Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How decide on the next future husband for my sim?

My sim is a newly divorced mother of a baby girl, her ex is William Fangmann (Bridgeport). What led to the divorce was one evening William's coworker showed up at their home (he is a police officer). While my sim was eating dinner, William made out with his coworker, and my sim was not having any part of that nonsense. Later that night she sent him packing off to a new place with divorce papers. Some time has now passed, and well let's just say there is not a shortage of future prospects. She is being showered with letters and plenty of expensive gifts. Any suggestions on how to narrow down these men?

Comments

• Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    Go on a date with each potential guy and go for the sim with the highest friendship level.
    Another way to narrow it down is to see if the sims interact with eachother when you don't control your sim.
    Or go for the one which makes the most beautiful couple with your sim. That means selfie time and compare the pictures!

Good luck! Please share which method you used
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    I decided to go with my Sim's wishes that she rolled that involved romance, then narrowed it down to those who were not already involved with someone else. Of all the guys, she ended up with Vladimir Schlick. Currently, they are in the boy/girlfriend phase of their relationship and living together, which is a huge help in raising her daughter. The biological dad is a deadbeat father.
  • Options
    puzzlezaddictpuzzlezaddict Posts: 1,877 Member
    It's a little late since you've already decided (or rather, your sim has), but I'd normally choose by considering how I'd play each sim once they were in the active household. For example, maybe one is Artistic, and I'd be happy to have him paint all day when he's not busy with something else. Or he's Family-Oriented and I'd like the couple to have a bunch of kids, so he'll be in charge of teaching toddler skills and the like. Or he's a Natural Cook and my current sim could burn a salad.

As long as another sim has a good trait or two and no really bad ones, it works for me.
  • Options
    JunkyPoemJunkyPoem Posts: 135 Member
    edited May 2022
    @LaBlue0314
    Great names: William Fangmann & Vladimir Schlick :D
    Sim naming's gotten stale for me lately. Thx for the inspo!

Mostly agree with @illusie
    Also, I wouldn't rule out most wealthy or 'unhappily' married, either. That way she can enjoy a nicer home or a new blended family