Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How Much Time Do You Spend On The Forum?

2...Next

Comments

• DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,661 Member
    More than 3 hours
    Here's where the mathematical definition of an average comes into play.

On days when I visit the forum, I'm easily browsing it for at least three hours. Like @DaniRose2143, I'll have it open when I'm doing other things. I just discovered the Off Topic games, and those are a lot of fun.

I'll go several days without visiting the forum, so the days with "Less than one hour" bring the average down considerably. I'd say an average of two hours is about right, with a decent amount of that time spent passively.

I usually leave my computer on all night in case I wake up and can't get back to sleep or just to have it up and ready so I can mess around before work. Anytime the computer is on the forum is open, always. So it may show me on here when I'm sound asleep or off doing chores. And on top of that the forum is usually open on my phone too, especially at work. I'll check in on break, or if things just get really really dead and there's nothing else to do while I wait for another task. My bosses are pretty cool about it so long as my work gets done and I meet my performance numbers.

• MoonlightGrahamMoonlightGraham Posts: 884 Member
    2 hours
    @DaniRose2143 Oh, I hope my comment didn't come across as a criticism. The nature of my job doesn't allow me to have my phone out while I'm teaching, or I'd be the same way. :)
    Exie hay, cavero, veebo marz viremzico.
    Exie hay, cavero, mabza meeah vendarzo.
    Yevsas mairzeemo!
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,661 Member
    More than 3 hours
    @MoonlightGraham Oh no I didn't take it like that, just explaining why at times it may seem as if I'm on here 24/7.😁
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    2 hours
    I usually access the forum on my phone. Yesterday I discovered I'd had the forum loaded for three days. Since the last time I used my laptop.