The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Possible Sims 3 Expansion Packs (Just For Fun)

2...Next

Comments

• Glic2003Glic2003 Posts: 2,933 Member
    edited January 2011
    The Sims 3: Crappy Jobs
    Keep clicking on that "wash dishes" button over and over! Watch out for the "got yelled at by mean boss" moodlet.

The Sims 3: Extremist Religions
    You'll never know which of your seemingly-normal neighbours is plotting to blow up your car. Unfortunately, the afterlife is just a rabbithole.

The Sims 3: Public Transit
    Featuring the "mysterious odour", "it's late again" and "jostled by annoying passenger" moodlets. Also watch out for the new NPC Sim, the Guy Who Might Be Crazy.

simsig_willwright.gif

"We've been attributing the state of The Sims 4 to greed but I think it's time to give sheer incompetence another look."
    -Honeywell
  • mikkimouse1978mikkimouse1978 Posts: 1,497 Member
    edited January 2011
    You people are a lot weired than I thought.
  • LeonWestyLeonWesty Posts: 3 New Member
    edited December 2012
    Sims 3 The Future :!:

- There is a whole new world one of what is our typical idea of the future!
    Name ideas for new world: Futuralantic, Utopia, FalanticeCity (Random names I just came up with :lol: )
    - There are not just Sims in the world anymore, aliens are now residents of the Sim World. But they are not just aliens like the ones on the other Sims games (green skin) there are few different types of alien life!
    - There is new futuristic build/buy items to suite the future world!
    - Many new futuristic clothes!
    - In a limited edition of the game you will be able to get an exclusive lounge for the new world plus an underground to the world!
    Additional Expansion Pack for the game!
    (idea for release for below [Release a month after the Sims 3 the future])
    Sims 3 The Future: Pets
    -Pets for the future! Pets have new collars and accessories plus a new Hybrid Breed of Dog! The ROBOT Dog!
    -This game will be an Expansion Pack of and Expansion Pack! :lol:

I would actually LOVE to see a Sims 3 game like this! EA you should seriously look into this! :lol:
  • TanyaRubiroseTanyaRubirose Posts: 11,033 Member
    edited December 2012
    Sims 3: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Edition

- Your sims can fight in an actual war!
    - Random (small) chance of your neighborhood getting nuked.
    - New collectible: Intel
    - New interactions, all related to warfare!
    - New crafting results: Improvised explosives
    - New land mine garden gnome! Watch where you step...
  • ZerbuZerbu Posts: 3,457 Member
    edited December 2012
    The Sims 3: Reality Warp Expansion Pack

For those who prefer The Sims 3 over reality, this expansion pack now allows players to warp into the game and live the life of a sim. You can finally live in the houses you create or download, visit the community lots, and interact with the sims you have created, and you can become any sim you want. Time will freeze in the real world while you're in the game so you don't have to worry about real life, but there are optional multiplayer features which include visiting the world of a friend who's also playing the game, and communicating with them using your cell phone or a computer.
      Type up the description and history of your world in any language, and the game will automatically scan it and realize it.
      You can also type up a detailed description and history of sims, and their personalities and memories will reflect that.
      You can start at any life stage, but the sim you become's history will be added to your memories, so it will feel like you've been living as them since the baby stage.
      Fully compatible with custom content, and the game has advanced technology that can automatically detect what the content is supposed to feel like.
      What you create is only the base point - you can do anything you could usually do in real life, and your world will evolve accordingly, and new inventions will be created.
      An optional features allows the game to erase your memory so you won't automatically recognize every place you go and every sim you meet.
      Connect multiple worlds together - compatible with all worlds, including custom worlds.
      Choose how dramatic you want the world to be. It can be a happy, peaceful place, a place full of drama, or a mixture. It's all up to you!
  • LakrossLakross Posts: 1,577 New Member
    edited December 2012
    The Sims 3: Candyland meets Zombie Apocalypse

Let you Sims roam in around in a once beautiful landscape of sunshine and lollipops. Try in vain to dodge the carnivorous hordes of zombies, while frolicking under rainbows of doom.

And there are cupcakes everywhere.
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,860 Member
    edited December 2012
    Cute thread, I know it's just been recently drug up from moratorium but it's worthwhile to keep going.

I had original envisioned a Disney SP, but I think it's possible they could actually get a full EP out of it. Keep in mind when reading this I don't think they will, but just imagine if they did. Also keep in mind I'm going to throw my geek on with some of the peripheral properties they own so some references may require wiki or google lookup to see what I'm talking about.

With Disney's purchasing licensing for Marvel Comics and films, as well as Star Wars in the last few years, this goes far beyond just Mickey and friends. They also do own rights to Pirate of The Caribbean (which for sanity's sake will be abbreviated POTC henceforth.)

So firstly, tons of different rides could come in this. Roller Coasters, teacups, Ferris Wheels, Tilt A Whirls, you name it, Disney has some kind of licensed ride for it. Customizable in Create a style if we wanted, and it could be made to look less Disneyish if we really wanted it to be.

Buildings and similar venues, such as the various castles that appear in Disney films, Dwarf homes, Pirate Ships (like the one in Barnacle Bay). This could truly bring in some medieval flavor to the game for those that want it. Super Hero headquarters such as Avengers Mansion or The X-Men's headquarters. Temples for training your superpowered individuals. This could really knock out a lot of things for people who want to see superpowers in the Sims. Not saying it's a must for me, just that if they were to do this pack, this would be the place for it.

Tons of styles of clothing and hairstyles from traditional Disney as well as Star Wars, marvel and POTC styles. And of course regular clothing with those licensed properties on them.

Skills and jobs: Superpower skills for heroes where you choose to be a hero or villain. Schools akin to the Jedi Academy for training those with skills in telepathy, telekinesis, lightsaber skills, Pirate type skills that could be a higher skill for burglars. And for those that want to break the fourth wall with the Sims, the Sims could now be cartoonists, animation experts, this really opens up a good number of jobs and skills associated with television and movie crafting (for those that want that sort of thing.) Swordplaying skills (though on a level more kid friendly, maybe the swords could be wooden sticks or foam.) You could also get a job running rides or concessions at the theme park. You Sim could take part in musicals and find a job in that area. Or just make their own Fantasia, one upping Supernatural EP.

You could even have a couple of vacation worlds if you wanted like the Theme Park, or maybe a "superhero town" or a POTC mid ages town (like Barnacle Bay, I know) or another futuristic town for the Star Wars properties. I know they wouldn't do all but it's another direction that this pack could go in.

I'm still thinking through but just so many different objects that could be included.

New lifestate: Just for kicks it could be mermaids. or Dwarfs. Or the Hulk, or Jawas or more Droids. Just a few possibilities.

Please add or comment on any of this. I started out not being serious about this but now that I'm putting thought into it, I'm becoming more and more aware of how many different themes this could unite, how cool this could actually be if they did it. Though I think the chance is nil. It's far more likely that we'd just see a SP of Disney licensed clothing.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • bosslaydeebosslaydee Posts: 3,976 Member
    edited December 2012
    RawrKiddo wrote:
    xD

I love College Humor!

What was the collegehumor reference?
  • murfeelmurfeel Posts: 7,584 Member
    edited December 2012
    The Sims 3 Meets Spore EP ;)
  • ZerbuZerbu Posts: 3,457 Member
    edited December 2012
    The Sims 3 Grilled Cheese Sandwich Expansion Pack :P
    (saying that made me hungry :lol:)
  • TheSingingSimmerTheSingingSimmer Posts: 3,348 Member
    edited December 2012
    The Sims 3 Paranormal Activity Pack

New life state: Demon

Demons are silhouettes, and they can appear from around your house! Demons can throw furniture, Lift beds that sims are sleeping in, Draw strange symbols on walls, and even possess sims! Watch out though, possesed sims can be violent!
  • LeonWestyLeonWesty Posts: 3 New Member
    > @LeonWesty said:
    > Sims 3 The Future :!:
    >
    > - There is a whole new world one of what is our typical idea of the future!
    > Name ideas for new world: Futuralantic, Utopia, FalanticeCity (Random names I just came up with :lol: )
    > - There are not just Sims in the world anymore, aliens are now residents of the Sim World. But they are not just aliens like the ones on the other Sims games (green skin) there are few different types of alien life!
    > - There is new futuristic build/buy items to suite the future world!
    > - Many new futuristic clothes!
    > - In a limited edition of the game you will be able to get an exclusive lounge for the new world plus an underground to the world!
    > Additional Expansion Pack for the game!
    > (idea for release for below [Release a month after the Sims 3 the future])
    > Sims 3 The Future: Pets
    > -Pets for the future! Pets have new collars and accessories plus a new Hybrid Breed of Dog! The ROBOT Dog!
    > -This game will be an Expansion Pack of and Expansion Pack! :lol:
    >
    > I would actually LOVE to see a Sims 3 game like this! EA you should seriously look into this! :lol:

Was I a prophet or what?! Lol.
  • GageaGagea Posts: 1,275 Member
    This thread is from 2012!
  • EA_JozEA_Joz Posts: 3,164 EA Staff (retired)
    Hello everyone, please remember that necroposting is against the rules. I've gone ahead and closed the thread.

Please review our Posting Rules & Guidelines here:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/forum-rules

~EA_Joz
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top