Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I wonder if...

ElisdreamElisdream Posts: 295 Member
Do you know how in the Sims 2, when a werewolf appeared in your doorbell, there were certain things that could trigger its appearance, and one of them was if your household had a baby or a toddler because for reason they felt attracted to small infants... I wonder if this could be a hint that a generations pack or a baby update it's next, or if we'll get any kind of hint in the pack regarding to this topic. 🔎 🕵️‍♂️🤔
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• KokoaMilkKokoaMilk Posts: 267 Member
    We'll never know for sure until they release the new GP!
    I am so intrigued by the descriptions of new objects, can't wait to see if there'll be hints >:)
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,961 Member
    edited May 2022
    Yeah, I was wondering if the old shoe hint could be baby shoes, I hope generations is the next EP, I want to see things added for babies ( hopefully updated then ), toddlers, children, teens and elders. They are so lacking in things to do. I want to see bikes, skateboards, razors, sidewalk skating for children, push and pull toys, trikes and ride on’s for toddlers. Skateboarding, and some more individual gaming machines arcade type for teens. I’d like to see babies being able to go places with parents, put in a buggy or stroller, have a blanket to be put on the sofa of floor, having a swing to be put in, cribs, changing tables etc. I want to see more toys for toddler, children and even for teens ( like handheld games ). I want to see toddlers be able to roll a balk to other toddlers, children and teen and up. I want to see children through elder be able to throw a baseball back and forth with a mitt, and perhaps a football, as well as having a clutter baseball, mitt, and football which can be set in a table, shelf, counter, dresser, etc. I’d like the family be able to play volleyball, and have a clutter volleyball. I would like kids be able to play tag and a few other games without needing toys. I’d like to see hopscotch return along with playing marbles and jacks. I’d like to see some things for elders too, bingo, canes,walkers, etc. swimming pool games, with and without objects and a regular diving board and slide would be great too. And I hope generations does come with a new world. Oh, and I would love to see a few more pets children and older could care for like birds, lizards, tarantula, mice in cages that are the size of frogs and insects. I wish frogs and insects could also be cared for ( adding food, possibly holding a frog…,, I think it should be optional though and just add responsibility, or empathy for sims.