Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What sort of world do you think we're getting with the Game Pack?

12345679...Next

Comments

• DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,812 Member
    I like what I see so far. Oh please please let it be a nice large one. Without weird driveways in front of the lots!!!!
    Love the Evergreens. Reminds me of the Redwoods. Pacific Northwest vibes.
    lovemy4s wrote: »
    I seen someone mentioned downtown London vibe like in Underworld. I dont think they would go in this direction but I honestly would love it because I like to play in apartments most. I would really like more apartments especially if they made townhouse apartments.

I think for this pack, nature makes more sense, but I feel you. I want another city so much. One with more high-rises.

There is a high rise in Moonwood. That cave lair on top of the hill in the picture is a wolfie penthouse.
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    I wonder if we’ll be able to go on hikes in this world like we can do in Mt. Komorebi? Question for the devs, me thinks!
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    GracieO312 wrote: »
    I wonder if we’ll be able to go on hikes in this world like we can do in Mt. Komorebi? Question for the devs, me thinks!

Good question. Might be a dangerous place to go hiking, though... I like it. :innocent:
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Chaotic_MoiraChaotic_Moira Posts: 482 Member

That was actually my first thought when I saw this. My eyes lit up, and I was like, first thing I am doing is hiking up that bad boy and getting to that cave! I had to remind myself I don't know if we can yet. I really hope we can!
    Features I'd like brought back from the dead.
    | Picture in Picture mode | Custom Paintings | Preset scenarios for resident sims | Placing my own lots |
    | Saving my own Buy Mode collections! | Saving an outfit in CAS | CaSt. Smaller is ok | Open World |
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,812 Member

I'd love to go hiking with my sim into those deep dark woods. And hopefully we can find a hidden lot. Maybe even one we can live on.
  • Chaotic_MoiraChaotic_Moira Posts: 482 Member

I'd love to go hiking with my sim into those deep dark woods. And hopefully we can find a hidden lot. Maybe even one we can live on.

Shhhh, the idea of a hidden lot in a cave that we can live on gets me too excited!! I don't dare to dream of it.
    Features I'd like brought back from the dead.
    | Picture in Picture mode | Custom Paintings | Preset scenarios for resident sims | Placing my own lots |
    | Saving my own Buy Mode collections! | Saving an outfit in CAS | CaSt. Smaller is ok | Open World |
  • AlpacapybaraAlpacapybara Posts: 32 Member
    Reminds me of Sims Castaway in the PS2, where one of the areas you could build was inside a cave.
  • revgrvrevgrv Posts: 225 Member

I love the hikes in Mount Komorebi! Would definitely be down for some more in other worlds.
    &PHgr;