Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Skill animations and features from 1, 2 and 3 that I really want to add, that are not in 4!

I really want to add some new features for making skills a more important feature for the Sims 4, and to make skills more realistic. Here are some ideas! Some ideas are in the Sim 4 I want to see too! Only GTW and base games. Even some things in no games! But usual from other games

The Sims 1

Sims should have a hidden but modifiable "Cleaning Skill", which will make the Sim more effective at mopping and scrubbing. Paired with max Cleaning skills with the Speed Cleaner reward trait, Sims will clean messes VERY fast. Cleaning skill will be improved in increments when a Sim scrubs or mops an object, similar to making Food in cooking.

High cooking skill will reduce amount of time needed for cooking, as Sims will cook much faster at highest levels.
And more Hunger need fulfillemnt for better foods

Charisma will have noticible performance boosts in Business career

The Sims 2

Fitness skill will reduce a Pregnant Sim likehood to have morning sickness and throwing up.

Chance increase in winning a Fight with high Fitness

Sims with better logic have much increased skill gains

Increased performance in Business.

A Sim with low Fitness Skill will slip and fall on the treadmill, and also walk in a slow treadmill speed.

High Charisma will see noticible increase in relations, and will have much more success in talking.

The Sims 3

Logic plays a much bigger role in the SIms 4 here, it first increases other skill gains much faster and a Sim who's thinking scores are higher are to succeed in.. well almost everything! Sims with higher logic see very slight increase in Cooking qualities due to the ingredient cooking thinking, and ways to get around Charisma to do better, and also instruments! Sims with high Logic skills now will have a much better life being logical about their actions... starting fires after cooking, getting electrocuted repairing, knowing to be smart and cautious!

Fitness will make the Sim able to do a harder workout, but with a quick burst!

Other Sims with high Fitness will be able to win fights more easily, much like Sims 2.

Not much in the Sims 3...

Sims 4:

In Get to Work, instead of a Sim's rank, should depend on a few skills for success. First, a Sim with higher Logic skills are much more likely to succeed using Chemical Analyzers when analysing a swab for testing. High logic skills will guarentee a sign that there's a "mysterious disease" and that the Sim knows the swab very well, signaling high Logic levels. Also will succeed more on general exams like Checking Ears, because a Sim with high Logic skills needs to know this! It's hard to be a doctor! Many of the premade townie doctors have no logic at all, just high rank. This really needs to change!

If a Sim has Low Fitness Skill, the Clumsy trait, Low Hygiene, and/or not washing hands 1 hour before using "Swab Patient" will fumble more often, dropping a swab when taking a swab from a patient. This is because although the notification says there needs to be less hygiene hazards, it's just random.

Sims with high Logic are to find clues more easy when a crime scene.

This is all I want for all Sims skills! More coming soon!
I am NOT part of anything in EA and I'm just a player. I try my best to answer questions in the Sims forums, and showing info about the Sims, even posting answers and thoughts of feedback! I have been playing the Sims 4 for 2 years.

Comments

• GooseyGoosey Posts: 317 Member
    I'd like a drum animation for Sims 4. I've seen mods for it, but they are a bit janky...

So i'd like an official drumset so I could make a band since we got guitars already, and other instruments... just need functioning drums. Sims 3 had it, not sure why Sims 4 doesn't.

Gentlemen, from this day forward... you will all refer to me by the name... Betty... myahhahah!
  • ItsMeThatGuyItsMeThatGuy Posts: 305 Member
    That would be cool! Let me know if you want more!
    I am NOT part of anything in EA and I'm just a player. I try my best to answer questions in the Sims forums, and showing info about the Sims, even posting answers and thoughts of feedback! I have been playing the Sims 4 for 2 years.
  • CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    For once, it might be nice to see a relationship that is unrequited. As far as I know, in TS4, that is still impossible.
    I3Ml5Om.jpg