March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

FRIDAY HIGHLIGHTS MAY 20TH - A WEEK ON THE SIMS FORUMS

EA_MariEA_Mari Posts: 206 EA Community Manager
Hey there Simmers!

Guess who's here to share some great threads for you to visit this beautiful Friday...? \o/

💠Singer-songwriter, DJ, artist & Simmer @alicelongyugao recorded her hit single “DTM” in Simlish for a Sims Delivery Express next week 🙌 bringing her experiential, hyperpop sound to the base game 🥳🕺 ! Check out her experience recording & more here.

💠On Thursday we announced the next 2 Kits for The Sims 4 - Moonlight Chic and Little Campers! As usual @SimGirl1010 beat @EA_Cade to the punch and created the thread here for discussion.

💠Also on Thursday, we announced the Creator Network's latest feature "Support a Creator". More info on that here.

Ok, so what do I have for you?

Let me start with a picture to add some excitement to our weekend: I had to do a collage for this weeks screenshot selection, since all the images deserved to be here. Below you can find this stunning makeover 'Vlad, Guidry and Kylo Ren', by @Torie. All three images can be admired here.
pe565ysf71fx.jpg
'Vlad, Guidry and Kylo Ren', by @Torie.

🔸Opening our list, we got a challenge for you - it reminds me of one of my favourite TV Shows (Any guesses?). Imagine the following scenario: 'While on your way to a camping vacation, the unthinkable happens. A surprise storm overtakes your small commuter plane. Your pilot, though skilled, is no match for the fierce winds, and the plane starts to lose altitude. You brace yourself, hoping for the best. The plane smashes into the ocean, and everything goes black…'. For those of you looking for a long one that encourages you to try a lot of different skills, check @SofieSimsx 'The castaways | island survival challenge', where you get to survive in a desert Island. As we can expect, that's not an easy task and this one will keep you busy! :smiley:

🔹Next, let's come back to our current games because @hely0t has a question for you all! >> 'Do you have any "Weird" game crushes?' Sometimes there are a few Sims we get drawn to and mine was always the 'Grim Reaper'. Looking forward to see your answers.

🔸We have another fab creator being featured this week: @GoddessByline. I invite you all to open this link and take a look at their lovely Greenhouse! Despite being a work in progress, I loved what i saw so far!

🔹Now, let's share some Sims stories? @GlacierSnow brought us some updates this week in 'What happened in your game today, the non-serial story version', a great topic with tons of amazing stories. Come have a moment of peace and quiet, folks! Check Lunar Seven's "Room of Calmness" and feel free to share your stories as well.

🔸Last but not least, what about The Sims 3 forums? @jaletu2005 is wondering 'Sims 3 parties - what do you do?'. It's always a good idea looking for new ways of how to thrown a Gold standard party for your Sims, so click that link!

I will leave one last challenge here: can you guess which TV show is my all time favourite? I've already given a huge clue above :wink: so leave your guesses in the comments and I will see you again next Friday! <3

Have a lovely weekend & Happy Simming!
Mari

Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,633 Member
    Thanks for the highlights! Congrats to all mentioned. 😊

@EA_Mari I'm guessing 'Lost' as your all time favorite show. Although 'The Wilds' would certainly qualify it's a fairly recent Netflix drama.
  • TeeSeaTeeSea Posts: 1,556 Member
    Congratulations to all mentioned!
    @EA_Mari Another great list!
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,957 Member
    I absolutely love that you guys have added the Support a Creator feature. The creators bring us so much joy and delight. It’s nice to be able to send a little tip to them as part of a purchase so thank you for that.
  • EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,219 EA Community Manager
    I absolutely love that you guys have added the Support a Creator feature. The creators bring us so much joy and delight. It’s nice to be able to send a little tip to them as part of a purchase so thank you for that.

Thanks @JojoMOMSTER, I'm very excited to see what we can do with this program :)
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,295 Member
    Thanks for the mention @EA_Mari ! I'm pleased people like Lunar's calm room. :smiley:
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • SofieSimsxSofieSimsx Posts: 38 Member
    Thank you for the mention! Great list :)
  • TorieTorie Posts: 87 Member
    Wow, thank you so much for the mention! I am so glad you liked my makeovers of these truly inspiring characters <3
  • ZazzyKittynZazzyKittyn Posts: 367 Member
    @EA_Mari another great Friday list
    Showing my age here but gonna say the tv show was "Gilligan's Island"
  • GoddessBylineGoddessByline Posts: 281 Member
    edited May 2022
    Thank you for the mention @EA_Mari. Such a nice surprise to come back to.
    Congratulations to all the other mentions as well. Well deserved all of them. <3

The house is now uploaded. Images here... https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/18114786#Comment_18114786
    Post edited by GoddessByline on
    I don't use CC so if you see something in a screenshot of mine, it's from the game.
    EA Account (Gallery) ID: BylineBelife
  • EA_MariEA_Mari Posts: 206 EA Community Manager
    Hello my dear Simmers and thank you for all these lovely comments.

My favourite TV Show of all times is "Lost", so congrats to @simgirl1010 🏝️

Enjoy the rest of your day, and I will be waiting for y'all tomorrow with another Highlights <3

Kisses!