Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Introducing the Support a Creator Program

EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,333 EA Community Manager
edited March 5 in Nominated Threads
EA Support A Creator Program FAQ
  • What is the EA Support A Creator Beta program?
    • A community partnership program that enables The Sims™ 4 community to support certain creators when purchasing The Sims 4 content on the EA app or Origin stores.
  • Can I support a creator on any platform where The Sims™ 4 content is available?
    • The EA Support A Creator program is only available for select eligible products on the EA app or Origin platforms.
  • What The Sims™ 4 purchases count towards the creator whose code I’m using?
    • Purchases of The Sims™ 4 content (example: kits, stuff packs, game expansion packs) from the store will count towards supporting your chosen creator.
  • How do I input a creator code?
    • When you have selected your products for purchase, you may enter your chosen creator’s code into the “Enter Promo Code” box at the checkout screen and apply it to your purchase. You will know the code has been applied correctly when you see it added to your purchase details.
    • Only one creator code may be entered for each purchase.
      • Using a creator code does not apply a discount to your purchase
    • You will need to re-enter the code for future uses.
    • You may use different creators’ codes on separate purchases made by the same EA ID.
    • Creator codes are not applicable to purchases including the BYOB (Build Your Own Bundle) promo code
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
    Post edited by EA_Cade on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
    Emoji
    Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
    Drop image/file
    Return to top