Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

WCIF Tall glass windows?

GoddessBylineGoddessByline Posts: 281 Member
edited May 2022 in Build/Buy Custom Content
Couldn't find any sub-forum or thread for WCIF questions, but I can't find the wall high 1-tile door. Doesn't there exist one in Sims4? I just used one in Sims3 but I need one in S4. I mean a door that match the Let There Be Light and Let There Be More Light windows. All doors are too short. I've resorted to doing this, but it looks silly...

XuxsfZQ.jpg
I don't use CC so if you see something in a screenshot of mine, it's from the game.
EA Account (Gallery) ID: BylineBelife
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,060 Member
    The door selection in The Sims 4 has always confused me. Even the most common designs like this one are no where to be seen in the game:
    Red-composite-door.jpg
  • GoddessBylineGoddessByline Posts: 281 Member
    Thanks @Brd709. It's like they want to force us to use cc. :#
    I don't use CC so if you see something in a screenshot of mine, it's from the game.
    EA Account (Gallery) ID: BylineBelife
  • Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,060 Member
    edited May 2022
    Thanks @Brd709. It's like they want to force us to use cc. :#

If i'm building a house from real life in the game I like to try and match the windows and doors as much as possible. If I can't find a similar window or door in the game I usually just make do with something nearest to the design as possible.

However if something is not in the game, I have managed to find CC that exactly matches what I'm looking for.