Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you have an Iphone or Android Phone

catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
edited May 2022 in Off Topic Chat
I prefer Android. I"ve got the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra. So what kind of phones do y'all have? I love tech.

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,590 Member
    Team Android! I have a Sony Pro-I.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Team Android! I have a Sony Pro-I.

Awesome.

• haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    edited May 2022
    I have both. One is personal and the other for work.

ETA: Samsung Galaxy S9 (will upgrade in June/July) and iPhone 13.
    Post edited by haneul on
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited May 2022
    Android superiority!!🥳
    Galaxy note 9 but I want to return to the S series. My sister convinced me to try the note.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,956 Member
    edited May 2022
    Android.

Still using my Samsung Galaxy J5 from 2016 :sweat_smile:

power button is taped on and battery is so dead its really like landline at this point but :sweat_smile: yeah idk

Need new phone eventually when this one stops turning on but idk what id even want with phones becoming so nonsensical these days

one thing is sure though its not gonna be iphone :lol: for one too expensive but also ive just never been iphone gal really

also additionally iphone emoticons are horror i don't think i could live with those even if i was a rich gal

probably gonna be another samsung eh
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Android. I have the galaxy s9 right now but hope to get a new phone soon because I need a new plan anyway so may as well take advantage of a sign on deal on a phone. Probably will stay Samsung and get the s22... definitely will still be an android tho.
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    Android. Because I think it's more convenient than Iphone

I'm curious who uses Windows Mobile here
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,828 Member
    Android for now. I am a Mac girl all the way. I'm done with Windows PC'S and now I'm running into all sorts of issues getting my phone and computer to work with each other. So the next phone is very likely going to be an iPhone. For years the fact that my phone and computer didn't work and play well together wasn't an issue. Now it's becoming an issue so I'll be making the switch.
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,462 Member
    edited May 2022
    I’ve got an entire Apple Ecosystem set up (my little orchard) so my primary mobile devices run on iOS.
    Even though I have a preference for Macs, my delightful Gaming + Art PC is the only non - Apple product I use on a daily basis.

I certainly consider myself a technology and gadgets lover, although I don’t have the latest of the latest all the time.
    I’ve had extremely bad experiences with bill pay everything deals …I nearly ended up in court for refusing to pay the 30 quid this provider shouldn’t have charged me in the first place! I was very ready to sue THEM but I didn’t. Lucky them. 😝 Eventually they just stopped bothering me when I began asking questions they couldn’t answer…

Nowadays I save up for the technology that I really want rather than sign up for a bill pay plan and pay for it to be later replaced by the newest and 🐸🐸🐸🐸 hardware. I despise signing the kind of contracts that made a fool out of me in the past and I always end up paying more in the long run anyways.
    I just buy the device and pay in full. Here, take the darn money, all of it. It absolutely takes longer, but I need to have “full” control over this nonsense.
    My livelihood depends on new technology but my life doesn’t depend on the latest gadgets. That doesn’t mean I don’t want them…

I’m content with what I own as long as it does the job for as long as possible, although I don’t think technology is being manufactured for folks with that kind of mindset, which is a shame. Stuff isn’t as durable as it used to be.

As I’m writing this, I have an iPhone 11 which I bought a year after its initial release. My previous phone was the iPhone 4S and the only reason I stopped using it is because it would no longer support the latest iOS updates.

Oh, I do have a Samsung refrigerator. She’s gorgeous, her skin actually looks like a Galaxy and…she’s the coolest in the kitchen.

I’m not ashamed to admit that I get emotionally attached to all of my machines and gadgets. Not ashamed at all. 🤖

EDIT: not sure why the crying emoji’s. I didn’t realize it’s a bad word. 🤷🏻
  • haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    I suppose that I should add that I like technology and that I'm also one of those curious people who always wants to know what's going on, on the other side. That's why I have a PC and an M1 MacBook Pro as well as an Android phone and an iPhone...

If I had to pick it'd probably be the iPhone and the PC, which is still not really picking a side. I like the Apple ecosystem and have all the parts (phone, watch, iPad ...), but I love my PC <3 (nothing is better than my PC).