Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Own Apartments and Rent Houses

LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,215 Member
edited May 2022 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Hi,

This features is missing, the abilities to own an apartment or rent a house/penthouse.

The sims should have the choice.

Comments

• Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    I agree but more than anything I want the ability to make our own apartments!

They keep telling us TS4 has years and years to go and I seriously don't know how much longer I can deal with these world limitations.

Can't delete objects, can't add objects, can't build livable apartments in any world (yet they are super stingy with giving us more apartments in new worlds).
  • Gingasnap27Gingasnap27 Posts: 98 Member
    I definitely think this is a must-have addition to the game:
    • they should make an apartment/rental lot type
    • this ability provides us with more space to move in our sims as well
    • gives us more creative ability within the game to design our own apartment complexes or rental properties
    • new profession, title "landlord"
  • Chaotic_MoiraChaotic_Moira Posts: 482 Member
    I don't understand why every gen of the game we have to wait for a pack to allow sims to rent in the first place. It is stupid. It's a life simulator. How many people leave their parents house and immediately buy a home.. We should be able to rent houses and apartments, base game.

And yeah, I agree we should be able to own apartments, and build apartments. It is frustrating.

Features I'd like brought back from the dead.
    | Picture in Picture mode | Custom Paintings | Preset scenarios for resident sims | Placing my own lots |
    | Saving my own Buy Mode collections! | Saving an outfit in CAS | CaSt. Smaller is ok | Open World |
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,215 Member
    I can't imagine Landgraab family renting an apartment at Landgraab Apartments in Uptown, San Myshuno. They own the whole building.
  • Chaotic_MoiraChaotic_Moira Posts: 482 Member
    I can't imagine Landgraab family renting an apartment at Landgraab Apartments in Uptown, San Myshuno. They own the whole building.

I always felt like The Landgraabs should have been the default landlord when you rent in San Myshuno.
    Features I'd like brought back from the dead.
    | Picture in Picture mode | Custom Paintings | Preset scenarios for resident sims | Placing my own lots |
    | Saving my own Buy Mode collections! | Saving an outfit in CAS | CaSt. Smaller is ok | Open World |