Outdoor living stuff even though I like it and HELS is horrible. I don't have Fast Lane or Master Suite so I can't judge those ones. :0