Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Moonlight Chìc Kit - Official Screenshot Thread

Comments

• BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Omri147 wrote: »
    Really liking this as an outerwear outfit.
    Jv9v7gr.png
    Sorry, I'm just obsessed with this top. :P

I love it, but I don't have a sim in this save that it fits on. It is WAY too dressy for my main Sim.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    @DaniRose2143 I loooove them, they are so versatile cause they have so many color swatches.
    @Beardedgeek After I get a new pack/kit (if I'm in a Sim-building mood), I usually pick a new CAS item I like and pretty much base the entire Sim on it, if another new item fits their other outfit categories it's a nice bonus.

Since I only posted pics using the coat/jacket/blazer, here are some outfits with other stuff from the pack:
    IcKMRkQ.png
    PdvJbDj.png
    gFGbsxu.png
    8QNFehD.png
    RHYvy7N.png
    GnYjdup.png
    The fourth one has the male version of the masseuse pants, they are very versatile.
    edited May 2022
    Omri147 wrote: »
    @DaniRose2143 I loooove them, they are so versatile cause they have so many color swatches.
    @Beardedgeek After I get a new pack/kit (if I'm in a Sim-building mood), I usually pick a new CAS item I like and pretty much base the entire Sim on it, if another new item fits their other outfit categories it's a nice bonus.

Since I only posted pics using the coat/jacket/blazer, here are some outfits with other stuff from the pack:
    IcKMRkQ.png
    PdvJbDj.png
    gFGbsxu.png
    8QNFehD.png
    RHYvy7N.png
    GnYjdup.png
    The fourth one has the male version of the masseuse pants, they are very versatile.

Same, but i am afraid people will start muting me if I post the newest version of my Sim's wardrobe ;)

PSA: Things that goes awesome with this kit that I have found in the last few hours:
    • At least half the stuff from the Airport kit, especially the cute skirt, the wide sweatpants and both suit jackets and those "sock-boots" fit basically seamless.
    • The short leather skirt with a zipper from base game Get Together (as mentioned before)
    • Most clothes from the Dream Interior Decorator kit
    • A lot of clothes from Eco Lifestyle and University; Eco because it so easy to dress up / down just by replacing either the top or the bottom with something from Eco Lifestyle and University for being reasonably fashionable still and also simple with a lot of swatches that work.
    Post edited by Beardedgeek on
  • MoonlightGrahamMoonlightGraham Posts: 884 Member
    edited May 2022
    @EA_Cade the name is Moonlight Chic :p

Lol, I hadn't even noticed. I think I prefer Midnight Chic. 😄

ETA: @EA_Cade this is what happens when you're in a hurry to post before me. :p

I beg to differ, @simgirl1010. I like "Moonlight" quite a bit better. :p
    Either way, I'm getting the pack now. I was admittedly on the fence about it, until I saw the outfits some of you have put together using the new items.
    Exie hay, cavero, veebo marz viremzico.
    Exie hay, cavero, mabza meeah vendarzo.
    Yevsas mairzeemo!
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    I tried to match the new clothes together and with other assets.

pn9oqQS.jpg
    CxJ3GqR.jpg
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,840 Member
    I beg to differ, @simgirl1010. I like "Moonlight" quite a bit better. :p

Lol, I wonder why? :p
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,215 Member
    edited May 2022
    Thank you very much everybody for sharing these screenshots !

That really helps.
    Post edited by LeGardePourpre on
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    edited May 2022
    My Pics
    I took some male pics but they didn't show up. I don't know why.

I love this dress and the necklace as well

05-28-22_12-40-27_PM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds
    05-28-22_12-35-36_PM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds

My other favorites
    05-28-22_12-31-57_PM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds
    05-28-22_12-31-47_PM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds
    05-28-22_12-28-32_PM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds
    05-28-22_12-28-28_PM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds
    05-28-22_12-28-20_PM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds

05-28-22_12-42-58_PM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds

Love these earrings
    05-28-22_12-29-52_PM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds

• lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,013 Member
    I thought I should check the outfits in game instead of just in CAS. 😉 Each world has different lighting, but I think this still looks good. The items in this kit are very versatile. They can be for casual or dressy--in almost every category (Everyday, Formal, etc.).
    y4mXsY6fybV60r8xzxHzjTUaF25WFvYpQ31X42jhKn5I4_f0ok-l_tekjpWKREWZjvd3yzlLokeSOte4ZE5mqKkj1Q43tzU7FuL7dmo6A8sOyEXO1FeuIggIspPcTHf9yU6z0dRHIgo78kU5o9mlOlvoBd3Cq0xOKi2KcYv6lck4ltiObuquQDaCe65BK73Tg-4?width=817&height=612&cropmode=none
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,377 Member
    Here's my attempt at outfit creation. :) I got carried away, sorry for the picture spam. :)

gxeAKE7.jpg

Rd7jmax.jpg

7DmfCea.jpg

Cl8j5gi.jpg

xca6Jth.jpg

F9Rjylg.jpg
    These are the last of my experiments in matching the cloth jacket. I have to stop now! I could spend forever in CAS with this kit. 😄
    y4mSsYt3R2sKkms0kgbV4b7n5DzSlfldNqnCBPByL7xEKaKvjZbZf-6Piv8TvygoLQU80gFqPgnNgdFrMquZ3btXXntleWDrITXYUkkhb3-PjJgqUHo2Q9xK38qaXxPn2iwW3F_eWsaYHSDeRLexKejwJAc5O2J0oPdiPJoOqnWIwCTQk_seJ02c5kAGUPIpBpg?width=996&height=502&cropmode=none
    y4mCFKslwQpKGY3nLiMdJygMXJIjniht45AEsQ9KT32CrSuJ7ZvctbFeYXP_AE-amj0ekWn-xtV5tO-pV-v3dZ28Dvld1rkfL1RB74QuOn2mVhZnUeYUkjSwHQFjlfV3EomSpls07eWt7certnyZSoDN6bDhcL4F177S7--NLfGSyluG77FMGCBjnFjki4mP6Mb?width=995&height=502&cropmode=none
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Adorable ... <3

uCzBGxp.png
  • dogzdinnerdogzdinner Posts: 422 Member
    edited May 2022
    This has fast become my favourite CAS kit! So many beautiful items and unlike alot of the other CAS kits (which are great but often quite situational) this stuff suits so many different occasions and styles.
    Whoever designed this is one stylish individual! :)
    Post edited by dogzdinner on
    Two more outfits:

tNSJbDN.png
    I really went all the way with the peach here, and I quite like it actually.

AwhmQAJ.png
    She's ready to party.
    edited May 2022
    Okay, one last time, only the favorites

These are my five favorite outfits featuring the new kit + other clothes:
    1. Casual Sexy
    2. Relaxed
    3. Super-Casual
    VnvuSqt.jpg
    1. Camo Chic
    2. Go-Go Girl Retrofit
    IU49ZdA.jpg
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,544 Member
    Nina Caliente rocking her new outfit :D

05-30-22_6-43-35%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0
  • EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,319 EA Community Manager

Well, at least I didn't post it and then leave for 4 days. That would have been SO EMBARRASSING. 🙃

xFIEFwE.gif
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
  • IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    Thanks for all these screenshots guys... I thought I could wait on this pack, but now I have to have it! ;) This might be the most versatile Kit we've gotten.
  • bluzkat65bluzkat65 Posts: 483 Member
    Nice pack! Now my townies are getting all new makeovers.
    edited May 2022
    Sorry I keep spamming my Sims but this is one of the cutest Sims I've ever made (and I've made A LOOOOT) and the top from the kit really helped.
    402t9sy.png
    @Omri147 Is she on the Gallery? I'm always looking for unique sims for my games. She's lovely. 😊
    @lanlyn Uploaded her for you, I'm really glad you like her!
    Gallery user is Omri147, just like here. :)
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    edited June 2022
    EA_Cade wrote: »

Well, at least I didn't post it and then leave for 4 days. That would have been SO EMBARRASSING. 🙃

xFIEFwE.gif

What would have been more embarrassing is if the main announcement at the top of every page also said Midnight chic until it was removed today ;)
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,812 Member
    Londyn is ready for a night out with someone very special. She doesn't know it yet, but it's going to be an unforgettable night.
    KHY1ql9.png?1
    @Omri147 Thank you so much! I have her downloaded. She'll be doing a scenario with "Too Many Toddlers" since she's family oriented, cheerful, and childish. 😉