Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

BG update for Werewolves Pack?

Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,114 Member

BG update for Werewolves Pack? 54 votes

Lunar cycle
37%
redrogue60PlayerSinger2010simgirl1010motdkBabykittyjadebixtersRedShoe7AmavariMoonnipCangwenNushkaGingasnap27Calico45IsharellLT24LJKEternalSunshineMak27LIL_Lillyvanbrosee 20 votes
Body hair
57%
crocobauraMichelleWMsMaySnuffyBucketalanmichael1mueller_liteannaliese39cynciebizuktagEnkiSchmidtRasia SilverFreezerBunnyCowplantBriana2425calipossAgentJuliaDaniRose2143comicsforlifesuperkyle221Chicklet453681kaiwrysims 31 votes
A new build feature
0%
Another
5%
AlyssaBrosiBEricasFreePlayDaWaterRat 3 votes
None
0%

Comments

• Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,839 Member
    Body hair
    My she-wolf wants to start growing her coat. Ah-oooooo!
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    Another
    Probably both Body Hair and Lunar cycle are coming.

I don't expect to use the body hair feature for many non-werewolves (there are a few... looking at you, Don Lothario) but I'll be glad to have it as an option.
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    Yes. Lunar Hair and Body Cycles.
  • Options
    GreenTurtleGreenTurtle Posts: 153 Member
    Body hair
    I bet they'll add body hair as a bg update, with a few additional options coming with the pack. B)

I'm not sure if lunar cycles will be added to the base game, 50/50 on if they'll be pack exclusive. It would be cool, though.
  • Options
    EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    Another
    Lunar Cycles and Body Hair would be enough to make me get this pack.
  • Options
    Chaotic_MoiraChaotic_Moira Posts: 482 Member
    DaWaterRat wrote: »
    ...looking at you, Don Lothario...

:D That just cracked me up! Don definitely should be hairy!

Features I'd like brought back from the dead.
    | Picture in Picture mode | Custom Paintings | Preset scenarios for resident sims | Placing my own lots |
    | Saving my own Buy Mode collections! | Saving an outfit in CAS | CaSt. Smaller is ok | Open World |
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,960 Member
    edited May 2022
    Body hair
    and mustache, beards, facial hair for all
    yes even for the gals. I've been yearning mighty mustache just maybe not put it in townie randomizer for the gals tho...:sweat_smile:

but yeah body hair also gals n pals shall have should they want and at least teen upwards but tbh werepuppies could also like some so idk the category should be added for them too
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    Body hair
    Body Hair I hope.
  • Options
    Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Lunar cycle
    I'd really like a lunar cycle, base game or pack contained.
  • Options
    MoonnipMoonnip Posts: 3 New Member
    Lunar cycle
    Body hair, lunar cycles, and the sims looking like sims 3 werewolves or like a stereotypical werewolf. Also to have them go out hunting for food, even if its another sim. Me excited for this pack n_n
  • Options
    maggiemae8135maggiemae8135 Posts: 790 Member
    All of the above! Doubt all would be in an update though, so if had to pick one I would choose body hair so everyone can have that in base game. The others can come in the pack.
  • Options
    redrogue60redrogue60 Posts: 2,053 Member
    Lunar cycle
    Personally I'd want the body hair AND the Lunar Cycle. The body hair is a given but think how fun a base game update of Lunar Cycle would be for the already existing creatures as well as ambiance.
    “All mushrooms are edible, but some only once.” Terry Pratchett
  • Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,656 Member
    Body hair
    For a base game update, I would guess body hair, because it has a lot of player demand outside of the pack. They won’t want to give everything away, though, so I would be surprised if we got both body hair and lunar cycles in a free update. I do hope for lunar cycles, one way or the other, and hope it’s fully implemented across the game, like seasons affect all worlds. I also hope for some added gameplay effects on Spellcasters and Vampires.