Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Little Campers Kit - Official Screenshot Thread

Comments

• Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,019 Member
    dogzdinner wrote: »
    @lanlyn are you using a cc pose for that last pic where she's lying down?
    She looks like she is mid sit up!
    @elanorbreton @dogzdinner Yep, that's exactly right. ☺️
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,426 Member
    Is the don't wake the yeti only available on this gaming table instead of the llama or on all gaming tables? Just asking because I know when batuu add the sabaac game, it was available on all gaming tables, regardless of the pack they came with.

This kit has so many usable furniture as opposed to only deco, I am actually considering to buy a kit for once.
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    edited May 2022
    Atreya33 wrote: »
    Is the don't wake the yeti only available on this gaming table instead of the llama or on all gaming tables? Just asking because I know when batuu add the sabaac game, it was available on all gaming tables, regardless of the pack they came with.

This kit has so many usable furniture as opposed to only deco, I am actually considering to buy a kit for once.
    The yeti game is not officially playable on other game tables. The game table from Little Campers still calls the game Don't Wake the Llama. It's just a different version of it that shows up on the LC table. However what I did was start the "llama" game on LC table and another one, then delete the real llama game and move the yeti game to the table where I wanted it to be. Not perfect, but works!
    D0gTUI5.png
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    dogzdinner wrote: »
    @lanlyn are you using a cc pose for that last pic where she's lying down?
    She looks like she is mid sit up!
    You are right, she does! I never even considered that, I just thought she was chilling :D

• Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    Well done EA, this kit looks to be fantastic and almost more like a stuff pack. Bought and will check it out.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    Really looking forward to playing with this one, but family vacation is coming up tomorrow. Although I can't really complain about that, can I? Looking forward to some family play when I come home!
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,426 Member
    musteni wrote: »
    Atreya33 wrote: »

The yeti game is not officially playable on other game tables. The game table from Little Campers still calls the game Don't Wake the Llama. It's just a different version of it that shows up on the LC table. However what I did was start the "llama" game on LC table and another one, then delete the real llama game and move the yeti game to the table where I wanted it to be. Not perfect, but works!
    D0gTUI5.png

Thank you for explaining. Interesting tip to move the game after it was started. I had no idea this was possible.
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    The lot at the ruins now has a cuter monitor (+ a MWS piano)
    03tPyzc.png

Granite falls rental lot got the tent plus some extra
    kOo770P.png

This rental only got the game table, but I was happy with the addition. Can't wait for sims to play the yeti game while camping.
    zqWN9JZ.png

This far I've made some small changes to some community lots, but I'm looking forward to add stuff to residentials as well :)
  • Options
    WrenryWrenry Posts: 960 Member
    Snow Fun!

ARPBgEql.png

And sheltered snow fun!

spH91U5l.png

Still have to wear winter clothes to avoid the Chilled moodlet with or without a shelter though. But still cute watching the kids (and adults) having fun in the fort.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    My sim has no kids but I really like this kit. :lol:

hBTXzTU.png

oWsf7vo.png

WaXzifz.png
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    03tPyzc.png

kOo770P.png

This rental only got the game table, but I was happy with the addition. Can't wait for sims to play the yeti game while camping.
    zqWN9JZ.png

This far I've made some small changes to some community lots, but I'm looking forward to add stuff to residentials as well :)

Wow I didn't know we got a Tiger Version of the stuffed animal.
  • Options
    blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,373 Member
    My first household to get the little campers treatment is Taenya and Elara's in Sulani.
    nYB1CLE.png
  • Options
    SnaveXsSnaveXs Posts: 4,322 Member
    05-28-22-7-03-47-AM.png

The kid dozed off while playing I imagine.
  • Options
    03tPyzc.png

kOo770P.png

zqWN9JZ.png

Wow I didn't know we got a Tiger Version of the stuffed animal.

I think it's a cat from cats & dogs :)
  • Options
    sillyasfunsillyasfun Posts: 1 New Member
    Your pictures all look so cozy. XD Makes me want to buy the pack. I have a question though. I don't have Outdoor Retreat and I saw someone mentioning that they also do not own that pack and they can't seem to be able to roast marchmallows. Has anyone else ran into this problem who also doesn't own Outdoor Retreat? Or the opposite? Someone who doesn't own Outdoor Retreat and CAN roast marchmallows?
    It would be nice to know before I make the purchase
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    It's really cute !!

0pj3ON1.png
    0txvgYj.png
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited May 2022
    Here are mine. The household are Maxis Sims and I added the 2 Children from the add a family member in CAS. They turned out beautiful. I downloaded the lot. When they were pushing the children on the swings that was during the day not night. That's why it looks different. Same with roasting food.

05-28-22_12-13-21_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    05-28-22_12-12-49_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    05-28-22_12-10-39_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    05-28-22_11-51-35_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    05-28-22_11-51-15_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    05-28-22_11-51-03_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    05-28-22_11-50-43_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    05-28-22_11-47-28_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    05-28-22_11-46-12_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    05-28-22_11-45-44_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

• Options
    crocobaura wrote: »

hBTXzTU.png

oWsf7vo.png

WaXzifz.png

I would actually not mind if the blanket fort was redesigned/retextured into a regular tent for sims to use because it’s just a fun item to use!
  • Options
    dogzdinnerdogzdinner Posts: 422 Member
    Wrenry wrote: »
    I would actually not mind if the blanket fort was redesigned/retextured into a regular tent for sims to use because it’s just a fun item to use!

Not the same but Ive discovered that the square tent from Outdoor Retreat fits almost perfectly into the blanket fort. One of my sims has 2 so they have one as an actual tent and the other to just hang out in!

• Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    Wrenry wrote: »
    crocobaura wrote: »

I too would love a grown up version of the tent. It would look lovely as a place to sit in the shade in the summer, sip some ice tea, read a book, do some knitting, etc. It would also be great as a fortune teller's tent.
  • Options
    Epic Kids Tree House built by MsGryphi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFhYi82oum8

Chef's kiss! And a wonderful blueprint for building ones own tree house on an existing lot.
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    edited May 2022
    That tree house looks awesome, but she used MOO throughout so I wonder if it is all playable. It would make a great little park.
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,669 Member
    Thanks for posting pictures! This kit looks awesome!
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    Yesterday I built The Auld Treeshack.

I created this for my little misfit club known as "The Loudlaws". The Loudlaws gather here to watch scary movies, discuss the supernatural or plot against their enemies. They can be quite loud as their name suggests.

CH-01.jpg
    The 'AuldTreeshack is sort of thrown together with old bits 'n bobs 'n stuff. I took the shot during a thunderstorm. Very Fitting!

More shots below the spoiler tag:

CH-02.jpg
    Werebeast Chair. <3 I know it's a Bigfoot but it's a werebeast .

CH-03.jpg
    Detail of the side of the shack. The Jolly Roger is my absolute favourite flag in this game and features in many of my builds!

CH-04.jpg
    Back of the Shack.

CH-05.jpg
    Interior of the shack where the kids hang out. Looks like they're about to watch "Stranger Sims".

CH-06.jpg
    Opposite view.

CH-07.jpg
    From this shot it's pretty obvious that everyone and everything is watching the same terrifying show.

I'm still tweaking The Auld Treeshack but as soon as it's done I'll share it on the gallery for those that want auld shacks in their game. It'll be -NO CC and fully playtested.