Broken/Updated Mods & CC: May 24, 2022 Pronouns Patch & May 27 Hotfix
This topic is for collecting reports on mod and custom content status after the May 24, 2022 Pronouns patch and the May 27 hotfix. Most mod updates are reported here; updates that only add a translation and non-broken CC updates might not be.
A few notes to keep this thread helpful for others and manageable for me (she/her):
GAME-RATED CONTENT ONLY
- Please keep discussion to reports of broken or updated mods and CC. This EXCLUDES all 18+ content, which is NOT permitted on the Forums. Please DO NOT TELL ME about these mods.
- Please test mods before you report them broken. See the instructions below. When you report them broken, tell me how they are broken and how you tested. This is important so that on Discord, Twitter, and SimsVIP we don’t have to walk back broken-mod reports when it turns out the mod wasn’t broken.
- Please don’t ask about mods that haven’t been reported yet — if it’s not listed here, we either don’t know yet or it’s content I don’t report on here.
- This is not a support thread. Start by checking the lists on this page, which are updated regularly. You might also need to go to the previous list; a link is below. If that doesn’t help, use the 50-50 method to isolate broken content (instructions linked below). If you need further support, Discord support servers are linked below.
- Please don’t report mods as working unless you are the creator or an official tester for a creator or you have a direct report from the creator. Thanks!
Mods that breaks the T-for-Teen game rating CANNOT be named or discussed in these official forums. It’s against forum rules. Some creators of these mods also won’t be reported here depending on how sending you to their content works. Please see creators’ own social media. ALSO NOT LISTED: Mods/CC by people who copy other people’s mods/CC, copy other companyies’ copyrighted content or trademarks, pirate software or openly support software piracy, or do not release free public updates within 3 weeks.TESTING FOR BROKEN MODS
Before reporting a mod is broken, test it
- Back up your saves/ in case you save over or corrupt a favorite file while you’re testing.
- Remove everything else from your Mods folder. Leave only the mod being tested. This is the only way to be sure that the problem is not a new conflict between mods.
- Delete the localthumbcache file. This step is important because it can hold the memory of removed mods being there. If you don’t delete it, you could still just be seeing a mod conflict or different broken mod.
- Open your game and test to see if the mod is doing what it should. If it’s still broken, please let me know! Tell me how it’s broken and how you tested it, and let the creator know too.
- To text if a last exception (LE) is being generated and why, you can use TwistedMexi’s Better Exceptions and/or the core MC Command Center files after they have been updated or cleared by the creators. If you need help reading an LE, please head to Discord, to the Deaderpool or Sims After Dark server. Links are below.
: If you don't see the pronoun interface in CAS in your game, don't automatically blame your mods! It looks like the pronoun customization is available only in English for now. If your game is not English, you don't have this feature yet.USEFUL LINKS
Support servers on Discord:
CC update news on Discord:
Want to be notified of new Broken/Updated Mods/CC lists and new Info threads? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising