Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Little Campers and Moonlight Chic (Available Now)

Comments

• RDaanRDaan Posts: 88 Member
    Really loving the look of the Little Campers Kit, perhaps it will be the first kit I will buy. I do wonder if we’ll ever see another gameplay kit. Up until this point, I’ve generally liked the build kits but never really invested in them, however, I couldn’t care less for the CAS kits.
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    A BB kit with existing interactions is kinda cool, it adds a little more value to the kit, the little camper's kit seems like a nice kit actually.

I feel that their description for the CAS kit is a bit...over the top, it's just clothes, but I think they look nice.
  • JALJAL Posts: 1,001 Member
    If the little camper kit is as good as it looks/sounds, I might also join those who are buying their first kit. What I need to know before I make up my mind though:
    • Are the blanket forts really DYI or just something they buy? If they build it, can they do it together?
    • Do the "plush friends" mean they will be able to carry around and play with teddy bears and other stuffed animals?
    • Will there be games for kids to play together? Things like tag, hide and seek, pillow fights...?
    • Does that blanket mean they can have picknicks on the ground?

I do love the idea of a kit aimed at kids and hope for a lot of interaction from it and not just stuff.
    Moreover, I advise that the cart button must be destroyed!
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,888 Member
    edited May 2022
    So no new interactions?
    please for love of plumbob
    let there at least be base game update so sims can sit on ground and snuggle on ground
    whats the point of blanket if you are going to sit on stool anyway

also thinking of it yeah wouldn't that also be just in time for werewolves to sit on ground I can't imagine they would choose stool over blanket
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • ZaszZasz Posts: 806 Member
    Just to be sure:

Are the introducing the possible werewolf from the teaser with a kit about night stuff instead of a game pack?
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    netney52 wrote: »
    I’m loving the look of little campers my only critique is I wish it was a stuff pack to maximise on gameplay and more bb/cas assets. The other kit just seems like all other young adult cas items we seem to be getting at the moment

Have to agree, the Little Campers would have been an amazing childs stuff pack, if the last few stuff packs were anything to judge by. Shame they seem to have decided they don't need to bother with them any more.
  • netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    CelSims wrote: »
    netney52 wrote: »
    I’m loving the look of little campers my only critique is I wish it was a stuff pack to maximise on gameplay and more bb/cas assets. The other kit just seems like all other young adult cas items we seem to be getting at the moment

Have to agree, the Little Campers would have been an amazing childs stuff pack, if the last few stuff packs were anything to judge by. Shame they seem to have decided they don't need to bother with them any more.

Yes the last few stuff packs have been very good and they could have made it for kids and even some stuff for toddlers it seems a missed opportunity. I’m hoping some of the items in the kit both toddlers and kids can interact with. This seems to be a popular kit.
    JAL wrote: »
    If the little camper kit is as good as it looks/sounds, I might also join those who are buying their first kit. What I need to know before I make up my mind though:
    • Are the blanket forts really DYI or just something they buy? If they build it, can they do it together?
    • Do the "plush friends" mean they will be able to carry around and play with teddy bears and other stuffed animals?
    • Will there be games for kids to play together? Things like tag, hide and seek, pillow fights...?
    • Does that blanket mean they can have picknicks on the ground?

I do love the idea of a kit aimed at kids and hope for a lot of interaction from it and not just stuff.

According to simgurufrost it's existing interactions, that exist in the game already, so I guess that means the projector is the one from movie hangout, plush friends are the same as the existing toys and maybe the DYI are kinda like the school projects.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    For the love of God, just announce werewolves, I beg you! Enough with the stupid kits!
  • HayleeSimsHayleeSims Posts: 124 Member
    edited May 2022
    This would've been the perfect kit to add sleeping bags. Now that a Simguru said its more of a bb pack I'm assuming the fort is probably just the dream home decorator tent.
  • deedles64deedles64 Posts: 149 Member
    more stuff for kids? Yes please! I really want that cat eared radio. I think we had one like that in sims 3.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member

That swing looks mangled, but I love the frame with the fairy lights. I also like the wooden chair.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I don't know who designed that camp kit but the designs of everything is so amazing... I can't wait to see better pictures.
    I think even having existing interactions is better than none at all. As much as I love new stuff I like having lots of variations of the functional objects we have.
    I have like 10 cc variations of the woodworking table alone. Camping is something my sims do almost every gameplay session. I can't wait to get my hands on this.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    Here's a picture of the blanket fort. I think it looks lovely, especially love the little fox on the roof.

• RamblineRoseRamblineRose Posts: 814 Member
    I really like the camping for kids kit and I will be buying this one and maybe the other one as well.
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,207 Member
    Still not the biggest fan of kits, but I have to admit, the camping kit looks pretty cool, especially because it's something new for children. I might actually get that one. Not sure about the other kit yet, I have to see a little bit more first.
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    I will definitely be getting the Little Campers kit, although I wish it were a stuff pack with a new game play object. Would have been a good time to introduce imaginary friends.
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,665 Member
    Today would have be a long day at work. I'm really wanting to get a better look at what's in these kits. From everybody's comments the Little Campers sounds good. This day is killing me.
  • KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,571 Member
    I was just looking at the clothing kit and that looks really nice. It's not over the top so I can get some day to day wear on a few more of my normal sims.
  • AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,061 Member

"A Parisian designer" ?

Does anyone remember an old movie from the 80's called: "An American Werewolf in Paris"

Is it possible the new werewolf world is Paris? I'm also not recognizing the world those people are walking around in... could it be a Parisian inspired world? :o

Or is my brain just trying to make connections that don't exist? :D

Curiouser and curiouser....
    My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    I like that cropped white sweater from the MC kit pictures, I hope it's separate !!

As for Little campers, it's cute and I like the idea, but kids have a SP already, what about Teens ? Give us Generations !!
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,553 Member
    Love that they are still hinting at werewolves for the game pack. What’s cool to me is that there’s something for family play, some new CAS, and fingers crossed for the occult players. A little something for everyone this time around.

Folks on Twitter are complaining that the Little Campers kit should have just been an Outdoor Retreat update. They apparently have never camped or backyard camped in their lives. There is a difference, Twittlers. The same bunch is laughing “and you thought is was werewolves” when the Roadmap specifically said 2 kits and a game pack. Geez.

Gurus, come talk to us on the forums. We can a carry on an actual conversation.

• BubblegumjonahBubblegumjonah Posts: 118 Member

"A Parisian designer" ?

Does anyone remember an old movie from the 80's called: "An American Werewolf in Paris"

Is it possible the new werewolf world is Paris? I'm also not recognizing the world those people are walking around in... could it be a Parisian inspired world? :o

Or is my brain just trying to make connections that don't exist? :D

Curiouser and curiouser....

Hah! "An American Werewolf in Paris" was a comedy in the 90s parodying the "American Werewolf in London" if I recall correctly. Would be fun though, though I'm still rooting for the idea of a world like Granite Falls for the Werewolf Pack, with plenty of space for the pack to roam and hunt around.
    cyncie wrote: »
    Love that they are still hinting at werewolves for the game pack. What’s cool to me is that there’s something for family play, some new CAS, and fingers crossed for the occult players. A little something for everyone this time around.

Folks on Twitter are complaining that the Little Campers kit should have just been an Outdoor Retreat update. They apparently have never camped or backyard camped in their lives. There is a difference, Twittlers. The same bunch is laughing “and you thought is was werewolves” when the Roadmap specifically said 2 kits and a game pack. Geez.

Gurus, come talk to us on the forums. We can a carry on an actual conversation.

An outdoor retreat update? How would that even work? This kit has a different theme and also different interactions, sure the interactions are existing ones but a kit doesn't cost a lot of money...I don't mind it.

Agreed, you are welcome here on the forums gurus, we don't bite.