Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Little Campers and Moonlight Chic (Available Now)

simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,814 Member

Coming May 26th according to the source!
Portugese website ComboCaster has published an article revealing information regarding the upcoming Kits for The Sims 4 – both translated as “Little Campers” and “Moonlight Chic”.

In the article there is information about both Kits and what we should expect, including the Little Campers Build Kit and Moonlight Chic CAS Kit.
Post edited by simgirl1010 on

Comments

• EdithVEdithV Posts: 859 Member
    Little campers sounds really good! Seems like there are gameplay elements within the build and buy, like blanket forts!
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,814 Member
    EA and Maxis have revealed the Sims 4 Moonlight Chic and Little Campers Kits , available for PC and Mac via Origin and Steam, PlayStation 4 and 5, Xbox Series X|S, and Xbox One on May 26.

This season, Simmers can enjoy the night with new content that encourages them to explore the fun when the sun has gone down, and transform into exciting new versions of themselves.

With The Sims 4 Moonlight Chic Kit, Simmers can discover new styles and dress up for a night to remember in the City of Love! Inspired by Parisian designer Paola Locatelli and today’s youth fashions, these new looks are perfect for all the experiences a Sim will encounter during a night out on the town.

Players can delight in the color, flow and modern style of new clothing items that are perfect for dates, and might even break some hearts. This timeless collection will help Simmers draw inspiration from classic Parisian styles to create their own individualized sense of modern fashion. Players can help their Sim find that spark with fashions built to last – even if the romance doesn’t – through slinky dresses, flowing shirts and smart coats, which can be styled with flats for casual fun or dressed in silk and sparkles for a romantic date.

The Sims 4 Little Campers Kit encourages Sims to explore and enjoy the great outdoors with cozy and cunning camping gear. Sims can play outdoor games from the safety of their DIY blanket fort, with a collection that offers everything a family needs for a night of creative fun!

The kids will take care of the backyard with cute furniture, playful camping gear and toys galore! Kids can roast marshmallows with their plush friend in the glow of a million string lights while creating childhood memories that will last a lifetime. Kids can also get crafty with DIY aesthetics and toys, creating strong blankets that resemble a car or a rocket, and even operating an outdoor projector made from a sheet and other household items to provide ongoing fun.

https://simscommunity.info/2022/05/19/the-sims-4-little-campers-and-moonlight-chic-are-the-next-kits/
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,373 Member
    EA and Maxis have revealed the Sims 4 Moonlight Chic and Little Campers Kits , available for PC and Mac via Origin and Steam, PlayStation 4 and 5, Xbox Series X|S, and Xbox One on May 26.

This season, Simmers can enjoy the night with new content that encourages them to explore the fun when the sun has gone down, and transform into exciting new versions of themselves.

With The Sims 4 Moonlight Chic Kit, Simmers can discover new styles and dress up for a night to remember in the City of Love! Inspired by Parisian designer Paola Locatelli and today’s youth fashions, these new looks are perfect for all the experiences a Sim will encounter during a night out on the town.

Players can delight in the color, flow and modern style of new clothing items that are perfect for dates, and might even break some hearts. This timeless collection will help Simmers draw inspiration from classic Parisian styles to create their own individualized sense of modern fashion. Players can help their Sim find that spark with fashions built to last – even if the romance doesn’t – through slinky dresses, flowing shirts and smart coats, which can be styled with flats for casual fun or dressed in silk and sparkles for a romantic date.

The Sims 4 Little Campers Kit encourages Sims to explore and enjoy the great outdoors with cozy and cunning camping gear. Sims can play outdoor games from the safety of their DIY blanket fort, with a collection that offers everything a family needs for a night of creative fun!

The kids will take care of the backyard with cute furniture, playful camping gear and toys galore! Kids can roast marshmallows with their plush friend in the glow of a million string lights while creating childhood memories that will last a lifetime. Kids can also get crafty with DIY aesthetics and toys, creating strong blankets that resemble a car or a rocket, and even operating an outdoor projector made from a sheet and other household items to provide ongoing fun.

https://simscommunity.info/2022/05/19/the-sims-4-little-campers-and-moonlight-chic-are-the-next-kits/

I am really intrigued by the fact that the kids will be able to create blanket cars. I don't know what a blanket car will look like, but kids being able to use one sounds like fun.
  • alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    The Little Campers kit actually looks adorable! It definitely seems to be a hybrid between build and gameplay. I saw the picture leak of it on Twitter and might actually get it! The only kits I own are the plants and vacuum one.
  • EdithVEdithV Posts: 859 Member
    alan650111 wrote: »
    The Little Campers kit actually looks adorable! It definitely seems to be a hybrid between build and gameplay. I saw the picture leak of it on Twitter and might actually get it! The only kits I own are the plants and vacuum one.

Would you be able to send this picture here please?
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,792 Member
    With Moonlight Chic, I'm curious if the coats they mention are going to be tied to a top or outfit, or will they be proper separates that we can layer with the tops and bottoms of our choice? Please let them be separates. Please.

I could use some flats for my sims. I gave up on getting good heels a long time ago.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,373 Member
    EdithV wrote: »
    alan650111 wrote: »

Would you be able to send this picture here please?

You can see that picture here

• amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    Really excited for these two kits! Never thought we'd have pillow forts in the game, so I'm looking forward to that. I hope these two release the same day like the Incheon Arrivals and Fashion Street did, I'm so eager for new content.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,937 Member
    edited May 2022
    honestly idk what to make of these based on this info

the kids one is just kinda like movie hangout stuff minus movies? i guess? but also is it build only or does it actually add something to do like basically is all this there just for decor or can sims actually use something

and other one talks of french evening wear but do i even see anything giving me that vibe in the screen eh not really
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,402 Member
    Campers kit looks sensational. I'm living for that cat-ear radio.
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited May 2022
    That seems like quite a few items compared to the last gameplay kit, so I think it's more likely to be a BB kit.

The pillow forts could be variants on the DHD play tent, the screen a variant on the MH one and the carboard car (if not just deco) could be a new jungle gym variant.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Wait.... this has to be a dream!!!!😱😱😱😱
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • ChildrenofhurinChildrenofhurin Posts: 138 Member
    I really like the look of the little campers kit, and I’d been hoping it was gameplay related. I’m looking forward to seeing more!
  • KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,572 Member
    Blanket forts!? I'm so ready!!! Everything about Little Campers looks like fun!
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    "Kids can roast marshmallows with their plush friend"... Could this be an imaginary friend? Either way I actually like the look of this one.
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,716 Member
    edited May 2022
    Couldn't they have at least mentioned this week that they were being released next week? Why all this silence? We are getting this info from an article on a portugese website which I assume was a mistake or a "leak"?

I guess we will get an official response later today?
    The leaks double the fun.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited May 2022
    I knew 2022 sims was going to be good 😭😭😭😭

I don't know what it's called but that thing the movie is playing on looks amazing. Imagine the camping horror movies we could set up outside with that.
    Blanket forts...😭 I created so many fake forts.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,716 Member

The speculation can be fun, but lately it has been more like silence, and then the entire thing leaks from xbox or from a website. I think this has happened to several kits now actually...

I dunno, it feels a bit chaotic.
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,654 Member
    Kids watching werewolf horror movies under the full moon? :open_mouth:
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
    logion wrote: »

The speculation can be fun, but lately it has been more like silence, and then the entire thing leaks from xbox or from a website. I think this has happened to several kits now actually...

I dunno, it feels a bit chaotic.

I think there is a simple logic behind it: Simmers love leaks and react way more excited and positive towards it than about Maxis' official announcements. If I was in their marketing team I would leak everything.