Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I thought the zombies were suppose to be scary..

2...Next

Comments

• ashleyadorableashleyadorable Posts: 7,254 Member
    edited December 2012
    have you SEEN their make-up and fashion sense? they are SCARY! :twisted:

:lol::lol:

Zombies are lame. Played them once...never again...
  • Kilov17Kilov17 Posts: 1,795 Member
    edited December 2012
    Wolfaura wrote:
    I've had zombies appear in the front yard a couple of times.
    But since my sim is just starting out in a small house. The zombies just stood in the rain and then caught a taxi and went off.

I think it's so silly that zombies catch a taxi and do other sim stuff.

They should of made them more monstrous and mindless like how most zombies usually are in horror films.

I belive the movie is called 'Night of the living dead' but there's this OLD zombie movie about these people to hold up in a giant mall fighting off zombies, my absolute FAVORITE zombie movie. The zombies weren't smart BUT they ate people, not plants....
    Kilov17 (Gallery ID: SimOppresser)
    JrTlDGw.jpg
  • PurpshukPurpshuk Posts: 3
    edited December 2012
    Honestly, zombies are a pain to me, at first they were cool but when they start throwing lawn parties and freaking out my household... Well, they dont even bite my sims, even though my ghost sim had a sudden craving for brains! I can't get my cowardly sim outside because when he does he freaks out then faints. Also, why are they eating my garden!?
    edited December 2012
    Purpshuk wrote:
    Honestly, zombies are a pain to me, at first they were cool but when they start throwing lawn parties and freaking out my household... Well, they dont even bite my sims, even though my ghost sim had a sudden craving for brains! I can't get my cowardly sim outside because when he does he freaks out then faints. Also, why are they eating my garden!?

The Sims Zombies are vegetarians
    JrTlDGw.jpg
  • FormelxFormelx Posts: 578 New Member
    edited December 2012
    That was funny a zombie playing a sport, instead of eating my sims brain. I have tired, 30 times already so far none have been bitten, so much for a zombie apocalypse.
  • SimJoe252SimJoe252 Posts: 338 Member
    edited December 2012
    Well you can eat brains, so can normal Sims, its in the fridge.
    29kvvbq.png
  • abbyshireabbyshire Posts: 601 Member
    edited December 2012
    Personally, zombies have always creeped me out, so I'm glad the Sims zombies are more amusing than scary. The sounds they make are scary enough! Lol.

How do I get the ones on my lawn to dance? I tried putting a stereo near where they spawn--didn't work. My garden is fenced & gated, so my plants are safe. They do seem to love my porch rocking chair. I've even seen one drive away.
    ETA: Darn you, autocorrect!
  • sims2beetchsims2beetch Posts: 53 Member
    edited December 2012
    knt1229 wrote:
    I just wish we could fight them or they tried to attack sims like the mummies do only I would want the zombies to be faster and more intent on attacking sims.

Right now zombies are useless. You can't even talk or interact with them at all. They could have been left out of the game because they add absolutely nothing to the gameplay.

I was hoping to fight off zombies from my house, not garden, during the full moon.
    -___-"

And on the note about the T Rating, I have to agree with what everyone else is saying about EA being wayyyy under the rating. It's stupid because everyone is getting super sensitive about what their kids (teens) see but their teens are more exposed than ever.
    B)
  • Jess1281Jess1281 Posts: 466 New Member
    edited December 2012
    Taren't scary so much as annoying and creepy. I had that wainwright guy staring in my sim's window all night till dawn in-game....eck...It is unnerving to have a shambling, drooling, nebish looking, skinny, blonde nerd looking in your windows all night. My sim couldn't shoo him away either, I locked all the doors.
  • RBenthienRBenthien Posts: 516 New Member
    edited January 2013
    If any of you have not noticed, when EA makes "scary" things, they never really end up being that scary. IRL the Grim Reaper would NOT go take a dump after taking Granny to the other side, ghosts aren't Casper, and Zombies aren't (What I find) timid.
  • mcpopcorn101mcpopcorn101 Posts: 24
    edited January 2013
    Oh c'mon guys like some ppl said, walkers are scary enough that is one of my fears 2. I think they are cute, but it would be nice if you can fight them. :( 8) :shock:
  • thefragile7393thefragile7393 Posts: 22
    edited January 2013
    I honestly found it funny and annoying when they destroyed my garden. I am glad it isn't like The Walking Dead or Resident Evil....I am not into that
  • mcpopcorn101mcpopcorn101 Posts: 24
    edited January 2013
    I honestly found it funny and annoying when they destroyed my garden. I am glad it isn't like The Walking Dead or Resident Evil....I am not into that

Irk the walking dead video game is even worse! :oops:
  • FirlowFirlow Posts: 419 New Member
    edited January 2013
    snurfles wrote:
    Yeah, I think most of us were hoping the zombies would be scary. It was very disappointing. EA is really gearing this game towards the MUCH younger crowd this time around :roll: and it makes for very boring gameplay at times.
    Well, it IS a 12+ (Teen) But thats ME in a nutshell!
  • FirlowFirlow Posts: 419 New Member
    edited January 2013
    RBenthien wrote:
    If any of you have not noticed, when EA makes "scary" things, they never really end up being that scary. IRL the Grim Reaper would NOT go take a dump after taking Granny to the other side, ghosts aren't Casper, and Zombies aren't (What I find) timid.
    The Grim Reaper took a DUMP? Dude, when I accidently made a grandma have an age transisiton, the Grim Reaper decided to DRIVE to the Fire Station (My workplace) have lunch and take her away. Then I talked to him and he walked away AS I talked. How RUDE! :x
    edited January 2013
    Firlow wrote:
    RBenthien wrote:
    The Grim Reaper took a DUMP? Dude, when I accidently made a grandma have an age transisiton, the Grim Reaper decided to DRIVE to the Fire Station (My workplace) have lunch and take her away. Then I talked to him and he walked away AS I talked. How RUDE! :x

Hey, everybody likes to break for lunch :lol:
    JrTlDGw.jpg
  • A_MomA_Mom Posts: 868 Member
    edited January 2013
    The zombies don't annoy me, but I do wish you could do more with them. You can smack a werewolf with a newspaper, why not a zombie. Or show them your fangs and scare them? Or play pat-a-cake with them even? SOMETHING! ANYTHING! But there are no interactions whatsoever.

Actually, I take that last part back. You can invite them to help you build a snowman or an igloo.

Still, would like more interactions with zombies so they are fun rather than just there.
  • Shelby235Shelby235 Posts: 10
    edited January 2013
    Well, they may not be scary, but they are useful. My witch sim has a field day turning them into toads, freezing them, and setting them on fire. The good thing about this is that normally you will not know the sim, so you won't damage any relationships. (At least for me, not so far). It's also helpful that just before a full moon, to make/get a ton of Cure Elixers, so if they are giving you a hard time, throw the Elixer at them. This increases relationship with that sim, turns them back into a normal sim, and that's one less zombie to worry about eating your crops for the night.