Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Moonlight Chic Kit pack coming next week

2...Next

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Loanet wrote: »
    It's another pack with clothes for young people.

I can take building kits. But there's only so many clothes characters can wear at once.

It's looking like this is going to be a build kit vs cas.
  • LazyGrimLazyGrim Posts: 104 Member
    Crossing fingers for a blacklight style pack! I haven't bought any style kits yet because gameplay packs/kits are more appealing, but glow-in-the-dark makeup and clothes will totally suit occult sims. Perfect if they will finally add fairies, werewolves, and/or superpowers to the sims this year!
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Hey y'all! It looks like the new kit pack was titled "Moonlight Chic Kit". And great, it looks like I'll never wanna get my R&B radio station back
  • CopperBoltCopperBolt Posts: 132 Member
    Moonlight Meh for me...but I am PUMPED for Little Campers!
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    CopperBolt wrote: »
    Moonlight Meh for me...but I am PUMPED for Little Campers!

I'm getting both and I'm excited for both but so far they've only shown 5 outfits for the chic one. I"ve also seen what looks like new nails and possibly hairs are coming with that kit as well. I really hope though they added some sleepwear to the chic kit.
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    Honestly the Campers kit looks like a rehash…

Projector = Movie Hangout Stuff

Fire Pit = Outdoor Retreat

Swing set = Seasons
  • PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    mika wrote: »
    Honestly the Campers kit looks like a rehash…

Projector = Movie Hangout Stuff

Fire Pit = Outdoor Retreat

Swing set = Seasons

The blanket fort= Dream Home Decorator
  • EternalSunshineEternalSunshine Posts: 339 Member
    Peral wrote: »

The blanket fort looks more like a rework of the lighted wedding tent from MWS to me. Based on the promo photo for the kit, the blanket fort seems to me to be much larger than the play tent from DHD. I could be wrong though.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    Peral wrote: »

The blanket fort looks more like a rework of the lighted wedding tent from MWS to me. Based on the promo photo for the kit, the blanket fort seems to me to be much larger than the play tent from DHD. I could be wrong though.

Yes, it is larger, looks almost as large as the steel and glass tent from Eco Lifestyle.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    edited May 2022
    I sortof agree that some of the things in Little Campers have been in previous packs. However, the kids new tent in the kit is so way bigger than in Dream Decor. As for the fire pit in the new kit it looks way different than any previous fire pits from many packs & also they can now have smores. Also for the new projector in the new kit it's not the big TV in Movie Hangout. Furthermore, the lighted swingset from the new kit is different than in Island & Parenthood. ;)
    Post edited by SERVERFRA on
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    I honestly don’t mind that the little campers kit uses previous animations. At least it has a lot of intractable things for kids, I would not expect a build kit to have new interactions. I have been wanting more stuff for kids…. Give me more of these kits, I am very excited for it.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    Bob sure does look good in that outfit!
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member

Bob looks like he drank all night and lost his wallet. :lol:

Does anyone think Eliza's suit is a bit high waisted?
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »

Bob looks like he drank all night and lost his wallet. :lol:

Does anyone think Eliza's suit is a bit high waisted?

Yes, she does. Meanwhile Bob just looks a bit... wasted. :lol:
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)