Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fairies GP IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS

2...Next

Comments

• SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,941 Member
    Good tooth fairies offer good stuff, bad ones offer... Hmm. Candy that makes their teeth temporarily change color?

I hope we get more than a tooth fairy, tho. :D

yeah definitely would like to have more :lol: its just one of the many ideas that chose to arrive in my head at the moment
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Gamer_34567544Gamer_34567544 Posts: 1,300 Member
    I'm envisioning a larger, mythical world with fairies who may look good or bad, but the looks mean nothing for their real personality. Maybe they have special gardening or mischievous abilities. Maybe add fairy fights where they become very small and you barely see anything except a couple of lights darting back and forth.

If they add goblins, I might want to be able to play goblin as well.
  • JinxIndigoJinxIndigo Posts: 45 Member
    > @DaWaterRat said:
    > Oh, I like this. I really was glad they didn't do Good Magic and Evil magic for spellcasters, because I like human magic to be a tool (Yes, using Zipzap on a person is bad... unless it's a vampire about to prey on someone.) But for Faerie it works.
    >
    > And as a bit of cross pack, maybe there would be a chance that a human/faerie child would be a spellcaster instead of a faerie... assuming you had realm of magic.
    I was aldo glad that they didnt make spellcasters with the same "evil vs good" system like they did in Sims 2. Because mages, witches wizards dont work like that according to lore. Sure there are good and evil witches&wizards but they are able to cast any spell, as long as they know the spell. Their spell casting ability doesnt affected by alignment.

That Sims 2 Witches style of spell casting system works better with fairies in my opinion. Also for game design perspective, fairies need different gameplay mechanism than spellcasters else people would think like "well, they are literally spellcasters with wings, nothing new." Spellcasters and fairies should be different gameplaywise. If EA make fairies spell casting ability directly tied to alignment, it would be a new experience for Sims 4 and distinctively different than spellcasters.
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited July 2022
    Fairies should be more connected to nature than any other occult. PlantSims and fairies should work together. We should get more leafy hairstyles and clothing for PlantSims that could also be worn by fairies.

Fairies should have advantages when gardening and caring for plants. Their magic should make crops grow faster or wither. They could also summon a small raincloud over the plant to water it autonomously.
    sddefault.jpg

Fairies can cast the “Reviving Sprinkle“ weather, where it rains flowers
    This magic weather causes all the plants in the current world to be magically watered and fertilized, vanishing weeds off and revived dead plants. At the end of Reviving Sprinkle, a beautiful rainbow can be seen across the sky.
    hdxiw5oz71f61.jpg?auto=webp&s=20a32802997f9c9e5bec099f2b703138f7c050dd
    a256aFi.gif
    Fairies should use the colorful skintones that we have in Sims 4.
    FYJq1M4WYAIhgNW?format=jpg&name=small
    a256aFi.gif

And, according to ROM, they should glow brightly.
    I say they shouldn't get along with vampires. Fairies are about life and vamps are about death. Also, I doubt all their abilities are about plants. Weather, fish, animals...

Wait... is this part of official lore?
    a256aFi.gif

Idk, but the fairy familiars all glow.
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,632 Member

Idk, but the fairy familiars all glow.

So do the tiny fairies in Sylvan Glade.
    edited July 2022
    Some fairy abilities comes to mind:
    - Reviving dead plants
    - Improving plant quality
    - Transforming plant without grafting (Orchid to death flower, without need of Pomegranate maybe)
    - Some wheather control spells
    - Summoning special fishes to pond
    - Auras, kinda similar to Influence Emotion of Vampires.
    - Skill gain bonus for followings: Dancing, Charisma, Gardening, Mischief, Fishing
    - Faster relationship gain with animals, including cats, dogs, farm animals, rabbits and birds
    - Ability to transform cows to rainbow cow or obsidanian cow and chickens to golden chicken or obsidanian chicken, if Cottage Living is installed
    - Ability to transform milk to colored milk and egg to any colored egg
    - Ability to convince Cowplant to give The Essence of Life, without need of killing other sims
    - Ability to change appearence of other sims
    - Some pranking spells
    - Enchanting music instruments, easels and any creativity stuff with "muse". Any outlet from this creative stuff is much more valued
    - Creating rodent attacks on someone, anywhere
    - Ability to steal children from pregnant sims and leave fairy doppleganger for them (aka changelings)
    - Cast Hallucination, from Vampires
    - Charming person, making friend or seduce
  • OmniNerd42OmniNerd42 Posts: 38 Member
    I miss this occult so much.
    Check Out My Current Sims 4 Creations
    Or
    Check Out My Older Sims 3 Account & Creations
    And
    Check Out My Live Stream Where teens throughout the Sims have runaway from home together. The drama is real!
    edited July 2022
    Fairy GP need some lore of course, and allow me to introduce npcs who are mentioned as fairies: Oberon, Titania and Puck. Would be good to see them as fairy seelie king and queen. Puck as seelie court heir of course.

Also, Sims 3 Tuatha's Garden is known as fairy garden. I would like to see that garden in Sims 4 too, or anything related to Tuatha. Arboreteum also should come back, where normal regular sims can enter gardenin competitions and gain some fairy related rewards.
    I really want to see a world based on Iceland for fairies. Like Aurora Skies in Sims 3.

lupines-iceland.jpg
    a256aFi.gif
    edited August 2023
    Icelandic turf houses with grass roofs - looks like as if a fairy would live there!

j617922.jpg?w=963

A modern mansion in Iceland (for modern fairies)
    arkibullan-brekkuskogur-cottages.jpg

Magical auroras at night in Iceland
    northern-lights-kirkjufell-mountain-snaefellsnes-iceland-ICELANDLIGHTS1218-824f48715748425f828f05aa2a28dfe0.jpg
    How-to-see-the-northern-lights-in-iceland-900x420.jpg
    a256aFi.gif
  • ThornwillowThornwillow Posts: 123 Member
    edited August 2023
    @FreezerBunnyCowplant After a quick research i confess that Iceland is certainly one of the most mystical places on Earth that would be great for a Fairy Realm. I saw that Iceland has basalt columns at its shore exactly like Nothern Ireland where it's called "Giants Causeway" where the legend says it was an old bridge, so this brougut some ideas to my mind:

The fairy realm (Iceland) would be an island hidden by a magical mist where the fae folk isolated themselves from the human world after they were banished for their mischievious nature. The only human place with acess to the fairy realm would be a countryside irish town where you can find traces of their past existence, such as fairy rings, fairy hollows, fairy tales and ruins of the bridge they used to escape from human world. Nowdays some fairies are trying to reintegrate themselves in the human world to expand their influence over human life and destiny (with lots of mischief).
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,374 Member
    @FreezerBunnyCowplant After a quick research i confess that Iceland is certainly one of the most mystical places on Earth that would be great for a Fairy Realm. I saw that Iceland has basalt columns at its shore exactly like Nothern Ireland where it's called "Giants Causeway" where the legend says it was an old bridge, so this brougut some ideas to my mind:

The fairy realm (Iceland) would be an island hidden by a magical mist where the fae folk isolated themselves from the human world after they were banished for their mischievious nature. The only human place with acess to the fairy realm would be a countryside irish town where you can find traces of their past existence, such as fairy rings, fairy hollows, fairy tales and ruins of the bridge they used to escape from human world. Nowdays some fairies are trying to reintegrate themselves in the human world to expand their influence over human life and destiny (with lots of mischief).

Hopefully the fairy realm won't be like the magic realm and sims can actually live there.
    @crocobaura Yeah, they could make one world with two neighborhoods (the fairy realm and the human world) like actual Northern Ireland and Iceland. The only bad thing is that the team probably won't make the random townies avoid the fairy realm so we'll see them there.
    edited August 2023
    @FreezerBunnyCowplant After a quick research i confess that Iceland is certainly one of the most mystical places on Earth that would be great for a Fairy Realm. I saw that Iceland has basalt columns at its shore exactly like Nothern Ireland where it's called "Giants Causeway" where the legend says it was an old bridge

I hope they integrate these basalt columns into a world based on Iceland! It really adds to the whole magical atmosphere.

Basalt columns in Iceland:
    e6077f31b2c0c82a53359a54a1a748284e63083d_920x689.png
    basalt-columns-reynisfjara-beach-reynisdrangar-12501265.jpg.webp
    Hofsos-Iceland-Balsalt-Columns.jpg?fit=3387%2C2439&ssl=1
    a256aFi.gif
    edited August 2023
    crocobaura wrote: »

Hopefully the fairy realm won't be like the magic realm and sims can actually live there.

I completely agree that normal Sims and other occults should be able to live there. That's also why I'm not so sure about adding a hidden realm. The realm in the Spellcasters pack was quite boring and a waste of resources.

Maybe instead of a whole hidden realm we could get a hidden lot that can be entered through a fairy hill. These hills are protected by the government since fairies are meant to live there.

An example of a fairy hill in Iceland:
    image53.jpg?ssl=1
    a256aFi.gif
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    I still so want actual Fairies in Sims 4 so I can finally turn my “Fake Fairy” who are actually Spellcasters in Fairy Costume into real Fairies. Also I would so love a beautiful new livable World with hopefully 12 lots looking like the Sylan Glen secret lot minus the pink lighting. Furthermore, I would so love for the wings in CAS to have big Eagle wings, Bat wings, Butterfly wings, Phoenix wings & of course pixie wings (available for all ages). Another thing, in CAS new Fairy clothing/accessories to be Plant based, Animal based, Elements based,
    Fairy Godparent based, Angel/Hades based & Phoenix based (available for all ages). Also for the Hairstyles they need to be Fairy type Hairstyles (available for all ages). For Live Mode, Fairies need to actually fly all around all Worlds (available for all ages). Furthermore, Fairies need to be able to have a PowerPoint abilities of Plants, Animals, Elements & Phoenix.🧚‍♀️🧚🏿🦅🦇🦋🔥
    @FreezerBunnyCowplant Oh i can totally see the fairy realm being underground while the overworld would be a living area between them and the human sims and the fairy hills would lead to a hidden lot that could be the underground royal court home. This lot could be a cave like the lush caves in Minecraft and the fairy palace in Shadowhunters netflix show.
    edited August 2023
    Another fairy house from Sims 3. It is a castle!
    NlzKQOK.jpg

Fairy Sims size down and go inside it to do all kinds of stuff. From sleeping to partying to WooHoo!

When a fairy sleeps in the fairy house, Zzz‘s come out of it.
    a256aFi.gif
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,374 Member
    Another fairy house from Sims 3. It is a castle!
    NlzKQOK.jpg

Fairy Sims size down and go inside it to do all kinds of stuff. From sleeping to partying to WooHoo!

When a fairy sleeps in the fairy house, Zzz‘s come out of it.

Didn't one of the EPs bring a tree with a fairy door in it? Would love if they expand on that idea, even if just with decorative fairy doors to put on regular trees.
    edited August 2023
    More traditional houses from Iceland/ Faroe Islands. Looks quite magical! I really hope we will be getting grass roofs in build mode.

46cba6140f46f9e54b9dd31012eb29b6.jpg
    2b54d5b500cd4c5033146487201830a5.jpg
    25b3f77d3b71c29eb9b9393235b80bb3--stone-houses-iceland.jpg
    a256aFi.gif