Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Watcher's Mercy or Watcher's Smite? (Finished!) (and updated!)

VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
A newly spawned barfly walked into Elixirs & Brews, where one of my sims had accepted a date from a lady friend. MCCC pulled this guy from my library, and I recognize him as a (sort of) copy of Markus Villa, my young and upcoming actor from another save. He's got the same basic look, but with different eye color and slightly different skin color, different clothing and accessories, different traits (this one has Bro, Foodie, Genius), and a different name: Bradford Schmuck (I'm not lying).

So should I keep this one around just for the funny name, or should I go ahead and get rid of him before he and his anger-stomping self can ruin my sim's date? I'll keep my game paused for an hour after posting this in order to gather votes. If I get no votes (or a tie) I'll just roll for the decision. :lol: Thanks in advance!

yhadrPk.png

Thanks for your input to all who voted! The official end count was 8 to 1 in favor of Mercy, so Mr. Schmuck gets to live!
FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
Post edited by VeeDub on

Watcher's Mercy or Watcher's Smite? (Finished!) (and updated!) 11 votes

Mercy. Let him live!
90%
crocobaurablueyblueskyannaliese39cyncieModerateOspreyRedShoe7SERVERFRADaWaterRatIsharellMoonlightGraham 10 votes
Smite. Delete him ASAP!
9%
SeashoreLivia 1 vote

Comments

• ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member
    Mercy. Let him live!
    You are missing the third option - Live and make his life miserable.

Good time to test out any new occult powers/potions/simray upgrades, etc
    Awake.
    Shake dreams from your hair
    My pretty child, my sweet one.
    Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
    The day's divinity....
    The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,548 Member
    Mercy. Let him live!
    You gotta let this one live, sir. After all, Euclides Whipple and Iosephina 2 don’t need the relationship complications. Maybe I need to find Iosephina 1 and send her his way. 😂
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    You are missing the third option - Live and make his life miserable.

Good time to test out any new occult powers/potions/simray upgrades, etc

Misery, eh? I like it. But then, that's always my default response anyway whenever randos try to mess me up. :lol:
    cyncie wrote: »
    You gotta let this one live, sir. After all, Euclides Whipple and Iosephina 2 don’t need the relationship complications. Maybe I need to find Iosephina 1 and send her his way. 😂

:lol: You make an excellent point.
  • IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    Mercy. Let him live!
    You can't pass up the chance to make trouble for a sim with that name. Make him miserable, and let him spread the awful. Drama is your friend.
    Isharell wrote: »
    You can't pass up the chance to make trouble for a sim with that name. Make him miserable, and let him spread the awful. Drama is your friend.

I freely admit that I'm inclined to agree. :naughty:
    Thank you, everyone! Mr. Schmuck gets to live, but I should say that this Watcher's definition of mercy might not be what he would wish. :sunglasses:
    Wow, I think Bradford Schmuck heard us plotting. :astonished:

When I went back into the game to see what would happen, he walked right past my sim (who was still talking with his date) to sit and watch TV. For like... a minute in real time. Then he left the bar entirely. He never said a word to anyone. At all! :hushed: Oh, the best laid plans...

Maybe he'll be back. And my sim will still be there. :naughty:
    Yup, he came back! And this time he made the mistake of trying to interrupt Tonu's conversation with his date. But a bit of Night's Requiem solved that. Mr. Schmuck was no longer angry at the end of it, but now he's very, very sad. Too sad to talk, even. Yessiree, that's what I call mercy. :smirk:

fw5ZDxx.png